PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming BS could kill me, literally

Joseph Hart
10-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Ambuteral is being banned because of the aerosol inhalant cartridges. So they changed my prescription. This new stuff is going to kill us all. It's a sulfur based inhaled medicine.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Sulphur is NOT bad for you.

LittleLightShining
10-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Ambuteral is being banned because of the aerosol inhalant cartridges. So they changed my prescription. This new stuff is going to kill us all. It's a sulfur based inhaled medicine.I use albuterol (which I think is the same thing) and I'm pretty irritated about it. It's the only rescue inhaler medication that doesn't make me itchy from the inside out.

adara7537
10-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah I had a problem with this a couple of weeks ago. Apparently all of the drug stores in my area are out of Albuterol and I need a new prescription to get another refill because all they have is the new propellant albuterol.

The strange thing is I already went through this last year. They told me last year that they were changing the propellant and I had to get a new prescription-which I did. I don't know why the dr. changed my most recent script to the old propellant. I made it clear to the pharmacy that I needed an inhaler now and they did an emergency script change-which I didn't know they could do without speaking to my doctor.

I found all of this alarming because it is the same medicine apparently so why would I need to change the script just because the propellant changed? What they hell does that propellant do? I stupidly didn't think to ask my dr. when I went in this year to get more refills-not that she would actually know anyway.

The other weird thing is when I went to pick it up and talked to the pharmacist she told me that people have reported that this one doesn't "feel like it works" the same as the old ones. I asked her what she meant because the whole point is you can't breath, you use it and then you can, usually immediately, so what do they mean it doesn't work like the old one?!? It doesn't make you be able to breath? Isn't that the point?

dannno
10-08-2008, 12:35 PM
I used to carry around albuterol inhalers all the time. Then I started smoking cannabis and I don't need them anymore. The last time I got an inhaler was about 5 or 6+ years ago.

http://www.rxmarijuana.com/lisa.htm

http://www.dhm.de/museen/hanf/hemp9153.htm

I have a recommendation for cannabis for another condition, but I have had a doctor tell me that I could get one for asthma as well.

If you don't want to "smoke" take a look at all the new vaporizer technology out there.

freelance
10-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Sulphur is NOT bad for you.

Unless you happen to be allergic to it.