PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani Laughs at Habeas Corpus & Ron Paul

Erazmus
05-29-2007, 01:04 AM
A pro-Ron Paul video that actually shows Giuliani laughing at Ron Paul's statement regarding Habeas Corpus. WoW. I never saw this before and I am glad someone caught it. It just reconfirms to me how big a dumbass Giuliani really is.

Giuliani laughing at Habeas Corupus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px11095pT6I)

*edit* sorry, forgot to post the link....

Erazmus
05-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Forgot to post the link :eek: . Edited and updated. :)

GreenApples
05-29-2007, 01:52 AM
That's evil.

His laugh was like a "Screw you, I'm going to do just that if I get elected."

Ron Paul's promising statement on Habeas Corpus got me hooked onto him and now I hate Giuliani that much more after seeing this.

CurtisLow
05-29-2007, 10:30 AM
Rudy Giuliani is just another Bush and company puppet. A dumb one at that...

kylejack
05-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Actually, I think he's laughing at what the moderator is starting to say. "This is hardly the end of the campaign, but it is the end of the debate."

ThePieSwindler
05-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Actually, I think he's laughing at what the moderator is starting to say. "This is hardly the end of the campaign, but it is the end of the debate."

Thats how i took it as well. I think this is being read into too much. It doesn't make Giuliani anything less of a scumbag, but, I don't think thats what he was laughing at.

Seth M.
05-29-2007, 11:13 AM
Thats how i took it as well. I think this is being read into too much. It doesn't make Giuliani anything less of a scumbag, but, I don't think thats what he was laughing at.

Yea maybe he has more sense of humor than the other candidates... and that would also explain his cross dressing too i suppose :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eid-A-iITtU

from my vantage I see him laughing at Ron Pauls comment

Take for instance his definition of freedom: :mad:

" Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do and how you do it."

Rudy is NOT President nor Statesman material. Lucky criminal at worst.

joshdvm
05-29-2007, 01:05 PM

Possibly. Or it could have been something else completely. It's impossible to know either way since it would require reading Giuliani's mind. But what's so funny about what Matthews said? Considering Giuliani's contempt for everything Ron stands for, (and now we all KNOW RP just sticks in his craw) IMO the most plausible explanation is he's laughing at RP.

kylejack
05-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Possibly. Or it could have been something else completely. It's impossible to know either way since it would require reading Giuliani's mind. But what's so funny about what Matthews said? Considering Giuliani's contempt for everything Ron stands for, (and now we all KNOW RP just sticks in his craw) IMO the most plausible explanation is he's laughing at RP.
Its a silly joke, but he is cracking a joke to end the debate. This is evident when several of the guys on stage started to laugh. There's also a pause after Ron Paul finishes speaking where Giuliani doesn't move. He doesn't start chuckling until its clear that Matthews is wrapping things up, and as I said, several candidates can be heard laughing.

krott5333
05-29-2007, 05:13 PM
who cares who he was laughing at? Giuliani is a joke either way, RP should be laughing at him for not being able to come up with new material.

"I was there!!! I fought the terrorists!"

"I lived through the attacks!!"