PDA

View Full Version : New Email from Ron on Moneybomb

No1ButPaul08
10-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Friends,

During my presidential campaign, we set records and shocked the political establishment with "Money Bombs." Individuals came together and pooled their contributions, large and small, to make a huge splash on one day. And, boy, did the Washington fat cats take notice!

Today, I am asking you to do the same for my friend B.J. Lawson. Will you make a contribution at www.lawsonforcongress.com?

I need B.J. in Congress with me to stand up for liberty and limited government, and against the Patriot Act and Wall Street bailouts.

B.J. Lawson is a terrific candidate, and will make a wonderful Congressman. But he needs your help, and time is urgent. Today marks the four week countdown to November's election. The Lawson campaign needs money today to buy radio ads, TV commercials and mail to undecided voters. If we band together today, we can send B.J. Lawson to Congress.

Your generous contribution made at www.lawsonforcongress.com would be a tremendous gift for the cause of Liberty. Can you help today?

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

MRoCkEd
10-07-2008, 11:01 AM
good - now i can stop bugging them to send another one :D

Bruno
10-07-2008, 11:04 AM
good - now i can stop bugging them to send another one :D

thanks for doing so!

A. Havnes
10-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Wow, Dr. Paul has never asked for a money bomb to my knowledge. I'd be happy to contribute! I feel quite honored. Should we set up a date, or just start channeling money immediately?

MRoCkEd
10-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Wow, Dr. Paul has never asked for a money bomb to my knowledge. I'd be happy to contribute! I feel quite honored. Should we set up a date, or just start channeling money immediately?
Moneybomb is today. Go go go!

No1ButPaul08
10-07-2008, 11:08 AM

Dr. Paul set this money bomb up a couple days ago with another email. The moneybomb is today!! Fire now!!

Call Me V
10-07-2008, 11:09 AM
What is the polls looking like for BJ?

A. Havnes
10-07-2008, 11:09 AM
No prob!

MRoCkEd
10-07-2008, 11:10 AM
What is the polls looking like for BJ?
http://blog.lawsonforcongress.com/2008/09/16/how-were-doing-first-polling-numbers/

No1ButPaul08
10-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Donations have definitely picked up since the email. Let's hope it keeps up!!

MRoCkEd
10-07-2008, 11:13 AM
lots of visitors to his site now... it's going slow
they need to make sure that thing doesn't crash!

hopeforamerica
10-07-2008, 11:26 AM
lots of visitors to his site now... it's going slow
they need to make sure that thing doesn't crash!

Stay off for a bit! Let the people who are donating in :p