PDA

View Full Version : In honor of Dr. Paul's performance last night...

empirenine
09-06-2007, 10:12 AM
I missed it live, but watching the videos of the debate, and Ron Paul is stepping up his game. He really stood up when he was misquoted, and he adamantly argued his positions. A sense of pride took over as I watched him.

The best way I can find to honor him is as follows:

http://www.ronpaulcards.com

Any orders placed today will receive an extra 10% of cards (e.g. order 1000 and you'll get 100 extra cards for free, 2000 gets 200 free).

I wish I could do more but I'm not in a great financial position to do so.

I love you all. We are changing the future of the entire planet with our actions.

CasualApathy
09-06-2007, 10:27 AM
Im all for Ron Paul

Im all for honoring him.

Im all for liberty-cards

I still think this is pretty shameless advertising :rolleyes:

billm317
09-06-2007, 10:27 AM
http://www.ronpaulcards.com

How soon are orders going out? I bought some last week and I ready for em :)

billm317
09-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Im all for Ron Paul

Im all for honoring him.

Im all for liberty-cards

I still think this is pretty shameless advertising :rolleyes:

Feel free to make them cheaper!
Until you or someone else does, I'll gladly wade through this "advertisement", if it means one more person finds literature they can pass out to others.

CasualApathy
09-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Feel free to make them cheaper!
Until you or someone else does, I'll gladly wade through this "advertisement", if it means one more person finds literature they can pass out to others.

Point taken.

Still, I'm just saying... ;)

empirenine
09-06-2007, 12:10 PM
I would have to own a print shop to do these cheaper. Profit is about 5% to 10% on orders over 1000, and I only need it to keep ordering larger orders.

Anyone is welcome to make them and sell them at cost, but few are willing to take the time to design the cards, order them, setup a website, pay for hosting, pay for a shipping account, and actually ship the merchandise.

This is the best I can do.

empirenine
09-06-2007, 12:11 PM
How soon are orders going out? I bought some last week and I ready for em :)

Cards were received late yesterday so your order is going out today. The cards look AWESOME!

kylejack
09-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Charge 10% more and donate the difference to Ron Paul.

empirenine
09-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Charge 10% more and donate the difference to Ron Paul.

I am already donating more than 10% of the orders to the campaign personally. I consider it a monthly expense that is a % of my income.

Charging more only adds a barrier to potential customers.

jpa
09-06-2007, 12:34 PM
I am already donating more than 10% of the orders to the campaign personally. I consider it a monthly expense that is a % of my income.

You rule man.. I'm gonna order some cards now.

kylejack
09-06-2007, 12:38 PM

Or additional incentive.

empirenine
09-06-2007, 12:51 PM
Or additional incentive.

True, though I'd rather they donate what they can on their own, rather than doing so through a middle man that loses 5% of their payment in payment processing fees and overhead.

If you want to pay more for the cards, buy from LibertyCard.org (I believe he donates a % to the campaign, or he DID). I agree with your point though.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Would you please consider taking the reference to Ron Paul Forums OFF of the back of the next design? This forum is not a good place for people trying to get more information about Ron Paul. It would scare a lot away. Ronpaullibrary, ronpaulnation, ronpaul2008.com, maybe the mention of a few key videos, but please not this forum.

katao
09-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Would you please consider taking the reference to Ron Paul Forums OFF of the back of the next design? This forum is not a good place for people trying to get more information about Ron Paul. It would scare a lot away. Ronpaullibrary, ronpaulnation, ronpaul2008.com, maybe the mention of a few key videos, but please not this forum.

Agreed - this is an activist forum, not a find out about Ron Paul forum.

BTW, Thanks for producing these cards cheaply. As soon as my previous order from libertycards runs out, I'll be buying from you.

ODU_Truth
09-06-2007, 01:25 PM
If I ordered today how long until they would arrive? 7-10 days?

I live in Virginia

Thanks

yaz
09-06-2007, 01:49 PM
visaprint.com is cheaper (free minus shipping)

cstern1977
09-13-2007, 10:43 AM
www.LibertyCard.org now offers the Ron Paul Cards cheaper + you get FREE Ron Paul Bumper Stickers + FREE Quiz Cards and priority shipping in most cases.