PDA

View Full Version : Just on Fox

Trassin
09-06-2007, 07:22 AM
On Fox they just showed the clip from last night of them asking Ron Paul in he was taking his marching orders from Al Queda(sp?) and then his responce for a few seconds after. Was actually a good spot for Ron Paul.

silverhandorder
09-06-2007, 07:23 AM
Yup saw it too!

wgadget
09-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Wow, I thought for sure they'd cut it off before his answer.

MsDoodahs
09-06-2007, 07:30 AM
I didn't see it this morning, but I thought last night that Ron's strong and passionate response was a great moment for him. :)

amberj
09-06-2007, 08:00 AM
It was nice to see Ron Paul get a little angry last night. It shows his true passion. Although I have to admire him for keeping his composure through all the crap the media puts him through. If it were me, I probably would have been arrested by now for assaulting one of those smug scumbags.

Tn...Andy
09-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Especially Chris Wallace......I'd have walked over and kicked that smug face in.

njandrewg
09-06-2007, 08:08 AM
its because to them his response was actaully bad...so painting him as anti-war they see as a bad thing

Shink
09-06-2007, 08:08 AM
This just scrolled by on the ticker (thanks, DVR!): ON IRAQ, LONE ANTI-WAR REPUBLICAN RON PAUL CHALLENGED THOSE WHO BACK THE PRESIDENT'S SURGE. Awesome!

wgadget
09-06-2007, 08:10 AM
In other words, they're CLUELESS.

kylejack
09-06-2007, 08:12 AM
I want to see some more of Ron Paul pointing his pen at a moderator and saying, "NO!"

rpmike
09-06-2007, 08:13 AM
Did Anyone see Willard Romney's statement about wire tapping churches and mosques?? I hate to say it but these guys are more evil than one would think.

HalogenFlood
09-06-2007, 08:18 AM
It was nice to see Ron Paul get a little angry last night. It shows his true passion. Although I have to admire him for keeping his composure through all the crap the media puts him through. If it were me, I probably would have been arrested by now for assaulting one of those smug scumbags.

Probably a good thing you weren't at the debate last night, eh ;)? Last thing we need is a Ron Paul supporter putting Brit Hume in a strangle hold on national tv.

foofighter20x
09-06-2007, 08:23 AM
i saw it at my unit's gym... it made cardio VERY enjoyable!! :D

micahnelson
09-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Yes lets wiretap mosques and churches for great safety comrades!

Captain Shays
09-06-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm for wiretapping Mosques. Even though I'm the biggest Ron Paul fanatic and a hard core Libertarian I will not ignore the threat we face from radical Islamaniacs.
We need some way to find them and stop them.

Now I'm waiting for the slaps from ym fellow members. OK Bring it on guys. Convince me otherwise. Its possible to change my mind but you'll need to make a really good argument. Just remember that we're all on the same team.
In fact what we gather from our internal fighting might serves us well for answering to those who hold the belief I just expressed.

There's a verse in the bible that says "as iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another".

We need to oppose eachother to get sharper so that when the time comes to defend Ron Paul's positions we'll have good answers.

tmg19103
09-06-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm all for wiretapping ANY suspected terrorist metting place IF we have the probable cause and/or reasonable suspicion to justify a judge ordering the wiretap. Otherwise, people should be allowed to live their lives without fear of illegal and unwanted invasions of their privacy - so I'm with RP on this.

I'm for wiretapping Mosques. Even though I'm the biggest Ron Paul fanatic and a hard core Libertarian I will not ignore the threat we face from radical Islamaniacs.

Now I'm waiting for the slaps from ym fellow members. OK Bring it on guys. Convince me otherwise. Its possible to change my mind but you'll need to make a really good argument. Just remember that we're all on the same team.
In fact what we gather from our internal fighting might serves us well for answering to those who hold the belief I just expressed.

There's a verse in the bible that says "as iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another".

We need to oppose eachother to get sharper so that when the time comes to defend Ron Paul's positions we'll have good answers.

mconder
09-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Especially Chris Wallace......I'd have walked over and kicked that smug face in.

Did anyone else notice that every time Paul was asked a question, Chris Wallace started cackling in the background like a crazed hyena, even before Ron Paul started his answer?

kylejack
09-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Any location should be wiretapped with probable cause and a warrant. No location should be wiretapped without probable cause and a warrant.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 08:55 AM
Did Anyone see Willard Romney's statement about wire tapping churches and mosques?? I hate to say it but these guys are more evil than one would think.

I heard it...So much for separation of church and state.

NCGOPer_for_Paul
09-06-2007, 09:00 AM

I'd agree ONLY if there were credible evidence that particular mosque and/or satellites were planning a terrorist attack. I'm a whole lot more comfortable with undercover "infiltrators" gathering evidence that could be used as evidence to go to a judge and get a legal order. Just to wiretap because it's a mosque is a violation of many laws and civil rights.

Mr. White
09-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Rediculous

Guys wiretaps are not ordered on places, theyre ordered on people. Wiretapping without warrants violates due process. The idea of wiretapping mosques violates equal protection.

Simple