PDA

View Full Version : One thing I would like to see

BillyDkid
09-06-2007, 09:26 AM
At some point in the campaign I would like to see RP buy 30 minutes of air time to spell out his positions in detail so he can disabuse people of the false notions Fox and others have tried to instill in people. What would be the rules regarding we volunteers contributing specifically to a purchase of air time for Ron Paul? Ron does well in the debates, but they still leave room for those who have it in for him to spin things dishonestly.

Slugg
09-06-2007, 09:52 AM
At some point in the campaign I would like to see RP buy 30 minutes of air time to spell out his positions in detail so he can disabuse people of the false notions Fox and others have tried to instill in people. What would be the rules regarding we volunteers contributing specifically to a purchase of air time for Ron Paul? Ron does well in the debates, but they still leave room for those who have it in for him to spin things dishonestly.

This 30 air time would have spin put on it as soon as it was completed....I'm not sure how much it would help. BUT, i could be wrong.