PDA

View Full Version : I'll sell my body for Ron Paul!

Santana28
09-06-2007, 10:07 AM
LOL.... sorry, i knew that would get some attention.

I had an idea last night at 3am after watching my DVR of the debate.

Who wants to take the biggest step of all - and get a Ron Paul Revolution tattoo? Professional Boxers auction off their own backs to the highest bidder as advertising. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to get inked in order to raise funds for Dr. Paul? Think of the publicity! You'd surely make it on CNN and the Ron Paul website and who knows what else! How could you ever regret taking a stand for freedom? I already sleep better at night knowing that action is finally being taken for real hope for America!!

Who's in??? Ebay auction, anyone?? Lets raise some cash AND get publicity all at the same time !

madcat033
09-06-2007, 10:18 AM

Who wants to take the biggest step of all - and get a Ron Paul Revolution tattoo? Professional Boxers auction off their own backs to the highest bidder as advertising. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to get inked in order to raise funds for Dr. Paul? Think of the publicity! You'd surely make it on CNN and the Ron Paul website and who knows what else! How could you ever regret taking a stand for freedom? I already sleep better at night knowing that action is finally being taken for real hope for America!!

Who's in??? Ebay auction, anyone?? Lets raise some cash AND get publicity all at the same time !

Well... it's YOUR idea. *ahem*

belian78
09-06-2007, 10:21 AM
i had already been playing around with the idea of getting a piece done that has Ron meeting and shaking hands with Franklin, Jefferson, etc.. I'd have to find one detailed artist though.

Starks
09-06-2007, 10:23 AM

Damn, I wanted prostitutes.

Ridiculous
09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
i had already been playing around with the idea of getting a piece done that has Ron meeting and shaking hands with Franklin, Jefferson, etc.. I'd have to find one detailed artist though.

Kat Von D from LA Ink specializes in realistic work, you might even get on the TV show... But you'd have to get to LA...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kat_Von_D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_ink

Johnnybags
09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
will finally hit you, you gotta buy somethin' your undergroud types, at least fancy pj's.

Santana28
09-06-2007, 10:56 AM
i'd consider getting a revolution armband ;) my husband would kill me, but to be honest that wouldn't stop me...LOL.

But i'm not really interested in publicity and that kind of stuff... i'm really quite shy :eek: whoever does this should be someone willing and able to show it off as often as possible!

There's got to be someone who would get a REAL tattoo done... maybe an artist out there would volunteer the services?

Santana28
09-06-2007, 10:57 AM
these things raise tens of thousands of dollars on ebay, seriously

Craig_R
09-06-2007, 11:12 AM
I guess I should've waited to get mine

Santana28
09-06-2007, 11:47 AM
you have one?? Pics! We have to see this :)

Suzu
09-06-2007, 11:57 AM

100% of my disposable income is dedicated to campaign contributions.

allyinoh
09-06-2007, 12:13 PM
I'd be willing to do it.

Santana28
09-06-2007, 12:18 PM
100% of my disposable income is dedicated to campaign contributions.

exactly! what else do you think i'd want to raise the money for?? but this is a great way to inspire people to donate!

mtmedlin
09-06-2007, 06:04 PM
if someone gives 10K, I'll add it to my collection. Why not?

mport1
09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
This could be a good fundraiser and very good for publicity.

RP4ME
09-06-2007, 06:27 PM
Why not bid on a prego lady to walk around every day with her belly exposed and greased with Vote RP 08 to teh highest bidder - it has made news before why not again?

gtjwkq
09-06-2007, 06:44 PM
I'd advise against it. You can be easily portrayed as crazy for tattooing your support for a presidential candidate.

RP gets me really excited, I can understand your motivation. However, I always try not to express my excitement in all its unbridled glory. Otherwise I'd just scare people off.