PDA

View Full Version : There is the spark I was looking for...

xcalybur
09-06-2007, 09:49 AM
First I have to say that I have been 99.99% behind Ron Paul for over 5 months now, but there has always been this slight feeling in the back of my head wondering if he is really Presidential. It really had more to do with whether or not he could stand up to the attackers when they come at him in office. It's not that I didn't really think he had it in him, but that I have never seen him show it in anything I've seen of him. A month or so ago there was a debate he was in where 4 people were debating US foreign policy and I saw a little fire in him in that.

What I have to say is that last night in the Fox NH Republican debate, Ron Paul showed the fire that I was looking for in him. He was amazing, firing back like a pro. I am not at 100% confidence in him that he could easily stand up to the pressures of Congress when he is making critical decisions for this country as President.

Amazing debate last night from a Ron Paul perspective. I think the only true glimpse of a MSM debate that really showed what a debate should be was the exchange between Ron Paul and Huckabee.

Go RON PAUL!