PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen the pathetic "its the last day to register" people?

nbhadja
10-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Its hilarious, depressing, and infuriating at the same time to see the people on campus and facebook statuses of "PLEASE REGISTER TO VOTE, THIS IS OUR CHANCE FOR CHANGE, VOTE OBAMA."

So stupid, clueless, and ignorant......yet so passionate in their beliefs......People truly are morons.

roshie
10-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Great status! I just changed mine to "PLEASE REGISTER TO VOTE, THIS IS OUR CHANCE FOR CHANGE, VOTE THIRD PARTY"

fr33domfightr
10-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Those people generally get paid for getting people to register. Especially for propositions, it used to be $1 per head. Now its $1.50 each.

FF

tropicangela
10-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Yep I see it. So I posted about the third party debates this week coming up.

Bodhi
10-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Its hilarious, depressing, and infuriating at the same time to see the people on campus and facebook statuses of "PLEASE REGISTER TO VOTE, THIS IS OUR CHANCE FOR CHANGE, VOTE OBAMA."

So stupid, clueless, and ignorant......yet so passionate in their beliefs......People truly are morons.

Most of these peoples parents were asleep when they were born. They have no clue, but they are about to get clued in real quick.

brandon
10-06-2008, 11:09 AM

tell me about it. I just got back from school. I go to a college in north philadelphia, an EXTREMELY liberal area.

For the last month they have had a couple "register to vote" people out on campus everyday, but today was just total insanity. They were EVERYWHERE. They had megaphones and booths.

Morons.

So is today the last day to register nationwide? I thought it was a state by state thing.