PDA

View Full Version : DEBT = SLAVERY (audio)

ronpaulforprez2008
10-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Must listen to this 1-hour interview (http://cuttingthrough.jenkness.com/audio/Alan_Watt_on_Time_Out_with_Kevin_Gallagher_and_Joh n_McGowan_Oct032008.mp3)

eredeath
10-06-2008, 01:57 PM
char

ronpaulforprez2008
10-06-2008, 06:31 PM
This is nothing more than conspiracy theories. Alan Watt i has no authority to be speaking on the topics that he is. He was never involved in any agencies, or has no insider information on any governments. Its all speculation, guessing and plain lying. Instead of spreading conspiracy theories, lets educate people on the Constitution and what they can do to hold gov't accountable.

Your statements regarding Alan Watt are very strong. Would you care to substantiate any of your claims with specifics? Have you read any of the material that Alan refers to? Have you confirmed the validity of any of the quotes that Alan references? Please reply with solid specifics in order to back-up your claims, otherwise, they hold absolutely no weight with me, as I have read much of the material Alan cites and found that the writings are in many cases actually stronger than Alan portrays. Start with The Technological Society by Jacques Ellul or Political Ponerology by Andrew Lobaczewski or Millenium by Jacques Attali....that should get you started.

With respect to teaching the US Constitution, I think that is a fantastic idea and support it fully. I also endorse the teachings of the concepts behind the US Declaration of Independence, as I believe that to be an even more important and relevant document.