PDA

View Full Version : We, and Ron Paul were robbed

Real_CaGeD
10-08-2008, 06:38 AM
I am just a "nut", but...

One week John McCain is riding on his bus alone and broke, the next the MSM named him the nominee.

I will never accept that John McCain "won" the nomination.

zach
10-08-2008, 06:49 AM
Diebold '08

moostraks
10-08-2008, 07:13 AM
I am amused that someone brought this up today.....I totally agree with you both, but am perplexed as to why you would post this today? I didn't watch the "debates/town hall" nonsense. Was it more of the same cluelessness from Johnny? Or did you just need to purge???

Real_CaGeD
10-08-2008, 08:09 AM
I am amused that someone brought this up today.....I totally agree with you both, but am perplexed as to why you would post this today? I didn't watch the "debates/town hall" nonsense. Was it more of the same cluelessness from Johnny? Or did you just need to purge???

What debate? The only thing those two liberal disagree on is who dies first, the Iranians or Pakistani.

I needed to purge.

roho76
10-08-2008, 08:12 AM
In heavy Russian accent: "Breathe my Friend, Breathe."

From some cheesy Halls commercial from the 90's.

moostraks
10-08-2008, 08:16 AM
What debate? The only thing those two liberal disagree on is who dies first, the Iranians or Pakistani.

I needed to purge.

I am thinking you still don't feel better though, hmm??

Purge away...

I keep Lawrence Lepard's article/advert on my wall as well as a copy of the Founding Fathers ad for Ron Paul for President (both laminated of course) so I know I am not alone and someone values this movement as much as I do.

You are not a nut...We were robbed!!!

moostraks
10-08-2008, 08:17 AM
In heavy Russian accent: "Breathe my Friend, Breathe."

From some cheesy Halls commercial from the 90's.

haha...I remember that one!!!:D

fj45lvr
10-08-2008, 08:17 AM
I agree totally...

I don't believe for a minute that he won New Hampshire (where the exit polls alledged showed that those that wanted a "anti-war" GOP nominee voted for McCain by a large margin)....

The populace is that Stupid??? bomb bomb bomb Iran is the "anti-war" candidate??

NH was the key to the CIA sabotage.

m72mc
10-08-2008, 08:32 AM
are nearly impossible..except in America ofc...

even more absurd, is to announce winners at 10% counted votes..

but hey Diebold are here for you.....and no one´s gonna complain anyway..

Real_CaGeD
10-10-2008, 06:25 AM
Anyone else feel this economic crash may be what is best for this Empire?

zach
10-10-2008, 06:57 AM
Anyone else feel this economic crash may be what is best for this Empire?

Yep.

Real_CaGeD
10-10-2008, 04:32 PM
I bet a dollar McCain becomes a Independent with his buddy Leiberman after this is over. One less RINO in the way.

One aspect I agree with Rush on, but he still does not get it. No, we conservatives do not want to reach across the isle. We do want to destroy those that have dragged Uncle Sam thru the mud. Where Republicans go wrong, is they are no longer conservative. They print, borrow, and spend like Democrats. The Bush doctrine of first strike, and Nation building under the "war on terror" is not conservative, and is bad policy.

Ron Paul is the definition of conservative. Until the Republican decide to embrace the 10% brain trust of the party, and change their ways, the party will just be Democrat lite.

Arkris
10-10-2008, 05:14 PM
I agree totally...

I don't believe for a minute that he won New Hampshire (where the exit polls alledged showed that those that wanted a "anti-war" GOP nominee voted for McCain by a large margin)....

The populace is that Stupid??? bomb bomb bomb Iran is the "anti-war" candidate??

NH was the key to the CIA sabotage.

I was god smacked when McCain beat Paul in New Hampshire, mostly because the MSM kept repeating that they were voting anti-war. Anti-war, McCain?! I kept thinking, you've got to be a f$#@ing idiot to think McCain was anti war! It makes no sense whatsoever!

Back in 2000 I was in high school, and a friend of mine said, "I hope McCain wins the election. He'll re-invade Vietnam, catch them by surprise and totally waste 'em all!" And I don't think he was very far off the mark.