PDA

View Full Version : Brian Wilson on WBAP!

mavtek
09-06-2007, 08:30 AM
This is awesome apparently Mark Davis is out on Vacation, a major neocon I might add! So Brian Wilson is on and he's telling us all about why he's a libertarian! He's also stated multiple times that Ron Paul was the only one up there telling the truth!

This is greatness!

OceanMachine7
09-06-2007, 08:31 AM
He used to be on Fox News every so often as a fill-in. Do they still let him on the air there?

Cowlesy
09-06-2007, 08:31 AM
This is awesome apparently Mark Davis is out on Vacation, a major neocon I might add! So Brian Wilson is on and he's telling us all about why he's a libertarian! He's also stated multiple times that Ron Paul was the only one up there telling the truth!

This is greatness!

There is no way the Fox News Washington Bureau Chief (Hume is the Managing Editor - not chief) is coming out in support of Ron Paul. I'll believe it when I hear it.

BuddyRey
09-06-2007, 08:32 AM
The Beach Boys' Brian Wilson??? What's he doing on FOX News?

G-khan
09-06-2007, 08:35 AM
This was by far the best debate and event the good Dr. has had.. He was on fire and stood out from the crowd. Showed he has the backbone to be a real leader and a good president!

He had me cheering and jumping up out of my seat as I watched him last night..

What can I say "AWESOME"

rdenner
09-06-2007, 08:41 AM
He's our 3 to 5 o'clock guy here in Toledo Ohio. He is going to hopefully be interviewing one of the people from our Meetup group soon.

He's generally a pretty fair guy and had Ron Paul on his show VERY early on in his campaign. It was like the 3rd day after his announcement.

I'm glad he's getting some national air time, good for the movement.. Definitely not your typical Fox neo-con a-hole.

Robert

dude58677
09-06-2007, 08:46 AM
That isn't this Brain Wilson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC_UILNwWrc :D :D :)

I like 2:07 -2:42.

BuddyRey
09-06-2007, 08:49 AM
That isn't this Brain Wilson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC_UILNwWrc :D :D :)

Dang I love "Pet Sounds"! The whole album is uber-crunchy!

Whoops. Sorry for accidentally hijacking this thread! :o