PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul the Most Kick-Ass Person Ever?

constituent
09-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Rhetorical Question....

i guess what i'm really asking is why...

why is Ron Paul the most kick-ass person ever?

Revolution9
09-06-2007, 07:13 AM
He means what he says and says what he means. He is going up against the most powerful cabal ever to loom over historical humanity. He has set off explosion after explosion under the mighty asses of the oligarchic money powers. He knows exactly what he is doing and will go to his grave a hero in our minds and at peace in his soul. He is on a mission..a divine mission. He is high flying lucha libre to the other thugs in the corner pummeling tactics. I was hanging on my seat last going..oh fuck..how is he gonna answer this??.. Then he mounts the turnbuckle, takes a precision leap through the air and with a flurry of torque he executes a stunning and unexpected move flooring his opponents and detratctors and brings the crowd to their feet. He has all the makings of a World Heavyweight Champion..And in the corner of The People.. Gentleman Ron Paul! Master of the rhetorical sufflex off the top ropes... chant goes up USA USA USA!

Best
Randy

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Man, I know Rev. Weren't you just proud?!! I was beaming. I'll tell ya though, I was wishing people like you and Max were there at the beginning to kick a few in the backside with all their skipping of Ron Paul, over and over again. I was so mad, I couldn't see straight.

wolv275
09-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Chuck Norris calls him sensai

10thAmendmentMan
09-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Only Ron Paul can walk right into a den of wolves and walk out unscathed, holding an armful of furs, and whistling cheerfully.

EvilEngineer
09-06-2007, 07:21 AM
Chuck Norris calls him sensai

I'm curious how Chuck Norris would stand on Ron Paul, he is a Texan. It would be too funny to have an endorsement by him.

constituent
09-06-2007, 07:29 AM
if chuck norris calls him sensai

why do our jokes fail to reflect this
superiority in the art of kick-ass?

nexalacer
09-06-2007, 07:31 AM
He means what he says and says what he means. He is going up against the most powerful cabal ever to loom over historical humanity. He has set off explosion after explosion under the mighty asses of the oligarchic money powers. He knows exactly what he is doing and will go to his grave a hero in our minds and at peace in his soul. He is on a mission..a divine mission. He is high flying lucha libre to the other thugs in the corner pummeling tactics. I was hanging on my seat last going..oh fuck..how is he gonna answer this??.. Then he mounts the turnbuckle, takes a precision leap through the air and with a flurry of torque he executes a stunning and unexpected move flooring his opponents and detratctors and brings the crowd to their feet. He has all the makings of a World Heavyweight Champion..And in the corner of The People.. Gentleman Ron Paul! Master of the rhetorical sufflex off the top ropes... chant goes up USA USA USA!

Best
Randy

Man, you gotta start getting published somewhere. This shit is classic.

Revolution9
09-06-2007, 07:36 AM
Man, I know Rev. Weren't you just proud?!! I was beaming. I'll tell ya though, I was wishing people like you and Max were there at the beginning to kick a few in the backside with all their skipping of Ron Paul, over and over again. I was so mad, I couldn't see straight.

Yeah..heh.. Guys like me and max take no prisoners when we decide someone is unfair.. I had enough of bullies growing up and now I am a tough guy I don't cotten well to pricks picking on decent people or playing stupid games of street corner dozens at others expense. I sharpened my wit and my piercing..you want some of me.. stare to nail these pricks when i run across them in real life.

I wanted to strangle that little midget of a puke who gave RP crap about marching to Al Queada.. What a frigging waste of DNA and a suit. If I worked at FOX I would have to clothesline the prick in the hallway. I would have to bend down to do it he is of such lowly stature.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
09-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Man, you gotta start getting published somewhere. This shit is classic.

I am published right here on the RP forums:D .. I cater to rubberneckers..heh

Thanks
Randy