PDA

View Full Version : We're not the underdog anymore

golfboy
09-06-2007, 06:54 AM
Don't get me wrong here folks. We've got a long ways to go on getting name recognition (which is critical in this election). But who can you seriously point to that has a better chance than us in this election? We need to get rid of this misperception in the public mind, and start believing it ourselves. I think enough people are taking us seriously that we don't have to be called the underdog anymore. The underdog mindset is a good one to have, motivational factors and all. But it doesn't have to be ron paul against the world. I'm kind of glad we're not considered "first tier" because that means we don't have to be associated with rudy mcromney. :D

I wish i could explain myself better, but I think that if we can convince ourselves and other people that he actually has the best chance to win this election (primaries and general), that could be worth a lot.

apropos
09-06-2007, 07:00 AM
I go to a very liberal university in the South, and what do I see on my way to work but chalk 'Support Ron Paul' signs on the sidewalks? If it can happen here, it can happen anywhere.