PDA

View Full Version : A flat out lie by Coombs

Sematary
09-06-2007, 05:20 AM
They were mentioning the poll results and Coombs (spelled right?) says something to the effect of "The Paulites are busy dialing and redialing". The way he said it really pissed me off because it was very condescending but even more importantly, it was a flat out lie. I TRIED to vote a second time and was rebuffed by the system because I had already voted. The system only allowed one vote per phone.
Jesus, I hate FAUX NEWS!

angelatc
09-06-2007, 05:21 AM
Are you sure it was Clomes? I thought it was Hannity.

Sematary
09-06-2007, 05:21 AM
Are you sure it was Clomes? I thought it was Hannity.

No, it was Colmes.

Trassin
09-06-2007, 05:24 AM
No, it was Colmes.

No, it was Hannity, you have them confused. Colmes was making the official announcment with Hannity making comments under his breath.

Sematary
09-06-2007, 05:25 AM
No, it was Hannity, you have them confused. Colmes was making the official announcment with Hannity making comments under his breath.

If Colmes is the mousy little guy then it was Colmes

Givemelibertyor.....
09-06-2007, 05:26 AM
Doesn't matter. Let those neocons have their moment.

We're winning and it terrifies them.

Sematary
09-06-2007, 05:28 AM
Doesn't matter. Let those neocons have their moment.

We're winning and it terrifies them.

I understand that but I HATE liars.

Givemelibertyor.....
09-06-2007, 05:32 AM
Me too.

I almost had a stroke watching that debate last night.

GOP nomination or not, I'm still voting for Ron Paul.

Sematary
09-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Me too.

I almost had a stroke watching that debate last night.

GOP nomination or not, I'm still voting for Ron Paul.

I gotta tell you - I was practically screaming at the t.v. last night in the first half hour when the only people they talked to were everyone BUT Ron Paul and the majority of it was spent on RomneyMcainuiliani.

Then, finally, they allowed him to speak and naturally, kicked ass.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 06:44 AM
If Colmes is the mousy little guy then it was Colmes

No, it was Hannity.

Ridiculous
09-06-2007, 06:47 AM
No, it was Hannity.

It was both of them. Colmes said something about it, then Hanity did. Jeez...

Sematary
09-06-2007, 06:56 AM

Either way, it was a completely ridiculous statement. A flat out lie, since the system only allowed one vote per phone.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 07:00 AM

You're right. I just watched a replay. Both of them, jerks.

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 07:01 AM
I gotta tell you - I was practically screaming at the t.v. last night in the first half hour when the only people they talked to were everyone BUT Ron Paul and the majority of it was spent on RomneyMcainuiliani.

Then, finally, they allowed him to speak and naturally, kicked ass.

Me too and at the same time, I was sending FOX emails!!!

catwoman
09-06-2007, 07:03 AM
Either way, it was a completely ridiculous statement. A flat out lie, since the system only allowed one vote per phone.

True, but we'll never hear that mentioned on Fox. Personally, I think both of them owe the 'texters' an apology. It is fun to watch them squirm though, even if I can only stand them for a little while.

jeremycobert
09-06-2007, 07:03 AM
i have it on video and will edit and upload it as soon as i can.

when hannity saw the first results with RP way in the lead i thought his head was going to explode, he said "here we go again" later in the night Alan Colmes jokingly responded to hannity's whining say that something along the line of "im sure all the RP supports are busily dialing in." and he kind of rolled his eyes.

catwoman
09-06-2007, 07:09 AM
i have it on video and will edit and upload it as soon as i can.

when hannity saw the first results with RP way in the lead i thought his head was going to explode, he said "here we go again" later in the night Alan Colmes jokingly responded to hannity's whining say that something along the line of "im sure all the RP supports are busily dialing in." and he kind of rolled his eyes.

So you are saying you interpreted Colmes comments to be sarcastic. Hmmm, I'd like to revisit that. Could be. I can't imagine Colmes buying into Hannity's viewpoint on that, so it would make more sense that he was being sarcastic.

Johnnybags
09-06-2007, 07:29 AM
home, it was a fill in guy that hammered all the repubs but Paul, Allen called in and actually said "I am voting for Paul" and the host said you'll have to beat me into the booth. Of course they are dems but they highlighted that Paul was a man of deep intellect and integrity, unlike a plastic Mitt and the rest. Colmbs said facetiously, he did well in our text poll, it must be he has alot of gremlins calling, and he laughed, knowing this was not the case. Colmbs knows Paul has deep support, just not base Republicans, yet. Trust me, Colmbs likes Paul and knows the text poll is not rigged. Hannity's head almost exploded upon looking at the first results with a look of horror, here we go again he exclaimed, its really starting to irritate me now. Priceless, the moron thinks the Neocons are actually backed by the voters?

stevedasbach
09-06-2007, 07:31 AM
It was Hannity.

Sematary
09-06-2007, 07:32 AM
I missed the first showing of the results as I was downstairs cleaning a mess but my wife yelled down that he was winning. :-)

JS4Pat
09-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Actually most of us were re-dialing. It's just that only one of our votes counted and Colmes certainly didn't make that clear to the viewers.