PDA

View Full Version : Beck said he has people watching

cska80
10-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Glenn Beck said he has people who monitor websites from crazy to grassroots, etc. You know they're reading us! Everyone say hi to Glenn!

HI GLENN!

gls
10-08-2008, 09:07 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck5.gif

RickyJ
10-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Well if they are watching it does no good. On this site they will have to read. :)

Glen Beck needs to read this site for himself. He shouldn't pay trolls to do it for him.

roho76
10-08-2008, 09:11 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck5.gif

Ha Ha!!! What's funny is you don't even need the Hundy.

dsentell
10-08-2008, 09:12 AM
http://th105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/NixEre/th_wave.gif

dwdollar
10-08-2008, 09:13 AM
He thinks the Revolution magically won itself without any weapons.

paulitics
10-08-2008, 09:13 AM
The guy can't be trusted in a crisis. Anyone thar supports the wiretapping of Americans, is not on the people's side. He is going to tell his audience to submit, and then turn their neighbors in when the time comes.

roho76
10-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Well if they are watching it does no good. On this site they will have to read. :)

Glen Beck needs to read this site for himself. He shouldn't pay trolls to do it for him.

I would rather have hundreds of his "minions" in here reading the "truth" then just Glenn. Just a larger audience that's all.

Besides what's he gonna do fire all his minions for telling him the truth.

RickyJ
10-08-2008, 09:14 AM
The guy can't be trusted in a crisis. Anyone thar supports the wiretapping of Americans, is not on the people's side. He is going to tell his audience to submit, and then urn their neighbors in when the time comes.

He wouldn't have a TV show if he wasn't a boot licker.

pacelli
10-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Hey Glenn, get G. Edward Griffin on your show already for a real discussion about the private federal reserve!

voytechs
10-08-2008, 09:23 AM
http://www.tech-faq.com/emoticons/animated-emoticons/smiley_10.gif (http://www.tech-faq.com/emoticons/animated-emoticons/emoticons.shtml)

acptulsa
10-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Hi, Glen's Minions.

Yes, we're still telling people you and yours are full of it. And what's more, every passing day proves us right.

You can count on us to continue to vaccinate people's minds against your brand of beans! Thanks!

Carole
10-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Hello Glenn.

You have been lately doing some good things.

Hope it continues to improve in the direction of liberty. :D

MsDoodahs
10-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi, Glen's Mins.

Shows of late are decent and now I actually check to see who you are having on.

You've damn near made up for "mayor of crazytown."

Almost.

:D

moostraks
10-08-2008, 09:54 AM
haha...now we will be branded for being paranoid..."they're watching us!!!"

wth *waves* Hey Beck folks!!! Until Beck understands empire building all is to no avail with him. Hope you get paid well, you are going to need it....

Bruno
10-08-2008, 10:03 AM
I really like what Glenn is saying right now while I'm listening. He is saying that we are at the final moment where they are about ready to come up with a global currency and we have little time to react.
Glenn has come around, and is calling on the Sons and Daughters of Liberty, by his own words.

SWATH
10-08-2008, 10:04 AM
I heard him say today that Hugo Chavez is calling for revolution in the US, coupled with the fact that we have crazies like 9/11 truthers, Ron Paul supporters, and those who believe that there is owl worshiping going on in the woods. All of whom are starting to look less and less insane by the average person. He then said "I don't know what to believe anymore".

micahnelson
10-08-2008, 10:05 AM
I really like what Glenn is saying right now while I'm listening. He is saying that we are at the final moment where they are about ready to come up with a global currency and we have little time to react.
Glenn has come around, and is calling on the Sons and Daughters of Liberty, by his own words.

Well if he gets G. Edward Griffin on the show, that would be many brownie points in my book.

micahnelson
10-08-2008, 10:05 AM
I heard him say today that Hugo Chavez is calling for revolution in the US, coupled with the fact that we have crazies like 9/11 truthers, Ron Paul supporters, and those who believe that there is owl worshiping going on in the woods. All of whom are starting to look less and less insane by the average person. He then said "I don't know what to believe anymore".

I think owl worshiping is still pretty crazy.

Bruno
10-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Well if he gets G. Edward Griffin on the show, that would be many brownie points in my book.

Agreed

angelatc
10-08-2008, 10:07 AM
The guy can't be trusted in a crisis. Anyone thar supports the wiretapping of Americans, is not on the people's side. He is going to tell his audience to submit, and then turn their neighbors in when the time comes.

Or he'll come around slowly.

enjerth
10-08-2008, 10:09 AM
Unfortunately, in this insane world, you have to go to a crazy person to hear the truth. The question is, will they know it?

Hello, Beck folks. Welcome to crazy school.

Paranoia is sometimes just plain intuition. We know something is rotten in the District of Columbia.

angelatc
10-08-2008, 10:09 AM

OK, so maybe he is taking the red pill, time release version.

It's probably just an act, but if he waking up, well, he probably has a hangover. He drank a lot of kool aid.

The owl stuff is weird. But the video exists, which makes my head spin too.

Bruno
10-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Everyone should listen to Beck right now if you can. He is saying that his career might be over after what he says after this break. Tune in if you can.

I feel he is going to talk more about the global conspiracy and how we are going to lose our sovereignty as they use the economic crisis as a tool of fear and power grabbing.

angelatc
10-08-2008, 10:11 AM
I don't think he is on in this market. Nobody is on in this market. Hmmmm maybe an internet feed.

Dammit - Rush on on in Chicago. Bruno where are you?

Rush is telling us to vote for McCain. Ugh.

Jeremy
10-08-2008, 10:12 AM
hi hi

ItsTime
10-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Everyone should listen to Beck right now if you can. He is saying that his career might be over after what he says after this break. Tune in if you can.

I feel he is going to talk more about the global conspiracy and how we are going to lose our sovereignty as they use the economic crisis as a tool of fear and power grabbing.

have a stream link?

Bruno
10-08-2008, 10:16 AM
I don't think he is on in this market. Nobody is on in this market. Hmmmm maybe an internet feed.

Dammit - Rush on on in Chicago. Bruno where are you?

Rush is telling us to vote for McCain. Ugh.

Not sure if he has a feed. And we are delayed one hour, this is not actually live here in Des Moines.

have a stream link?

no, i don't, sorry. It's delayed an hour, so whatever he is saying on the stream would have been missed.

moostraks
10-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Not sure if he has a feed. And we are delayed one hour, this is not actually live here in Des Moines.

no, i don't, sorry. It's delayed an hour, so whatever he is saying on the stream would have been missed.

well.. what did he say???

enjerth
10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Glenn Beck radio streams here, some are delayed.

http://streamingradioguide.com/radio-show.php?show=212

moostraks
10-08-2008, 10:24 AM
beck streaming audio...

moostraks
10-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Glenn Beck radio streams here, some are delayed.

haha you beat me to it!!!

SWATH
10-08-2008, 10:26 AM

It's probably just an act, but if he waking up, well, he probably has a hangover. He drank a lot of kool aid.

The owl stuff is weird. But the video exists, which makes my head spin too.

To be honest I couldn't make sense of what he was getting at. He also mentioned something right after that about many of these people are marxists and anarchist. It seemed that what he was trying to say was that Chavez is somehow organizing a revolution/coup in this country by galvanizing all of the fringe people like 9/11 truthers, Ron Paul supporters, and Bohemian Grove watchers into being marxist anarchist who want to overthrow the government.

enjerth
10-08-2008, 10:39 AM
haha you beat me to it!!!

:D

enjerth
10-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Beck said they'll make the radio program available for free to download over this weekend, in case you missed it or want to hear it again. Apparently he wants you to hear what he has to say.

Indy Vidual
10-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Hi Glenn,

Did you remember to take your meds?

acptulsa
10-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Apparently he wants you to hear what he has to say.

That and five bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

moostraks
10-08-2008, 11:10 AM
To be honest I couldn't make sense of what he was getting at. He also mentioned something right after that about many of these people are marxists and anarchist. It seemed that what he was trying to say was that Chavez is somehow organizing a revolution/coup in this country by galvanizing all of the fringe people like 9/11 truthers, Ron Paul supporters, and Bohemian Grove watchers into being marxist anarchist who want to overthrow the government.

So I did hear him correctly, I thought I missed something...Man this one is out there. I have only caught bits and pieces but he appears to be freaking out a bit and maybe his conscience is getting to him???:confused:

paulitics
10-08-2008, 11:15 AM
well.. what did he say???

Talked about a global financial "new world order" (used this phrase 3 times at least) being set up right now, and how the perfect storm is coming, where "fringe" elements including "revolutionaries and Al Quada may start getting violent when the economy crashes. He then mentioned the army brigade being set up now to handle this. His position on this act of treason is less than reassuring. But of course, this is the same guy who supports wiretapping so its not surprising.
How can he be on our side when he only values part of the constitution, and then lump us together with communists, terrorists and others who don't. I don't trust him.

Bruno
10-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Talked about a global financial "new world order" (used this phrase 3 times at least) being set up right now, and how the perfect storm is coming, where "fringe" elements including "revolutionaries and Al Quada may start getting violent when the economy crashes. He then mentioned the army brigade being set up now to handle this. His position on this act of treason is less than reassuring. But of course, this is the same guy who supports wiretapping so its not surprising.
How can he be on our side when he only values part of the constitution, and then lump us together with communists, terrorists and others who don't. I don't trust him.

but at the same time, wasn't he basically calling on the Sons and Daughters of the Revolution, as he called it, to rise up and do something before its too late? And by that I mean protest, not violence. I don't think he was calling for that and neither do I.

ihsv
10-08-2008, 11:21 AM
http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/kool_aid_man_waving.jpg

speciallyblend
10-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi Glenn, I am in Colorado, beware i have snowballs and i will use them. Glenn Beck your a lil late , as a republican you piss me the f off. I will keep it at that! trying to be nice Hi glenn:)

TruthAtLast
10-08-2008, 02:58 PM
I haven't been following Glenn that long but I'm not sure why people are so upset with him. Maybe there are things I'm not aware of. There are a lot of things he talks about that mimic my own views regarding the economy. He hates Obama and McCain.

Is there something I'm missing?

LibertyEagle
10-08-2008, 03:00 PM
hi, glen's mins.

Shows of late are decent and now i actually check to see who you are having on.

You've damn near made up for "mayor of crazytown."

almost.

:d

+1

:)

You're on the right track now, Glenn. Keep it up. Really enjoying your show now.

lasenorita
10-08-2008, 03:11 PM
No wonder Glenn thinks we're all bat-crazy conspiracy theorists. His 'monitors' probably spend most of their time in the 'Hot Topics' section. If you're being paid to do something like surfing the 'net, why not have fun? Reading discussions about monetary policy is so 1776. ;)

kathy88
10-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Hey Glenn. Enjoying your show lately. You might want to rethink the wiretapping thing....

ClockwiseSpark
10-08-2008, 03:37 PM
I haven't been following Glenn that long but I'm not sure why people are so upset with him. Maybe there are things I'm not aware of. There are a lot of things he talks about that mimic my own views regarding the economy. He hates Obama and McCain.

That time he implied we were domestic terrorists is still rather irksome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8M2JBIoqo

dawnbt
10-08-2008, 03:44 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/dbeattie21/HEY/prod_475_18678.jpg

AcidReign
10-08-2008, 04:18 PM

This in particular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWlghe8reg

jlaker
10-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Glenn PLEASE stop with that sarcastic voice that sounds like Kermit the frog. PLEASE!

TruthAtLast
10-08-2008, 05:02 PM
interesting video. But in some ways I agree with Glenn. I think (with no intention and no real fault of Ron Paul's) he has attracted all sorts of supporters and there are some very strong and diverse views here that aren't necessarily Ron Paul's views.

Ron Paul does not cheer the fall of our Government. He does not support anti-government or anarchist principals. He believes in the Constitution and that our system CAN be fixed. I was brought to this movement because of THOSE ideals and Glenn Beck (at least from what I've heard so far) also believes in those ideals. But many types of people with different ideological viewpoints have found their home in this "Movement".

I think Glenn Beck did read too much into the whole 5th of November, Guy Fawkes, tie in. A lot of people in this movement don't even know who he really is. They just know him from V for Vendetta. To many he is just a symbol of someone that fought back against those who tried to oppress the people. It wasn't that big of a deal for me personally. I'm not trying to end our Government nor do I promote domestic terrorism. I think, like most Ron Paul supporters, we just want what the Constitution promised us. We want to change this country and bring it back to the message that the founding fathers intended.

So I think Glenn may have been referring to the more extreme views that some Ron Paul supporters have, and he may have a point. But he just needs to acknowledge (and maybe he has since the video) that there are a vast number of Ron Paul supporters that are actually very much like he is. We just want to fix this country any way we can and get really frustrated when we play by the rules and get screwed over and over again. Look at Louisiana and Nevada and some other states. We try to use the system and the system is rigged. That doesn't necessarily make us domestic terrorists.

pacelli
10-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Now he's kissing Peggy Noonan's ass acting like an emotional bag of puke.

tpreitzel
10-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Hold your nose. Beck's back in town!

kaleidoscope eyes
10-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Hello!
Still wanna kiss Ron Paul? You know you wanna.... ;) His kisses are Liberty flavored!
Once you go Paul, you're in for the long haul.
Cheers!

PaleoForPaul
10-08-2008, 06:51 PM
Glenn Beck (or his staff) reads:

Timebomb2000.com

and

Tickerforum.org

Those are probably his crazies.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-08-2008, 06:54 PM

When he had a chance to make a difference, he chose to smear Ron Paul and his supporters.

It was only after it was too late (nomination well decided) that he started having Paul on his show. It was his attempt to regain credibility with people.

As a result, I also don't trust him. He seems to be doing more good than harm lately, but I don't know what this latest nonsense is about.

HOLLYWOOD
10-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Dear GLEN BECK,

When do I receive restitution and compensation for all the IDEALS and POSTS you have stolen from ME/US and used on your SHOWS?

Yeah, not only have we Educated you... we have been writers for your show.

Why don't you have a bunch of us RPFs on your show?

satchelmcqueen
10-08-2008, 07:21 PM
ok glenn now about another 1 HOUR show with RON PAUL since the bail out has passed?? thanks man..

TruckinMike
10-08-2008, 07:21 PM

I delivered a really big red pill to Glenn Beck a few weeks back... and yes, it was a time release capsule.

TMike

EDIT: Technically it really wasn't a "pill", I think the correct term is suppository.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2259/2246155421_4b64db6dbf_o.jpg

Dave39168
10-08-2008, 07:22 PM
glenn your shows are getting better lately. You still need to work on your foreign policy, but you economics have been good all along. Try to figure out how this nation building and intervention all plays in too the globalists agenda. Gotta look back more than just 8 or 10 years to put that together.

moostraks
10-08-2008, 08:17 PM

Okay...I came in at the part about the bohemian grove and irrational extremists. I guess I will try to get the freebie this weekend so I can hear the whole thing. The part I heard just left me perplexed. I haven't really listened to him in ages and have clearly missed out on the wiretapping deal too. Sounds like he is really getting out there though...

RSLudlum
10-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Beck is struggling to overcome his massive cognitive dissonance,,,,It takes a little time for people that are entrenched and beholdened to keep a somewhat public reputation,,in other words he has to do a balancing act to figure out if his current careeer/livelyhood/providing for his family at CNN/radio is worth more/less than really telling his viewers what he really believes to be the truth....I just hope he realizes with knowledge comes the responsibility to spread such knowledge; I think even Beck realizes that the dishonest withholding of facts by our government enabled by the media is what has gotten us into the huge mess our country is in!!

It takes a very strong person to stay in power while being honest, when many others around you are fighting to keep their own power dishonestly....

Maverick
10-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Oh man, I heard him saying this stuff this morning, and I just chuckled to myself because I knew it would totally set you guys off. Especially when he said "New World Order"....I knew somebody here would pick up on that and flip out. :p

acptulsa
10-09-2008, 06:29 AM
Beck's watching, eh?

No thanks, Glen. I already have a big brother.