PDA

View Full Version : Kenya detains Jerome Corsi during Obama probe

FrankRep
10-07-2008, 06:28 AM
Kenya detains Corsi during Obama probe

World Net Daily
October 07, 2008

NAIROBI, Kenya – The government of Kenya is holding WND senior staff reporter Jerome Corsi in custody at immigration headquarters after police picked him up at his hotel just prior to a scheduled news conference in which he planned to announce the findings of his investigation into Barack Obama's connections in the country.

Corsi, the author of the No. 1 best-selling book "The Obama Nation," was picked up by authorities at his hotel at 9:45 a.m. and is being detained at Nyayo House, the provincial headquarters for Nairobi.

"Just as we were about to start the 10 a.m. press conference at the Grand Regency Hotel in Nairobi, Kenyan immigration approached us and detained us. Tim Bueler, my publicist, and I are now in the immigration offices, with our passports taken. The immigration officer told the press, 'There is no problem, and Dr. Corsi is a friend of Kenya.'"

Corsi had extensive meetings with top Kenyan officials upon his arrival. His visit and his activities during his stay have been well-known to authorities at the highest levels.

A senior immigration official in charge of investigations, Carlos Maluta was quoted by the Associated Press as saying: "We still haven't decided what to do with him."

Despite reports elsewhere to the contrary, Corsi has not been arrested or charged with any offense.

Full Story:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77268

FrankRep
10-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Drudge Report Front Page (http://www.drudgereport.com/)

politicsNproverbs
10-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Wow, that's very interesting. I like Corsi, have caught him on CSPAN Book-TV re: his prior book about the NAU. But this situation -- Is it as obvious as it looks? ie, that Obama possibly called his buddies in Kenya and told them to "ruffle up the plans" for the press conference?

I don't know... makes Obama sound guilty... Or maybe the Kenya gov't wants to hear what Corsi is going to say first before they let it roll... I dunno... :confused:

pacelli
10-07-2008, 08:51 AM
I'll bet it has something to do with birth certificates.

Matt Collins
10-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Better than being dyslexic and reading "Corsi gets an Obama probe in Keyna" :D:p