PDA

View Full Version : "Eagle Eye" Movie

constitutional
10-05-2008, 12:58 PM
What do you think about that all-knowing robot? Was it doing the right thing since the government had become too destructive?

Conza88
10-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Haven't seen. Is it good? Libertarian orientated?

constitutional
10-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Oh, it's well made. But the overall story line bothered me. I wanted the villain to succeed. I don't want to give away any spoilers, you should watch it. It does involve U.S. government and the constitution.

FindLiberty
10-10-2008, 09:18 PM
I just watched it. I give it 4 out of 5 stars for entertainment.

I was on the edge of my seat , yet somehow found myself thinking about Ron Paul's safety, just as I did in the debates and primary campaign.

Too bad the movie does not have a more upbeat conclusion concerning the proper use of technology - it seemed to be on the right track just prior to that typical, nicely wrapped up, Hollywood ending.

danberkeley
10-10-2008, 09:46 PM
I hate it.

EDIT: I removed the rest of my post becuase I spoiled the ending. My badzzzz!!!!!

Conza88
10-10-2008, 10:02 PM
<movie spoiler>

*Standing ovation*

Thanks for the total movie spoiler... :rolleyes:

Care to remove those comments? I'm going to do my best to put them down the memory hole

Fox McCloud
10-10-2008, 10:09 PM
*Standing ovation*

Thanks for the total movie spoiler... :rolleyes:

Care to remove those comments? I'm going to do my best to put them down the memory hole

no joke; as someone who likes to watch a movie or two (and considering how much everyone was hyping it here)...I didn't want to see that <_<

Conza88
10-10-2008, 10:30 PM
no joke; as someone who likes to watch a movie or two (and considering how much everyone was hyping it here)...I didn't want to see that <_<

lol re-watching the trailer..... meh, probably right.. :D

Edit:

I obviously wouldn't pay to see it... :p