PDA

View Full Version : Time for YOU to file criminal charges against your Senators and Reps. PLEASE READ

RonPaulCentral
10-04-2008, 10:24 PM
It is clear that getting anything done at the FEDERAL level is nearly impossible... however it is still possible to get things done at the State level.

Every State has laws against treason and other high crimes. If you file a criminal complaint against someone it will be investigated... including Senators AND House Members AS THEY ARE RESIDENTS OF YOUR STATE... You know that as they represent your area.

Let me show you one law here in the State of Florida.

-------------

Title XLVI CRIMES

Chapter 876
CRIMINAL ANARCHY, TREASON, AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER

876.23 Subversive activities unlawful; penalty.--

(1) It shall be a felony for any person knowingly and willfully to:

(a) Commit, attempt to commit, or aid in the commission of any act intended to overthrow, destroy, to assist the overthrow or destruction of the constitutional form of the Government of the United States, or of the state, or any political subdivision of either of them, by revolution, force, violence, or other unlawful means; or

(b) Advocate, abet, advise, or teach by any means any person to commit, attempt to commit, or assist in the commission of any such act under such circumstances as to constitute a clear and present danger to the security of the United States, or of this state, or of any political subdivision of either of them; or

(c) Conspire with one or more persons to commit any such act; or

(d) Assist in the formation or participate in the management or to contribute to the support of any subversive organization or foreign subversive organization knowing said organization to be a subversive organization or a foreign subversive organization; or

(e) Destroy any books, records, or files, or secrete any funds in this state of a subversive organization or a foreign subversive organization, knowing said organization to be such.

(2) Any person who violates any of the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

History.--s. 2, ch. 28221, 1953; s. 1143, ch. 71-136.

------------------

If hundreds of people in each county / city were to call their local law enforcement and file a criminal complaint against their reps stating in the complaint that their reps haves performed TREASON against the US by conspiring and taking action against the Constitution by voting for the bailout and therefore directly attacking our "form of constitutional government". This might get legs.

Perhaps a website needs to be formed where people can organize by zip codes/reps to get enough people together to start filing criminal complaints in mass numbers.

USE THE STATE TO GO AFTER THOSE COMMITTING TREASON AGAINST THE STATE AND AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION!?!? IT IS TIME WE GO AFTER THESE BASTARDS IN MASS AND GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN!!!!

Comments?

RonPaulCentral
10-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Additional Info.... these laws DO apply to these bastards..... read.....

--------

Title XLVI
CRIMES

Chapter 876

876.09 Scope of law.--

(1) The provisions of ss. 876.05-876.10 shall apply to all employees and elected officers of the state, including the Governor and constitutional officers and all employees and elected officers of all cities, towns, counties, and political subdivisions, including the educational system.

(2) This act shall take precedence over all laws relating to merit, and of civil service law.

History.--ss. 5, 7, ch. 25046, 1949.

RonPaulCentral
10-04-2008, 10:37 PM
and as a matter of fact it looks like your DUTY as a citizen of the State of Florida to make sure the government IS notified..... lol... read

I guess all of us "Florida Citizens" better start lighting up the phone lines....

---------

Title XLVI
CRIMES

Chapter 876

876.33 Misprision of treason.--Whoever having knowledge of the commission of treason conceals the same and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known such treason to the Governor or one of the justices of the Supreme Court or a judge of the circuit court, shall be judged guilty of the offense of misprision of treason, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

History.--s. 2, sub-ch. 2, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2373; GS 3198; RGS 5028; CGL 7130; s. 703, ch. 71-136; s. 65, ch. 74-383.

Note.--Former s. 779.02.

IPSecure
10-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Do not forget the media, conspiring with these criminals. (Should be easy - just show the video of the ruling that allows the media to lie to the public...)

RonPaulCentral
10-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Do not forget the media, conspiring with these criminals. (Should be easy - just show the video of the ruling that allows the media to lie to the public...)

Good point.

I am starting to think of this idea from the point of view of an "ant".

As a single ant you would have a tough time taking down a human.. you might be quickly squashed.... but swarm in the thousands and bite before they notice you are there together you might take down what once appeared to be an unreachable goal.

Feelgood
10-04-2008, 11:46 PM
Well I know our own Mel Martinez voted for it, while Bill Nelson voted against. Ron Klein in the House voted for it as well.

How/where would we file such a complaint, and bring these charges against them?

hillbilly123069
10-05-2008, 12:13 AM
:mad:
It is clear that getting anything done at the FEDERAL level is nearly impossible... however it is still possible to get things done at the State level.

Every State has laws against treason and other high crimes. If you file a criminal complaint against someone it will be investigated... including Senators AND House Members AS THEY ARE RESIDENTS OF YOUR STATE... You know that as they represent your area.

-------------

Title XLVI CRIMES

Chapter 876

(a) Commit, attempt to commit, or aid in the commission of any act intended to overthrow, destroy, to assist the overthrow or destruction of the constitutional form of the Government of the United States, or of the state, or any political subdivision of either of them, by revolution, force, violence, or other unlawful means; or

(b) Advocate, abet, advise, or teach by any means any person to commit, attempt to commit, or assist in the commission of any such act under such circumstances as to constitute a clear and present danger to the security of the United States, or of this state, or of any political subdivision of either of them; or

(d) Assist in the formation or participate in the management or to contribute to the support of any subversive organization or foreign subversive organization knowing said organization to be a subversive organization or a foreign subversive organization; or

(e) Destroy any books, records, or files, or secrete any funds in this state of a subversive organization or a foreign subversive organization, knowing said organization to be such.

(2) Any person who violates any of the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

------------------

If hundreds of people in each county / city were to call their local law enforcement and file a criminal complaint against their reps stating in the complaint that their reps haves performed TREASON against the US by conspiring and taking action against the Constitution by voting for the bailout and therefore directly attacking our "form of constitutional government". This might get legs.

Perhaps a website needs to be formed where people can organize by zip codes/reps to get enough people together to start filing criminal complaints in mass numbers.

USE THE STATE TO GO AFTER THOSE COMMITTING TREASON AGAINST THE STATE AND AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION!?!? IT IS TIME WE GO AFTER THESE BASTARDS IN MASS AND GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN!!!!

Comments?
It's clobbering time!:mad:

RonPaulCentral
10-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Well I know our own Mel Martinez voted for it, while Bill Nelson voted against. Ron Klein in the House voted for it as well.

How/where would we file such a complaint, and bring these charges against them?

Put a little documentation together then call your local PD/Sheriff Office and ask to have a deputy come by to take a report. When they arrive provide your documentation and ask for a case number. That is one way to get it moving.

I think I would then call the local news to give them the case number (help stop it from being ignored) and let them know citizens are bringing criminal charges against our treasonous reps in the Senate and House --- I bet it will get coverage. Local stations love anything they can run on govt officials.

TIME TO KICK EM IN THE NUTS!

damon04
10-05-2008, 12:22 AM
Make this viral... this is the real deal..

Ex Post Facto
10-05-2008, 12:24 AM
Not a bad plan...if anything you can file a complaint against those that should be investigating the complaint...when they chose not to investigate.

TruthAtLast
10-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Put a little documentation together then call your local PD/Sheriff Office and ask to have a deputy come by to take a report. When they arrive provide your documentation and ask for a case number. That is one way to get it moving.

I think I would then call the local news to give them the case number (help stop it from being ignored) and let them know citizens are bringing criminal charges against our treasonous reps in the Senate and House --- I bet it will get coverage. Local stations love anything they can run on govt officials.

TIME TO KICK EM IN THE NUTS!

good idea. hopefully the media takes it seriously and doesn't dismiss it as the actions of "another Ron Paul nutjob"

RonPaulCentral
10-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Make this viral... this is the real deal..

I am starting to think this can really work. MILLIONS of people are pissed as hell over this AND there are millions of people with email.

If we setup a website that has nothing but the State Laws for each State and an example complaint to file in there State this really might go viral.

Then people could just cut and paste the info for their state and email it to all their friends and ask them to file a criminal complaint.

Can you imagine 100K - 1M citizens filing criminal complaints about their reps ACTS OF TREASON selling our country out and destroying our constitutional republic ??!?!?!?

RonPaulCentral
10-05-2008, 12:32 AM
good idea. hopefully the media takes it seriously and doesn't dismiss it as the actions of "another Ron Paul nutjob"

I wouldn't mention Ron Paul at all. I would just say you are a citizen of the republic of the United States taking action against a "domestic enemy" of the government and that you are doing your patriotic duty as a citizen to file criminal charges against the CRIMINAL TREASONOUS govt agents that are attacking our constitution in an attempt to destroy our constitutional form of government. An attack on our damn constitution is TREASON!!!!!!!

Maybe if we can get some prosecutions moving and these bastards start to realize that the punishment under law for TREASON is DEATH they might start to think of things a little differently.

phoenixrising
10-05-2008, 12:36 AM

-------------

Title XLVI CRIMES

Chapter 876

------------------

Comments?

K.. i LOVE the idea...& think if enough of us do this & contact our DB's we can get this rolling.

yet...please tell me what/where you were quoting in FL so we can view for our own states??

btw: THIS is the better plan i've heard thusfar & has a ton of logic to it!! all we need to do is re-mobilize our RP grassroots per state (not advocating RP in he process of course..yet this time it's a true commonality...regardless of political preference!!!)

puppetmaster
10-05-2008, 12:42 AM
this will be fun!!

RonPaulCentral
10-05-2008, 12:44 AM
K.. i LOVE the idea...& think if enough of us do this & contact our DB's we can get this rolling.

yet...please tell me what/where you were quoting in FL so we can view for our own states??

btw: THIS is the better plan i've heard thusfar & has a ton of logic to it!! all we need to do is re-mobilize our RP grassroots per state (not advocating RP in he process of course..yet this time it's a true commonality...regardless of political preference!!!)

I think every state has their statutes online. Just type "<name of your state> statutes online" into Yahoo or Google.

Here is the State of Florida statutes:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?Mode=ViewStatutes&Submenu=1

sratiug
10-05-2008, 12:54 AM

-------------

Title XLVI CRIMES

Chapter 876

------------------

Comments?

It says "by unlawful means". Is it unlawful for a congressman to vote in violation of his oath of office? Can you impeach representatives?

RonPaulCentral
10-05-2008, 01:00 AM
It says "by unlawful means". Is it unlawful for a congressman to vote in violation of his oath of office? Can you impeach representatives?

They can be recalled....

I would say that sedition:

"Willful violation of allegiance to one's country: seditiousness, traitorousness, treason."

is all the proof we need.

By voting for a bill that will take PUBLIC FUNDS and provide them to foreign banks and domestic banks which will be LOST (trust me they will NOT make money)... by violating the constitution.... this is TREASON.

It is a high crime and must be punished. It is time that "mainstreet" prosecutes these "political elite pigs" for their TREASON. It is not like there are not enough examples.... the bailout just puts the topping on the cake.

hillbilly123069
10-05-2008, 01:18 AM
How did you find this for your state?

RonPaulCentral
10-05-2008, 01:20 AM
How did you find this for your state?

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?Mode=ViewStatutes&Submenu=1

freelance
10-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Contact Bugliosi. He might need a few assistants before this thing is done.

tropicangela
10-05-2008, 10:00 AM
This is excellent. Bump for the law.

ronpaulforprez2008
10-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Here's what I found for California (http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cacodes/gov/18200.html):

GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 18200

18200. A person shall not be knowingly employed by any state agency
or court who either directly or indirectly carries on, advocates,
teaches, justifies, aids, or abets a program of sabotage, force and
violence, sedition, or treason against the Government of the United
States or of this state.
Any person employed by any state agency or court shall be
immediately discharged from his employment when it becomes known to
his appointing power that he has, during the period of his
employment, committed any such act.
Money appropriated from the treasury shall not be expended to
compensate any person whose employment is forbidden by this section.

If the provisions of this section are in conflict with the
provisions of a memorandum of understanding reached pursuant to
Chapter 12 (commencing with Section 3560) of Division 4 of Title 1,
the memorandum of understanding shall be controlling without further
legislative action, except that if such provisions of a memorandum of
understanding require the expenditure of funds, the provisions shall
not become effective unless approved by the Legislature in the
annual Budget Act.

Search on Treason came-up with more options than this, check here (http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/cacodeft.pl?ciscope=all&cirestriction=treason)if you wanna see more.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 10:45 AM
I say more power to you if it can get done. Here is what you are likely to face.

http://www.anthonykeyter.com/mccain.html

A chilling read on deleting the SC implications.

If it is going to be tried, you would want to make sure the allegations are within the statute of limitations.

Even if you luck out and get the right State Judge, you can see what happened at the SC.

M and O should be filed before they get elected if your going to try this.

Not trying to dampen the idea but, you need to be aware of this case.

RonPaulCentral
10-05-2008, 11:02 AM
I say more power to you if it can get done. Here is what you are likely to face.

http://www.anthonykeyter.com/mccain.html

A chilling read on deleting the SC implications.

If it is going to be tried, you would want to make sure the allegations are within the statute of limitations.

Even if you luck out and get the right State Judge, you can see what happened at the SC.

M and O should be filed before they get elected if your going to try this.

Not trying to dampen the idea but, you need to be aware of this case.

I can not do anything about M or O as they are not in my State. I am talking with an attorney friend of mine this afternoon at the tavern as we watch a couple games. I ran it by him on the phone and he mentioned something called "Civil Criminal". Something along the lines that YOU as an individual can force the state to file charges instead of leaving it up to the State to do themselves.

If what I think is possible I see no reason there will not be 100's of thousands of charges filed by individuals soon.

I am interested in just O and M either. I think that once these dirt bags realize they are not above the law and that citizens in their area are willing to bring Treason charges against them, in mass at that, for their intentional violations in an effort to destroy the rule of law (our constitutional republic) they might start to weigh things a little differently.

A few of these bastards being sent to prison much wake up the entire chicken coup.

This is going to move forward. Since last night I have talked to 10 people or so about it and all but one said they would file the complaint as well. This is looking good.... people are fed up.

IPSecure
10-05-2008, 11:03 AM
I wonder if the Terror-ism laws apply to these thugs?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

RonPaulCentral
10-05-2008, 11:07 AM
I wonder if the Terror-ism laws apply to these thugs?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

LOL. Now wouldn't that take the prize.... :)

1000-points-of-fright
10-05-2008, 11:50 AM
How do these laws square with the 2A which is essentially a right to rebel and the DoI which states "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"?

Kinda contradictory don'tcha think?

DXDoug
10-05-2008, 12:04 PM
We should get ALLLLLL OUR MONEY BACK from these asshole politicianns

IPSecure
10-05-2008, 12:13 PM
We should get ALLLLLL OUR MONEY BACK from these asshole politicianns

With Interest, compounded daily...

BarryDonegan
10-05-2008, 01:44 PM
laws contradict themselves all the time. it is up to the general public to decide which version of the laws to recognize as a people.

sratiug
10-05-2008, 02:19 PM
How do these laws square with the 2A which is essentially a right to rebel and the DoI which states "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"?

Kinda contradictory don'tcha think?

No. Our representatives were elected to serve and uphold the constitution, not rebel against it. The people can rebel and abolish the government. The government can't rebel against the people and abolish them. They are trying to anyway, so they should be in jail or at least expelled from office.

RockEnds
10-05-2008, 02:39 PM
The government can't rebel against the people and abolish them.

Good one. I like that.