PDA

View Full Version : Went to the gunshow today.

JohnMeridith
10-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Prices were crap compared to what you can get online. All I picked up were a couple retractable steel batons for 10 bucks each.

I did go to the local big gun dealer's tables but I can't stand them. I made some lowball offers on a xd compact and a glock 30 but they wouldn't take them.

It was a Mccain Palin indoctrination there and about made me puke. I wore my "I support Ron Paul" T Shirt and its great the reception you get from fellow supporters. I got a "God Bless You", a big pat on the back from another guy and a few handshakes. If these gun show people even knew what they would be able to buy if RP was president maybe they would be worth their salt.

LT for the Truth
10-04-2008, 05:41 PM
the shows are taking a turn for the worst. I'm in Nevada now, they wanted $15 to enter. The $25 background check was $60 for purchasers at the show. And full of NeoCons. Wish I were back in Tennessee

Leroy_Jenkems
10-04-2008, 09:06 PM
the shows are taking a turn for the worst. I'm in Nevada now, they wanted $15 to enter. The $25 background check was $60 for purchasers at the show. And full of NeoCons. Wish I were back in Tennessee

Just put your overalls on, chew on a blade of wheat, click your barefooted heels together twice and you're back. ;)

(Self-deprecating humor courtesy of me, a Tennessean)