PDA

View Full Version : McCain campaign pre-paid donation requests. Got any?

nate4ron
10-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I got a desperate letter from the McCain campaign asking for contributions.

Of course, since it is pre-paid and coming out of their pockets, I printed a picture and logo of Ron Paul, and a few other things and sent them back, such as a note that says "google Ron Paul, U.S. Constitution, and Austrian economics".

Don't throw away these envelopes! Be creative. Let the GOP know that they do not own you and cannot get help from you.

Share some other ideas.

dsentell
10-08-2008, 12:23 PM
I get one of these about every week and always return an ample supply of educational materials.

A few weeks ago, I even got one that had a prepaid FedEx mailer. I guess they needed more of my informational items so I packed it absolutely full of RP campaign literature!

:D

bkreigh
10-09-2008, 02:01 PM
i usually write them a letter and attach 2 cents to it. Be careful not to attach pre 1981 pennies though :)

hillbilly123069
10-09-2008, 02:31 PM
How about getting lost or drop dead?

ronpaulhawaii
10-09-2008, 02:35 PM
i usually write them a letter and attach 2 cents to it. Be careful not to attach pre 1981 pennies though :)

:cool:

Wendi
10-09-2008, 02:43 PM
If I got a prepaid fedex mailer, I would be sorely tempted to start chucking rocks, bricks, lead fishing weights, or some other such very heavy item in it. Not that I'm recommending anyone actually do it. I'm pretty sure there is some way that you could get in trouble for it. But it is a tempting idea, kwim?

tonesforjonesbones
10-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Did you send some to the Obama campaign also? tones

evilfunnystuff
10-09-2008, 06:25 PM
If I got a prepaid fedex mailer, I would be sorely tempted to start chucking rocks, bricks, lead fishing weights, or some other such very heavy item in it. Not that I'm recommending anyone actually do it. I'm pretty sure there is some way that you could get in trouble for it. But it is a tempting idea, kwim?

no you cant get in trouble for it.

now if you pooped in it or something witch could be considered harmful then you could get in trouble but you cant get in trouble for using what they sent you.

heavenlyboy34
10-09-2008, 06:32 PM

Just something heavy? no. There was a brick mailing campaign last year (protests to force the border fence to be built), and noone was arrested that I know of.

slothman
10-09-2008, 07:49 PM

What's special about pre-1981 pennies?

RSLudlum
10-09-2008, 07:53 PM
I just got an a absentee ballot info mailer from the SCGOP with McCain/Palin and Graham at the bottom. :rolleyes:! I hope Conley seriously punks Graham!!!!

mlmvh
10-09-2008, 08:50 PM
I've received some mailers, and I always send back stuff in the prepaid envelopes. Recently, I received an 8 x 10 photo of McCain & Palin; I ripped it up into small pieces and sent it back!

angelatc
10-09-2008, 08:53 PM
My last one said "You voted for the bailout? Well f*** you too."

sidster
10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
I got a desperate letter from the McCain campaign asking for contributions.

Of course, since it is pre-paid and coming out of their pockets, I printed a picture and logo of Ron Paul, and a few other things and sent them back, such as a note that says "google Ron Paul, U.S. Constitution, and Austrian economics".

Don't throw away these envelopes! Be creative. Let the GOP know that they do not own you and cannot get help from you.

Share some other ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIbFwxjsT-Q