PDA

View Full Version : Help Barr With His National Ad Campaign; Reach 14 Million People!

Knightskye
10-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Dear Friend,

Last week, Barr supporters gave us a big boost to get a few radio ads out on the airwaves.

Throughout the week, our ads have been running in two states. Last night, I extended our coverage to another six states. We're currently running radio ads in eight states!

Now, we have a few television commercials ready to run. Watch one of them on YouTube.

As you more than likely know, television ads are typically very expensive. While Obama and McCain can afford to saturate the networks, we will be looking to get 30-second chunks of liberty out to as many people as possible.

We'll be rolling out our ads nationally to nearly 14 million households and have been able to get another heck of a deal. We will be paying about $30 dollars per 30-second spot.

We need your help to get as many ads into as many living rooms as possible.

We're in the home stretch and are poised to make a significant impact on Election Day.

Please help us purchase one, two or more ads and help get Bob Barr's name and the message of liberty out to the masses.

Click here to donate today!

In Liberty,

Shane Cory
Deputy Campaign Manager
Bob Barr for President
P.S. We're working on radio and television spots specifically related to the bailout that was just passed by the U.S. House. Given that our phones have been ringing non-stop thanks to angry Americans who have had enough of the two parties, it's clear this is the issue to hammer home until Election Day. We'll have them ready this weekend so please donate today to help get the message out.

For just $30 you can pay for an ad!

JosephTheLibertarian
10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
For just $30 you can pay for an ad!

Prepare for the anti-barr brigade.

nate895
10-05-2008, 03:04 PM
And here comes the anti-Barr cavalry.

Horn blows off in the distance, war drums are beating...

brandon
10-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Prepare for the anti-barr brigade.

And here comes the anti-Barr cavalry.

Horn blows off in the distance, war drums are beating...

Did somebody call me???

Bob Barr on the Nolan Chart:

http://www.govote.com/images/s000_090.gif

nate895
10-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Did somebody call me???

I don't necessarily disagree, but stop beating the dead horse.

heavenlyboy34
10-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Could somebody explain why the Nolan chart is acceptable evidence? I'm not that familiar with it myself. :confused:

brandon
10-05-2008, 04:00 PM
IMO, the nolan chart sucks ass.

Of course the original left/right political spectrum is terrible - and I agree the nolan chart is an improvement over that. But the nolan chart tries to separate economic and social issues, when really they are inseparable.

It's time for a new chart to replace the nolan chart. We need to move back to two dimensions. Just up and down. all the way up (100%) means a person supports maximum freedom. All the way down means a person supports maximum government.(0%) Barr would be at about 25%

JosephTheLibertarian
10-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Did somebody call me???

That's based on his voting record that he apologized for :cool:

The_Orlonater
10-05-2008, 07:17 PM
I so wish I had money to donate.

Knightskye
10-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Barr would be at about 25%