PDA

View Full Version : Freedom is Not Dead, Inc.

kittyc
10-06-2008, 12:05 PM
FREEDOM IS NOT DEAD INC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the addition of another straw to burden the Camels back the Bailout seems to have locked our future in place. We cannot allow this to continue, we have been yelling and screaming for a couple of years for everyone to just wake up, read, listen, do something and still seem to be banging our heads against the walls of reason and common sense. Anyone that has read, watched TV or listened to the radio cannot be so scared that they will do nothing. The entire mantra of the Media is to instill fear, Bullys use fear to get their way. Remember the school yard bully, face him down, kick him in the shins and he runs away crying, well so will our government. There are more of us than there are of them. We just have to let them know we are not being bullied any longer, enough is enough. Do not allow this to continue.

You say, " What can I do", "I am just one voice", "Someone else will do it", "I'm too busy" well that logic will not work. You have to speak out or plan on selling your children and grandchildren into slavery and a life of terror. Is that what you want to leave behind? I don't ! We allowed this mess to grow and grow because we listened to the news media instead of using our own common sense, we have allowed our families to be fed a diet of junk food, bad medicine, false security and a total loss of morality.

You can sit there and think these people are just overly excited, Nut cases, out to make a name for themselves, trying to be important, trying to scam us out of money or just silly old women who don't know S__ from Shinola. Go ahead use all the terms you can think of to describe us but it still remains that in the end you will have no excuse other than just being lazy and scared of losing your few prized possessions. Look about you, think of all the rules and regulations you have to follow just to live daily, did you have all those rules 20 years ago? Did you have control over your family and childrens upbringing then? How about now? Can't you see what we have already lost? Your children bee bop around with wires in their ears listening to music instead of thinking, they go to school with calculators to do their math instead of using their brains, they are taught that everything is ok, there are no rules of decency, there is no respect for their elders, none. Do your kids actually respect you or do they simply tolerate you as you owe them everything ? Where is our dignity? Do you try to buy their love and respect with fancy clothing, video games, MP3 players, etc? The most respectful and really educated children in this country today are the homeschooled, but it takes time and energy and dedication as well as a lot of love and determination to make sure your children are educated and learn how to actually think and some parents just don't have that in them. It is easier to tell yourself that the educational system in place is doing a good job. It is easier to think your childrens behavior is just part of growing up. Being a parent is a hard job and so is being a good citizen. We are not citizens of the world but of the United States of America. a Republic ruled by law. Well we were at one time.

Freedom is not Dead Inc. is a new organization, a non profit corporation. Our hope is that this will become a great tool for activists with a real dedication to changing our country and restoring our rights.

We need help in building this organization, stock certificates will be issued to everyone that signs up for the Board of Directors with a $100.00 donation to help implementing this organization and procuring funds to bring Mr. Weidner to DC to file the criminal complaints that are being planned now. Becoming a board member will help us and give you the voice in the running of the organization that will make it successful. Your obligation as a board member will be to attend meetings ( conference calls) at least once a month and address any problem you have with the management or projects we are working on, offer suggestions, discuss methods of advancement and in general be active. Once a year there will be a regular board meeting at a location which will be chosen by popular voting by the board.

We need funds quickly, this cannot wait. Even a one 1 dollar donation will help. We are asking for your help in getting this project off the ground. Anyone that is serious about changing this government can find a few dollars to help with this.

Please chip in now. Do not wait. It is imperative we get this started.

www.freedomisnotdead.org

bojo68
10-06-2008, 12:33 PM
I'd suggest looking a little closer at Mr Weidner's case history before committing time or money to such.

Sandra
10-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Uh Oh, Granny's scamming again. Check out the owner of this NEW organization.

Domain ID:D154395279-LROR
Domain Name:FREEDOMISNOTDEAD.ORG
Created On:04-Oct-2008 17:52:27 UTC
Last Updated On:04-Oct-2008 17:52:29 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Oct-2009 17:52:27 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:GODA-054089082
Registrant Name:Linda Hunnicutt
Registrant Organization:Freedom-is-not-free
[mod edit - PI deleted]
Admin ID:GODA-254089082
Admin Name:Linda Hunnicutt
Admin Organization:Freedom-is-not-free
[mod edit - PI deleted]
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:GODA-154089082
Tech Name:Linda Hunnicutt
Tech Organization:Freedom-is-not-free
[mod edit - PI deleted]
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS55.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS56.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:

bojo68
10-07-2008, 08:49 AM
Heh heh, I didn't know about that one, although for him I'm not surprised.

Granny Warrior
10-07-2008, 07:30 PM
You have stalked me from DP to here over and over and have yet to prove a thing other than you are a total and absolute gargoyle... Get a life, do something positive, stop tearing apart anyone or anything that could help people, is there no pride or sense of morality in your soul? I sleep like a baby at night because I am not running from people who I have scammed, I have many many friends who trust me with their thoughts and possessions and people who know me know I can be trusted with both their secrets and their money and property. Can you say the same????

Now Sandra prove one scam that has been pulled by the Grannys. Just one. Show proof, not a bunch of BS like you put out every time you write.

It amazes me that Josh and Brian allow you to continue as they both know me, and I can be sure I have never given them any reason to believe I have anything other than good intentions. :)

Uh Oh, Granny's scamming again. Check out the owner of this NEW organization.

Domain ID:D154395279-LROR
Domain Name:FREEDOMISNOTDEAD.ORG
Created On:04-Oct-2008 17:52:27 UTC
Last Updated On:04-Oct-2008 17:52:29 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Oct-2009 17:52:27 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:GODA-054089082
Registrant Name:Linda Hunnicutt
Registrant Organization:Freedom-is-not-free
[mod edit - PI deleted]
Admin ID:GODA-254089082
Admin Name:Linda Hunnicutt
Admin Organization:Freedom-is-not-free
[mod edit - PI deleted]
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:GODA-154089082
Tech Name:Linda Hunnicutt
Tech Organization:Freedom-is-not-free
[mod edit - PI deleted]
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS55.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS56.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:

Granny Warrior
10-07-2008, 07:35 PM
I'd suggest looking a little closer at Mr Weidner's case history before committing time or money to such.

We have checked out his history, and are still checking and have several others in the wings in case he does not pan out. I think he will though as he is getting older and wants to leave his mark on society and history. We are not paying him for his services only his transportation and lodging. Possibly some help in researching and clerical help. That is it. We are not foolish and will do what we think is the best method of getting some criminal charges filed.

Sandra
10-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Yet your vague groundwork is competely dependent on this guy. This is also your second website set up as a different entity to accept donations. All you have become is another bailout, get a job.

bojo68
10-07-2008, 07:59 PM
We have checked out his history, and are still checking and have several others in the wings in case he does not pan out. I think he will though as he is getting older and wants to leave his mark on society and history. We are not paying him for his services only his transportation and lodging. Possibly some help in researching and clerical help. That is it. We are not foolish and will do what we think is the best method of getting some criminal charges filed.

ya know, I've tried to peacefully suggest a little caution, but all I get is crap from supposed know it alls. He went to high school 18 blocks from me. I don't like to see good effort being put into things that I know won't pay off, or if they do, it will take decades.
So do your research, and quit crapping on people trying to keep you from being used.

Granny Warrior
10-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Psychopaths, who spend their entire life insulting people on the int
Posted by: ":p
Tue Oct 7, 2008 3:19 pm (PDT)

Psychopaths, who spend their entire life insulting people on the internet

Internet Trolls are actually afflicted with a form a sadism; in that, they take joy in hurting people.
Sadism is a SEXUAL PERVERSION.
The sadist gets an "adrenaline rush" from causing pain.
The sadistic fiend has come to substitute this "adrenaline rush" for a sexual orgasm.
A sadist gets sexual pleasure from causing pain even when the pain is emotional.
The internet troll is engaging in "cyber sex" for the sadist.

Many trolls are bigots.
Bigotry is a good cover for sadism.
Even though bigotry is not acceptable to most people,
being perceived as a mere bigot is not nearly so devastating,
as being exposed as a sadistic fiend who derives pleasure from causing pain on others.
The sadistic fiend's lust for causing pain to others permeates all that he does.
Along with continuous insults, he will also irritate everyone by flooding a group with
drivel; even using the calendar function to create repeating harassment of all of the normal members.

Since it is inconceivable that anyone would be favorably impressed or influenced,
by using the calendar function to create a repeating harassment,
it is obvious that the sadistic fiend's real goal is to take joy from being a pest.
Like indiscriminately shooting into crowd of strangers, this is harassment of the entire group.

Often we will misunderstand the true motivations of the troll.
We might assume that he is actually arguing some ideological point,
but simply has incredibly bad manners and absolutely no couth.
In reality, the hostility is the END IN ITSELF.
The real goal is to find an excuse for the reprehensible conduct which excites the sadist.

These sadistic fiends often actually receive a disability check from government
so that they are able to spend their entire day insulting people on the internet.
Those who are working to create totalitarianism use MISFITS TO DISRUPT FREE SPEECH ON THE INTERNET.

At first it might appear that this is merely a case of a bully who is unbelievably crude, immature and mean.
A hate filled person, who does NOT derive SEXUAL pleasure from causing pain, is much more common.
The very rare sadistic fiend who derives SEXUAL pleasure from causing pain,
generally winds up in prison or in a mental institution.
The pretense that all of the insults and bullying are just a part of some ideological debate
is designed to deceive law enforcement and mental health professionals.
The sadist is the pervert, whom the other perverts think is weird.
It is ironic that the sadist's favorite insult to call everyone a *****.

The reader will notice that no one is named in this discussion.
If there is any sadistic fiend in this group; who feels that this discussion accurately describes themselves,
that person is invited to comment. The sadistic fiend is asked to provide an ACTUAL DEMONSTRATION of the behavior described here.

The sadistic fiend will now identify himself by showing that this message describes him so well
as to upset him enough to respond to it, even though it did not mention any name.
His response will be name calling: so silly and so childish, as to be beyond the belief of any adult.
You will be amazed to see how many insults he can pack into a single sentence
(terms such as Zionist, fat and ***** are almost certain to be included)
In effect, he will respond by giving an ACTUAL DEMONSTRATION of the behavior described here.
His response will be quite recognizable as the ravings of a sociopath.

The obsessive compulsive nature of his mental illness will be demonstrated by the fact that he will not be able to restrain himself from fulfilling this prediction, even though it will be an admission that this description accurately applies to him.

bojo68
10-07-2008, 08:06 PM
After seeing that, go ahead, give all your money and time to Roger.

Sandra
10-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Linda , I refuse to call you Granny, it's a little too cutesy for the filth you start. It's YOU who come here with your little unwelcomed "newsletters" as if we are all clamoring to know what you are up to next. With almost every post either being a negative reply or no reply at all, why do you insist on getting this kitty c person to post YOUR crap on this forum. You guys NEVER participate in anything that is not a donation scheme for you.

Damn! A whole 16 posts from Linda!

Granny Warrior
10-07-2008, 08:08 PM
ya know, I've tried to peacefully suggest a little caution, but all I get is crap from supposed know it alls. He went to high school 18 blocks from me. I don't like to see good effort being put into things that I know won't pay off, or if they do, it will take decades.
So do your research, and quit crapping on people trying to keep you from being used.

I appreciate your concern, truly I do, but you have to realize I am not stupid, nor gulible, I have done my home work along with several others on Roger, As I said there are others involved with this and can step in and take care of the filings. That is the main thing to get the criminal charges filed corectly and in the proper court. We are not rushing this and taking a lot of advice from others much smarter than we are. I realize he has been hospitilized ( mental ward) and has been arrested many times and also know he is free now so he must have had some knowledge and most of all guts.. Roger makes no bones about his past.

bojo68
10-07-2008, 08:11 PM
I appreciate your concern, truly I do, but you have to realize I am not stupid, nor gulible, I have done my home work along with several others on Roger, As I said there are others involved with this and can step in and take care of the filings. That is the main thing to get the criminal charges filed corectly and in the proper court. We are not rushing this and taking a lot of advice from others much smarter than we are. I realize he has been hospitilized ( mental ward) and has been arrested many times and also know he is free now so he must have had some knowledge and most of all guts.. Roger makes no bones about his past.

No wonder we never get anywhere. Oh, bye the way, even I will say that the mental ward stuff was crap. Point is, how many lawyers go to a mental ward in the process of presenting a case???

Granny Warrior
10-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Linda , I refuse to call you Granny, it's a little too cutesy for the filth you start. It's YOU who come here with your little unwelcomed "newsletters" as if we are all clamoring to know what you are up to next. With almost every post either being a negative reply or no reply at all, why do you insist on getting this kitty c person to post YOUR crap on this forum. You guys NEVER participate in anything that is not a donation scheme for you.

Damn! A whole 16 posts from Linda!

you need to really do some research...lol... the Non Profit is www.freedomisnotdead.org... Freedom is not Free has already been taken so we had to change ... the corporation is the not dead name.. Yet we still have 3 websites up... oh my.... guess what they all are the same org and I may even put up more.. you should see the response we have gotten, really surprised me and a few even noted your message as a warning that some troll was trying to ruin the org. That was the only reason I took the time to post here . I rarely take the time to do much posting as I am really too busy doing constructive things.

Now grow up.. Go sell some Avon... Ding Dong... Avon calling...

Now I will go back to peacefully printing out my book, packaging seeds and doing things which will help and not hinder people who will be in a world of hurt when the SHTF.

bojo68
10-07-2008, 08:23 PM
I gotta laugh about you saying Roger has guts!:) Yep, he's got guts, sense?? not so sure.

Sandra
10-07-2008, 08:32 PM
you need to really do some research...lol... the Non Profit is www.freedomisnotdead.org... Freedom is not Free has already been taken so we had to change ... the corporation is the not dead name.. Yet we still have 3 websites up... oh my.... guess what they all are the same org and I may even put up more.. you should see the response we have gotten, really surprised me and a few even noted your message as a warning that some troll was trying to ruin the org. That was the only reason I took the time to post here . I rarely take the time to do much posting as I am really too busy doing constructive things.

Now grow up..

Now I will go back to peacefully printing out my book, packaging seeds and doing things which will help and not hinder people who will be in a world of hurt when the SHTF.

I don't know what the beef is with her but, oh well.

You're not fooling anyone with that last comment. All we see posted are scam warnings of all your different ventures. What's with the KITTY C personnae posting your crap?

ronpaulhawaii
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
You're not fooling anyone with that last comment. All we see posted are scam warnings of all your different ventures. What's with the KITTY C personnae posting your crap?

My first question is, who is this "we" you speak of?

My second question is, why haven't you shown any proof of these alleged "scams", as Linda asked?

As it is, I wish you had been banned with Sally08...

IOW - If you don't have anything of substance to say, nor anything amusing, nor entertaining, Please STFU!!!

Sandra
10-08-2008, 04:58 AM
My first question is, who is this "we" you speak of?

My second question is, why haven't you shown any proof of these alleged "scams", as Linda asked?

As it is, I wish you had been banned with Sally08...

IOW - If you don't have anything of substance to say, nor anything amusing, nor entertaining, Please STFU!!!

When she was posting other peoples arrest records, a quick search showed Linda herself was convicted of a fraudulent raffle. She is now passing herself off as a nonprofit but the SOS of NC shows she didn't even register at all. Her website homepage link: "Own a piece of History" has all the info to her non profit except her certification # which apparently doesn't exist. I'm tired of people that don't support our movement who will say ANYTHING to bleed our patriots dry so they can have a new RV and trek about the country on our dime.

I can't believe you could fall for her crap.

Granny Warrior
10-08-2008, 09:50 AM
When she was posting other peoples arrest records, a quick search showed Linda herself was convicted of a fraudulent raffle. She is now passing herself off as a nonprofit but the SOS of NC shows she didn't even register at all. Her website homepage link: "Own a piece of History" has all the info to her non profit except her certification # which apparently doesn't exist. I'm tired of people that don't support our movement who will say ANYTHING to bleed our patriots dry so they can have a new RV and trek about the country on our dime.

Again a friend sent me the notice of your insipid message. Why I bother answering you is beyond me. You are simply making a fool of yourself over and over.. it must be orgasmic?

If you are speaking of Steve Parents criminal records? they are factual. Check your facts on the records that were posted by you about me.... Remember my name changed in the 90's to Hunnicutt. Not before. Also keep in mind that there are 76 Linda Hunnicutt's listed in NC alone.

Now what certification number are you referring to? and Why should anything be noted on the Secretary of States pages in NC when the corporation is based in Md?

You are tired of people who don't support YOUR movement? the only movement I associate you with is a BM... ( bowel movement)

Your dime allowing me to trek around the country? wow I never realized you had donated to our marvelous vacation. Thank you so much. it was a marvelous 2 years and only put me into debt by $43,000.00. I met so many wonderful real activists and made so many friends along the way, turned a lot of people on also as well as got to meet the real activists and patriots who were out there doing something other than sitting behind a computer screen conniving and posting such negative messages all the time.. too bad you can't do something positive other than trying to make yourself the self appointed hall monitor of the grassroots movement.

Now again I will log out and get busy working at getting something done in real time and real space that will wake up a few more people to the facts that our Government Sucks... and has to be changed.

Granny Warrior
10-08-2008, 09:57 AM
I gotta laugh about you saying Roger has guts!:) Yep, he's got guts, sense?? not so sure.

We have other options as to who will file the complaints, it is a matter of who will be able to make the right connections and who will work with the amount of funding we have available. Be assured we don't go into these projects with a blind eye. Every possibility is examined as we have no money to waste on people who will not or cannot perform the task to the best possible outcome. Roger does have his weaknesses as we all do and they are being discussed in legnth by the board. Please email me privately if you have any information which would affect our decisions. thanks

Sandra
10-08-2008, 10:22 AM
Again a friend sent me the notice of your insipid message. Why I bother answering you is beyond me. You are simply making a fool of yourself over and over.. it must be orgasmic?

If you are speaking of Steve Parents criminal records? they are factual. Check your facts on the records that were posted by you about me.... Remember my name changed in the 90's to Hunnicutt. Not before. Also keep in mind that there are 76 Linda Hunnicutt's listed in NC alone.

Now what certification number are you referring to? and Why should anything be noted on the Secretary of States pages in NC when the corporation is based in Md?

You are tired of people who don't support YOUR movement? the only movement I associate you with is a BM... ( bowel movement)

Your dime allowing me to trek around the country? wow I never realized you had donated to our marvelous vacation. Thank you so much. it was a marvelous 2 years and only put me into debt by $43,000.00. I met so many wonderful real activists and made so many friends along the way, turned a lot of people on also as well as got to meet the real activists and patriots who were out there doing something other than sitting behind a computer screen conniving and posting such negative messages all the time.. too bad you can't do something positive other than trying to make yourself the self appointed hall monitor of the grassroots movement.

Now again I will log out and get busy working at getting something done in real time and real space that will wake up a few more people to the facts that our Government Sucks... and has to be changed.

This record shows THIS decade and the same address as you give on the website. You were CONVICTED of running a fraudulent raffle and posing as a nonprofit, the same thing you're doing now.

Let's skip all this back and forth, I have a call to make to the NC Secretary of State. Wanna bet those websites disappear?

Granny Warrior
10-08-2008, 10:42 AM
This record shows THIS decade and the same address as you give on the website. You were CONVICTED of running a fraudulent raffle and posing as a nonprofit, the same thing you're doing now.

Let's skip all this back and forth, I have a call to make to the NC Secretary of State. Wanna bet those websites disappear?

Don't bet your last dime on that one... you have to be doing something wrong to have to remove a website in order to stay out of trouble.
NEWS FLASH: nothing wrong here, all legal.. all sound and sane... now do what ever you feel you have to do to authenticate your charges.. but remember you can be found guilty of false accusations and you don't have a corporation protect your assetts.

It seems kind of weird that someone would spend all this time in stalking one person and trying so hard to prove the impossible. And , I do know who you are, remember people on the internet seem to have lots of time to investigate you as well. The only difference is I don't care what you did or do, that is something you will have to answer to. I do care about this country and have worked very hard to make it better not tear apart groups and people who are working for the same purpose even though I may not agree with all they do.

ronpaulhawaii
10-08-2008, 11:00 AM

The record clearly shows that I am an equal opportunity caller of BS. In this thread I am calling your's. You really do act like a stalker...

I put a LOT of weight into a persons willingness to answer valid questions (as well as their avoidance of the same), in this thread you are failing miserably. Quite frankly, you are giving weight to Linda's accusations.

In the end you look like a witch hunting witch who thrives on negativity.

Get over it already...

Sandra
10-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Sweetie, I was here already. She has only 21 posts either begging for money or insulting people. Put the bottle down.

ronpaulhawaii
10-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Sweetie, I was here already. She has only 21 posts either begging for money or insulting people. Put the bottle down.

Still avoiding questions and using infantile rhetoric, I see. :rolleyes:

You may look but not see; listen but not hear; touch but not feel...

:(

I am not defending Linda's abrasiveness, it is not an issue pertinent to this thread. What I see is an idea floated and you taking it on yourself to throttle it for spites sake. The reason for me posting here, is your ridiculous aspersions regarding GW's place in the r3v, and your endless disruptiveness. I was quite busy the last few months and could not keep up here. One thing I could always be assured of though, if there was a flamewar going on, odds were you would be in the middle of it.:mad: (OT - perhaps, if you changed your diet, you could reduce the amount of bile that keeps oozing from your mind;))

I am serious, get over it!!! You help no-one, and indeed hurt the movement with your petty bickering.

BTW - your latest post count attack...

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/6134/0/Epic_Fail.ashx

We have other options as to who will file the complaints, it is a matter of who will be able to make the right connections and who will work with the amount of funding we have available. Be assured we don't go into these projects with a blind eye. Every possibility is examined as we have no money to waste on people who will not or cannot perform the task to the best possible outcome. Roger does have his weaknesses as we all do and they are being discussed in legnth by the board. Please email me privately if you have any information which would affect our decisions. thanks

:p

TheGreatCapitalist
10-08-2008, 12:22 PM
I just think the website is sub par..

RickyJ
10-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Remember the school yard bully, face him down, kick him in the shins and he runs away crying, well so will our government. There are more of us than there are of them. We just have to let them know we are not being bullied any longer, enough is enough. Do not allow this to continue.

I don't think our government is going to run away from us if we kick them in the shins. They are likely to have us killed before we get close enough to that deed. No, if they truly feared us they would have never passed this bailout. They do not fear us at all. They fear the people who kill with impunity.

Sandra
10-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Still avoiding questions and using infantile rhetoric, I see. :rolleyes:

You may look but not see; listen but not hear; touch but not feel...

:(

I am not defending Linda's abrasiveness, it is not an issue pertinent to this thread. What I see is an idea floated and you taking it on yourself to throttle it for spites sake. The reason for me posting here, is your ridiculous aspersions regarding GW's place in the r3v, and your endless disruptiveness. I was quite busy the last few months and could not keep up here. One thing I could always be assured of though, if there was a flamewar going on, odds were you would be in the middle of it.:mad: (OT - perhaps, if you changed your diet, you could reduce the amount of bile that keeps oozing from your mind;))

I am serious, get over it!!! You help no-one, and indeed hurt the movement with your petty bickering.

BTW - your latest post count attack...

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/6134/0/Epic_Fail.ashx

:p

No, it STARTED when Linda attacked the blimp people. I was just watching then. Then she attacked the rally people, then the march, that was the straw.

Granny Warrior
10-08-2008, 06:18 PM
No, it STARTED when Linda attacked the blimp people. I was just watching then. Then she attacked the rally people, then the march, that was the straw.

When did I ever attack the blimp people? I PERSONALLY THINK TREVOR WAS A REAL Decent person, I know Trevor and never said a ugly word about him but he did pick some bad companions which was no secret and to his good sense worked though it with grace and saved the project as much as could be saved. and the March? I never attacked the march either just the liars that were running it.. by the way where did all that money go that was collected? Did they really have a thousand sani jons out there? And the Rally? what was said about them from my mouth that was not the absolute truth? If you can't take the heat don't lie and don't steal. If you will note my attacks are only in defense of what we believe in and work for. there has never been a event or project that we have done that the paper work is not available for everyone to see which includes every dime spent and taken in. When you attacked me for scamming for the NH recount if you remember Deevy Kidd posted the entire paypal account page for that on her blog. I haven't seen any other group beside us that does that. we are not out to scam or collect funds for ourselves, the money we take in is spent on what people donate it for every time. Every Cent. Now you find one incident that makes that a lie and I will kiss your ass till you bark like a fox. now get a life and do something that means something other than being a total idiot just ranting and raving about the Granny Warriors being scams.. You can't back up your drivel, you know it and so do I. And I am sure a lot of others are getting the idea you are full of crap.

This will be my last reply to any of your slop, feed it to the pigs, there are always people who can't do things themselves and love to try to tear apart others that are doing what they would like to do but don't have the nerve or sense or energy? I deeply believe in what we are doing and always have, if that bothers you that is your problem. Yes i insult some people and really don't care, thin skinned con artists don't do much for me personally and I don't have to associate with them. I have hurt egos and will probably do so again as i still have the ability to speak freely at least for a while. And will do so until the Fema bunch comes with their tasers to take me to the Fema camp. Bet you won't be there, people like you usually turn tail and kiss the feet of the bullys. Cowards who hide their real identity, afraid to put their address, name, phone etc in public. Mine is out there, everyone knows how to contact me, I don't hide behind screen names. My photos are all over the internet, where is yours? For someone who is constantly ranting and raving about honesty and reputation you sure hide.

Now Brian, Josh, etc.. ban me I don't care I rarely come here as I am too busy to sit and read for hours on end, Occasionally people will write and tell me that Sandra is up to her crap again and I rebutt her crap. No more. I am done with her and her PMS posts... if you guys can't see the obvious then you are no better than she is.

Sandra is a scam, a coward and a liar, back stabbers like her manage to hurt a lot of people with impunity but they have to live with it not me. I love people and will keep on doing what ever I can to try to make things better and to wake people up and people with very little moral character and intelligence can sit in hiding behind their computers and when the shit hits the fan yell for someone to help them.... Good luck..

Sandra
10-08-2008, 08:46 PM
No you won't. You say this every time and when the funds run low... you're back... under Kittyc's name no less. Why do you start these posts under another name? You plainly have the ability to do it yourself yet you DO hide under another name.

BTW, What's your non profit certification number? You would have been given one by the IRS for public proof of non profit status. You are avoiding this question at all costs.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-08-2008, 09:16 PM
My non profit certification number is...666 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUmyuDDnkBI)