PDA

View Full Version : I have returned, and Thanks Again!

UtahApocalypse
10-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Hey all,

I need to give a last thank you to the revolution. Thank you to all that sent well wishes, prayers, thoughts and comfort. A HUGE thank you that I could never repay no matter the price to those that donated to allow my father and I to make our trip. Our family is all deeply grateful.

The trip lasted longer then planned. While there my dad ended up breaking his ankle. Luckily it was not worse. Took a extra 2 weeks before we could travel back on the train.

A note to Michigan: What a amazing state. Where we were in Muskegon was just beautiful. I also was so happy with how that community came to support our family in so many ways. I actually should be moving out there in the spring. Anyone out near Muskegon drop me a line.

Two other items... first in exchange for all the donations to get us there I made my dad read the "Manifesto" So he is about half way and does agree with much of it. i may have to post question he has later. Secondly.... How did we not win?? I talked to 5 random people on the train all who had liked Paul. Well at least now we can build up C4L for the future.

hillertexas
10-08-2008, 10:07 AM
:)

ronpaulblogsdotcom
10-08-2008, 12:29 PM
Great. I am not sure either how RP did not do better. I have talked to people from other countries and they say things like that is who I would vote for if I was an American.

MSM and hype sunk us.

speciallyblend
10-08-2008, 02:24 PM
blame the corrupt gop, everyone loves ron paul that i know of , dam the gop! ,oo welcome back;)