PDA

View Full Version : speakout@foxnews.com

Sematary
09-06-2007, 06:22 AM
My email:

After watching a half hour of the debate and wondering if the moderators were EVER going to allow someone other than McCain, Romney or Guiliani to speak, they *finally* got around to some of the other candidates.When allowed to speak, which was infrequently, Ron Paul was the most clear in his positions and in my estimation clearly won the debate. For those of us who are in the majority and wish to see an end to the war in Iraq, he made the most sense and his final statement in the argument with Mike Huckabee that we are allowing American soldiers to die to "save face" was possibly the defining moment of that particular discussion and possibly the reason why he wins the debate, in my opinion.

Send your own:
speakout@foxnews.com

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 06:33 AM
bump thanks semetary keep up the great work,i also put yahoo link story hopefully we can get everyone to email it to friends and themselves

Sematary
09-06-2007, 07:48 AM
I sent the exact same message to the Union Leader (in case someone from the media wants to speak to me. ) :)

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 09:25 AM
bump

Sematary
09-06-2007, 09:34 AM
They must be getting too much Ron Paul because they haven't updated it since this morning. Losers.

JS4Pat
09-06-2007, 09:43 AM
My message...

Dear Fox News,

I believe your conduct in last night’s debate was despicable.

My Complaints:

1. Why was there continual “laughing” when Dr. Paul spoke? This was obnoxious and disrespectful and it went on throughout the debate and should have been corrected.

2. How can Chris Wallace “the moderator” make a direct accusation that Ron Paul would “follow the marching orders of Al Qaeda”? It is one thing for him to ask Dr. Paul for clarification, but to make a statement like that to a United States Congressman is unacceptable behavior by a “fair and balanced” news station.

3. Ron Paul WON your own text poll, but yet the results are nowhere to be found on the Fox News Website. WHY????

4. Sean Hannity refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of your own station’s poll and Allan Combs accused supporters of voting multiple times – even though everyone was restricted to one vote!

What is going on with your network?

Sincerely,

Sematary
09-06-2007, 09:50 AM
My message...

Dear Fox News,

My Complaints:

1. Why was there continual “laughing” when Dr. Paul spoke? This was obnoxious and disrespectful and it went on throughout the debate and should have been corrected.

2. How can Chris Wallace “the moderator” make a direct accusation that Ron Paul would “follow the marching orders of Al Qaeda”? It is one thing for him to ask Dr. Paul for clarification, but to make a statement like that to a United States Congressman is unacceptable behavior by a “fair and balanced” news station.

3. Ron Paul WON your own text poll, but yet the results are nowhere to be found on the Fox News Website. WHY????

4. Sean Hannity refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of your own station’s poll and Allan Combs accused supporters of voting multiple times – even though everyone was restricted to one vote!

Sincerely,

good questions.

ODU_Truth
09-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Dear Fox News,

My Complaints:

Sincerely,

I used your letter but with a couple of additions. Thanks for posting it.

I wonder if their mailbox is full this morning?

Keep dumping the emails on them people

Corey

ODU_Truth
09-06-2007, 09:55 AM
I also sent copies of it to:

yourcomments@foxnews.com

and of course

hannity@foxnews.com

:)

Keith
09-06-2007, 10:15 AM
e-mailed:

I was deeply disappointed by the attacks that the debate moderators threw at Ron Paul last night instead of questions. The few times he was called on he had to spend his time correcting the moderator on some bogus claim rather than answering legitimate questions.

Also, I don't know if the laughing that kept appearing whenever Ron Paul was called on came from one of the other candidates or one of the other moderators, but either the person's microphone should have been turned off or the person should have been ejected from the room.

Your motto seems to claim that your network reports the news and lets viewers decide, but it certainly seemed that your staff had already decided that they wanted to do everything they could last night to discredit Ron Paul.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 10:35 AM
bump

Eli
09-06-2007, 10:50 AM
you guys are forgetting about the other debates? Watch his responses in the other debates you'll probably notice something familiar. Every time he speaks there is either some dufas with a mic on laughing and/or caughing. I looked, I can't find single response he has given that didn't have some obnoxious loud person laughing or coughing over him. The laughing i can understand, although i think its very bad, it can happen on accident. But coughing? right into the mic? Cover your fuckin mouth or move your head away! <-sorry...

point is..this isn't done on accident folks.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 12:51 PM
KEEP the pressure on :) bump