PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck opened his show Laughing at RP

Mani
09-06-2007, 07:56 AM
I caught about 5 minutes of his opening spot on his morning radio show, and I heard the tail end of him just making fun of Ron Paul and Libertarians.

For you folks who keep thinking Glenn Beck is some kind of RP supporter, you are highly mistaken.

Glenn continued to ridicule RP's answers especially one about Iran (I missed it last night).

For any conservative who doesn't know RP and listens to Glenn's show, trust me, he does a good job of making RP sound like a bad joke.

EvoPro
09-06-2007, 08:03 AM
No matter what RP says, expect the hits to come rolling in. He did fine. I'm sure Beck didn't counter the argument that Israel can defend itself, did he.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Beck is an asshat.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 08:05 AM
How was being at the debate, Evo?

dwdollar
09-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Did he laugh like Emperor Palpatine and say "Good....Goood...." ?

kylejack
09-06-2007, 08:06 AM
He's kind of wishy-washy about Ron Paul. There's definitely worse talk hosts out there, though.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 08:07 AM
Bill Bennett sounded a little morose today. Kinda subdued.

Not a word from a RP supporter that I heard. No mention of him. But I know that RP was on his mind. LOL.

max
09-06-2007, 08:08 AM
te more the neo-cons attack rp.....the more independents and dems come our way....i'll take attacks over silence ANYTIME!

Mani
09-06-2007, 08:12 AM
te more the neo-cons attack rp.....the more independents and dems come our way....i'll take attacks over silence ANYTIME!

I was surprised Glenn's opening comments were about Ron Paul. I missed the first 10 minutes, but when I flipped the dial and heard him talking about libertarians, I was like, WOAH.

EvoPro
09-06-2007, 08:16 AM
How was being at the debate, Evo?

It was awesome. I was on the floor, clapping my loudest.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 08:19 AM
I wish I could have been there....It seems like the clapping was pretty mixed from the Fox News shots. When RP spoke, the clappers were scattered all over. Some people just sat there...

Do you know WHO was the person who laughed obnoxiously every time RP's name was brought up? It was incredibly rude.

EvoPro
09-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Rudy was definitely laughing a lot. I couldn't tell who else was, probably the moderators.

One lady in the audience yelled "equal time!" while Romney was speaking about 30 or 40 minutes into the debate. The mics probably didn't pick it up though.

Captain Shays
09-06-2007, 08:35 AM

Exactly! This is the atupidity of the GOP and they're too caught up in their BS to admit it. They know that no one is bringing in more independents and Democrats than Ron Paul yet they continue their hard line war rhetoric and support of Bush because after 4 years of trying to convince the American paople that its an honorable thing to go half way around the world and kill people in their own country who have'nt done anything to us now when they're faced with the failures and the hard truth they would rather hold out for Patrais's word that the surge is working than to admit that it was wrong to go in, while violating our Constitution. Ron Paul is right and they hate him for it.

Remember this. After 911 no one had to convince ANY American, whether Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative, old or young to fight to kill the people who did that to us. When Richard Read the shoe bomber attempted to set his shoe on fire, it was old ladies and regular passengers on that plane who stopped him.
If we're attacked or threatened EVERYONE who is sane, loves their family, and their country will be more than willing to fight. Make no mistake about that.
Its the undeclared wars and police actions like Vietnam, Korea, Bosnia, Columbia, Somolia and Iraq that the war media, the pundits and crooked politicians need to constantly convince us of.

On this message Ron Paul shines and this message resonates with the American people more than any other. It even shows the difference between the so called anti war Clinton, Obama, Edwards and Ron Paul because they all are also war hawks and witht he exception of Obama, they voted to send troops into Iraq. The people won't forget that. And with our help, it will be revealed as not really anti war but they are just politically anti Republican war and anti Bush war. Liars and globalists and policemen with the lives of our sons and daughters.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Rudy was definitely laughing a lot. I couldn't tell who else was, probably the moderators.

One lady in the audience yelled "equal time!" while Romney was speaking about 30 or 40 minutes into the debate. The mics probably didn't pick it up though.

Oh, you mean before RP even got one question asked of him? I was yelling the same thing here in front of my computer.

EvoPro
09-06-2007, 08:40 AM
yeah, I was getting pissed sitting there. I kept it in though.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 08:43 AM
PLEASE we have to counter with calls and emails and say look you look like afool now beck that is and really hammer him not just on ron paul but just plain class

Bob Cochran
09-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Lots of you spend way too much time on the Internet, obsessing over every little thing that is said about Ron Paul.

You want him elected? ACTION and PUTTING YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS are all that matters.

QUIT worrying about the knuckleheads with radio and TV shows that may not be for Ron Paul.

GIVE to Ron Paul's campaign.

VOTE.

billv
09-06-2007, 10:22 AM
I think Beck is a Romney supporter.

Mister Grieves
09-06-2007, 10:24 AM

Actually, they did. I commented about hearing it last night.

You could tell Romney heard it too and started nervously scanning the crowd. It was great.