PDA

View Full Version : Rush just mentioned Ron Paul's name

billv
09-06-2007, 10:17 AM
He said the Republican Party can have differences like an anti-war candidate, Ron Paul, unlike the Democrats who are homogenous on their positions.

Kuldebar
09-06-2007, 10:29 AM
He said the Republican Party can have differences like an anti-war candidate, Ron Paul...

I think that remains to be proven, lol.

Seems to me the GOP leadership is having a helluva time accepting that Paul's position is both principled and worthy of consideration.

I think they try to play it off as good sports but I see evidence that every attempt being made to marginalize, avoid or ignore Ron Paul's presence.

kylejack
09-06-2007, 10:37 AM
He said the Republican Party can have differences like an anti-war candidate, Ron Paul, unlike the Democrats who are homogenous on their positions.
One might ask him why the reaction from the moderators at the debates always seems to be "WTF are you doing here? Get out of our party."

RevolutionSD

But most of the dems are pro-war, they just spin it differently. Kucinich is the only real anti-war democrat.

Dustancostine
But most of the dems are pro-war, they just spin it differently. Kucinich is the only real anti-war democrat.

And Gravel.

CasualApathy
09-06-2007, 10:54 AM
I like Gravel. Most of the time....

RevolutionSD
09-06-2007, 11:11 AM
And Gravel.

Is Gravel still in the race?

kylejack
09-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Is Gravel still in the race?

Of course. Play nice.

jeremycobert
09-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I think that remains to be proven, lol.

Seems to me the GOP leadership is having a helluva time accepting that Paul's position is both principled and worthy of consideration.

I think they try to play it off as good sports but I see evidence that every attempt being made to marginalize, avoid or ignore Ron Paul's presence.

i think it a good thing that we are getting mentioned. i have been attending the local GOP monthly meetings (first time in my life) and they have been extremely nice. i mentioned to the chairman that i appreciated him allowing us there and he was glad we are able to bring such an enthusiastic crowd.

it all starts at the local levels and will filter up ! so don't be a nut, act professional and quote the constitution.

HalogenFlood
09-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Could Rush ever support Dr. Paul? Seems to me a positive development if he was able to talk about Ron without belittling him.