PDA

View Full Version : New Video by Naomi Wolf. Claims time is of essence & martial law is upon us.

NerveShocker
10-08-2008, 11:29 PM
http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=91&task=videodirectlink&id=473

In this video she goes over the 10 steps to setting up a fascist type society that she always refers to. The difference is she now is claiming we are on the brink giving examples such as the economic crisis being perfectly timed & 3000 soldiers being deployed home to serve in "Homeland Security" in the event of a terrorist attack or other disasters. She provides examples of other dictators/tyrants in the past having done the same thing throughout history. I don't agree with her on everything but I think she might be onto something as unprecedented things are occurring recently.

anaconda
10-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Why the hell did she endorse Obama in February? Talk about a coup. When will she retract her endorsement? Kudos to her for the activism, but Obama is easily as big of a threat as Bush to civil liberties.

http://www.rense.com/general80/sor.htm

CountryMe
10-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I saw this video and everyone needs to watch this and then they
can decide to believe it or not. She might had endorsed Obama
because she might believe he is the lesser of two evils. I might
be totally wrong but I believe Martial Law is a lot more likely
under Bush or McCain after hearing everything they have been
saying. AND reading some of the things that are going on that
Bush is bringing about.

It's almost like they have been telling us they will do
that with their dictator comments and when McCain not only
said he had "ALWAYS aspired to be a dictator" but when he
said at one of his speeches "My Fellow Prisoners..." While that
was probably just getting his words wrong, it would fit if
Martial Law was declared! Because we would then be
prisoners! I just do not believe most in our government and
in congress would let Obama be the leader if Martial Law
is declared! My opinion only. Here is another link of the
video incase you can not get the the other link to download
on your computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqzLf_P7YQ0&feature=related

John McCain: I've always aspired to be a dictator/ Bush as long as I am the dictator.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Hcf7Q1Q9A

McCain My fellow prisoners.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mBi7d6e5KI

ItsTime
10-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Peter Schiff said on Oct 1st that martial law was close too. I hope you all are ready.

ItsTime
10-09-2008, 03:38 PM
when was this recorded? nevermind she said something about "oct 1st" must have been recent

carmaphob
10-09-2008, 03:45 PM
when was this recorded? nevermind she said something about "oct 1st" must have been recent

October 4, 2008 on Mind Over Matters, KEXP 90.3 FM Seattle.

ItsTime
10-09-2008, 03:46 PM
October 4, 2008 on Mind Over Matters, KEXP 90.3 FM Seattle.

thanks

ItsTime
10-09-2008, 03:58 PM
To bad she is brainwashed into thinking Obama will help :(

I wonder what she will say when none of this happens. And Bush really is not scared of Obama because Obama will just keep carrying out Bush's plans

carmaphob
10-09-2008, 04:04 PM
thanks

no problem!

D.H.
10-09-2008, 04:19 PM
A friend and I were talking about this today. He speculates martial law may happen when they try to steal another election. We may also have race riots. They are setting the stage for that now...hear the voter fraud rumors....

Wolfe may support Obama for other reasons. She is clearly concerned with civil liberties. Bush started dismantling the Constitution as soon as he got in office.

The last things the Neocons want is the current Dem ticket; Obama/Biden are both professors of constitutional law. Double whammy that can at least undo the current damage they have done; Remove the powers that Bush gave himself and repeal the Patriot Act.

She doesn't care about the big/small gov't arguement. I think it is more about this. If we have NO freedoms, it's not going to matter how big our gov't is.

ItsTime
10-09-2008, 04:23 PM
A friend and I were talking about this today. He speculates martial law may happen when they try to steal another election. We may also have race riots. They are setting the stage for that now...hear the voter fraud rumors....

Wolfe may support Obama for other reasons. She is clearly concerned with civil liberties. Bush started dismantling the Constitution as soon as he got in office.

The last things the Neocons want is the current Dem ticket; Obama/Biden are both professors of constitutional law. Double whammy that can at least undo the current damage they have done; Remove the powers that Bush gave himself and repeal the Patriot Act.

She doesn't care about the big/small gov't arguement. I think it is more about this. If we have NO freedoms, it's not going to matter how big our gov't is.

Obama voted for the Patriot Act reauth. Where has Obama said he would repeal the powers?

Didnt Biden also vote for the patriot act? Dont drink too much of that kool aid.

anaconda
10-09-2008, 04:25 PM
I might
be totally wrong but I believe Martial Law is a lot more likely
under Bush or McCain after hearing everything they have been
saying. AND reading some of the things that are going on that
Bush is bringing about.

It is not martial law that we should be fearing! IT IS THE CONTINUAL EROSION OF CIVIL LIBERTIES!

The people would not stand for any lengthy martial law. Why do you think Bush didn't declare it after 9-11?? Because it wouldn't fly for more than a month or so!

To evaluate a candidate based upon which one would be less likely to declare martial law is playing into their hands and missing the point, in my humble opinion.

The People and their Congress should have never enacted any legislation that reduced civil liberties. The Constitution provides for martial law. The People should have said "bring it on and we'll see how long you can justify it! If you need it, use it, but do not change our Constitution!"

It doesn't really matter if a President does not declare martial law if they continue to enslave us with unconstitutional civil liberty-robbing legislation and Executive Orders.

Both McCain and Obama are HORRIBLE. Obama's agenda will include plenty of new civil liberty reducing legislation and NWO empowering mechanisms. Obama is a Trilateral commission front man.

Obama's expertise in Constitutional Law will only help him to know how to subvert it. Civil Liberties are nothing he even discusses on the campaign trail.

D.H.
10-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Obama voted for the Patriot Act reauth. Where has Obama said he would repeal the powers?

Didnt Biden also vote for the patriot act? Dont drink too much of that kool aid.

Wrong. He filibustered to block it. See end.

Also, I meant repeal Bush's all encompassing Executive Orders that make him "dictator". Sorry, I shouldn't have said Patriot Act.

http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/01/05/fact_check_obamas_consistent_p_1.php

Biden is an open book, he has been in there forever.

http://www.ontheissues.org/senate/joe_biden.htm

ItsTime
10-09-2008, 04:37 PM

Also, I meant repeal Bush's all encompassing Executive Orders that make him "dictator". Sorry, I shouldn't have said Patriot Act.

http://factcheck.barackobama.com/factcheck/2008/01/05/fact_check_obamas_consistent_p_1.php

ok

jbuttell
10-09-2008, 06:44 PM

I don't understand how you're coming to your conclusion that Obama honors the constitution. He voted for FISA after vowing to not support it. He voted for the Patriot Act. I guess it's a matter of time before we see if he cancels Bush's Exec orders, assuming he is elected.

I find it odd that most of the information on that page regarding Biden is generally from 2007-2008, conveniently neglecting to show his full record on the Iraq war.

Michael Landon
10-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Is Martial Law like Murphy's Law?

- ML

:)

dr. hfn
10-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Join your local militia

hotbrownsauce
10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
thank you for posting this stuff about martial law, please e-mail people in the freedom movement to get them talking about it.

Here is a list to get you started
Ron Paul
Andrew Napaliano
Alex Jones
Edward Griffin
Jesse Ventura
Chuck Baldwin

D.H.
10-09-2008, 09:24 PM
I don't understand how you're coming to your conclusion that Obama honors the constitution. He voted for FISA after vowing to not support it. He voted for the Patriot Act. I guess it's a matter of time before we see if he cancels Bush's Exec orders, assuming he is elected.

I find it odd that most of the information on that page regarding Biden is generally from 2007-2008, conveniently neglecting to show his full record on the Iraq war.

When talking about habeus corpus Obama ended up giving a great speech after he was mocked at the convention where he said "don't mock the Constitution".

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/09/08/obama_to_palin_dont_mock_the_c.html

Here is an excerpt from the end; "The reason that you have this principle is not to be soft on terrorism. It's because that's who we are. That's what we're protecting," Obama said, his voice growing louder and the crowd rising to its feet to cheer. "Don't mock the Constitution. Don't make fun of it. Don't suggest that it's not American to abide by what the founding fathers set up. It's worked pretty well for over 200 years."

He get's it. Do I expect him to be the champion of it as Ron Paul is? Nope, But, 1) RP dropped out of the race
2) I have some hope left for our country that if we can't get the person we want (no third parties will win) the eventual winner will not shred what is left of the constitution because he actually understands the purpose of of it. I believe that because, what else is there of these four choices? There will be no chance of a third party or anything else in four years if we keep following this path.
3) the two other contenders... McCain is so concerned about winning that he would sacrifice liberty to that end. Whether it be military intervention or silencing dissent at home; I feel his actions over the last few months show that he's angry and belligerent and will stoop to any lengths to get his way. "Country First" has nothing to do with our founding fathers to him. It's more like a rallying cry for more militarism. As far as Palin goes, she is so clueless she would shred the constitution to pieces if it served her ends (or if she just needed some blotting paper for her lipstick and it was the first thing that came in handy)

I was against all Democrats for a long time because of no backbone on the Iraq war. So I know what you mean about Biden. However, he has been one of the most vocal critics of the current administration for the last 8 years.

I have went from angry 2001-2004, to dissappointed 2004-2007 with a slight repreive of hope with Ron Paul. Now 2008 I am just scared. I really identified with Naomi Wolfe's piece for that reason. Just so you know where I am coming from.

CUnknown
10-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Are you serious that Obama respects the Constitution? What a joke.. Why isn't he for impeachment, then? Or some Congressional oversight on the Fed? Is he against the use of force around the world without Congressional approval? He's going to demand that we declare war on Pakistan before bombing?

Are you out of your damn mind? Obama spits on the Constitution.

People like you have been pissing me off so bad lately ... I can't take it anymore ... I am going to blow a fuse in my brain ...

Obama is the enemy. Obama is the enemy.

He's not as bad as George Bush, sure. But Bush is a fascist dictator wannabe. That's like saying, well.. he's slightly better than the worst President ever, so I have to vote for him!

Vote Nader, dude, if you are liberal-leaning.

And about this video -- it's the scariest thing I maybe have ever seen. I was thinking that the odds of us having an election in about a month were pretty close to 100% ... but now ... who knows. She was making some pretty good arguments. Like ... threatening Congress with martial law if they don't vote how you want them to is not exactly what generally goes on in a Republic.. It's hard to argue that we are still a Republic at this point.. if Bush leaves office as planned, peacefully, then maybe. But right now, it is hard to say... :(

D.H.
10-09-2008, 10:02 PM
This has nothing to do with who I vote for because it won't matter anyway. I am making observations about the 4 people, two of which will win. I forgot one major point. The neocons are scared of Obama & Biden for some reason. I said that in my first post. That tells me something.

They are even using fear mongering to get people to vote for them. They are saying Obama "pals around with terrorists" This is their new tactic.

This is really striking a chord with me. They did the EXACT same thing after 9-11. "You are either with us or you are with the terrorists"

That's how they started taking our rights away. They want the road clear so they can finish the job.