PDA

View Full Version : Incumbents to vote out

penguin
10-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Massachusetts

Main article: United States House of Representatives elections in Massachusetts, 2008

Massachusetts congressional districts
District Incumbent Party Elected Status 2008 Candidates
Massachusetts 1 John Olver Democratic 1991 Candidate for reelection John Olver (D)
Nate Bech (R)
Massachusetts 2 Richard Neal Democratic 1988 Candidate for reelection Richard Neal (D)
Massachusetts 3 Jim McGovern Democratic 1996 Candidate for reelection Jim McGovern (D)
Massachusetts 4 Barney Frank Democratic 1980 Candidate for reelection Barney Frank (D)
Earl Sholley (R)
Massachusetts 5 Niki Tsongas Democratic 2007 Candidate for reelection Niki Tsongas (D)
Massachusetts 6 John Tierney Democratic 1996 Candidate for reelection John Tierney (D)
Richard Baker (R)
Massachusetts 7 Ed Markey Democratic 1976 Candidate for reelection Ed Markey (D)
John Cunningham (R)
Massachusetts 8 Mike Capuano Democratic 1998 Candidate for reelection Mike Capuano (D)
Massachusetts 9 Stephen Lynch Democratic 2001 Candidate for reelection Stephen Lynch (D)
Massachusetts 10 Bill Delahunt Democratic 1996 Candidate for reelection Bill Delahunt (D)

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_ 2008_-_complete_list#Massachusetts

revolutionman
10-05-2008, 08:20 AM
those all the yes votes for the bail out??

jrich4rpaul
10-05-2008, 10:21 AM
I'm voting for Sholley in the 4th district. Frank has to go.

Aratus
10-06-2008, 11:03 AM
lynch and delahunt voted "no" both times. tierney voted "no" then "yes"--- everyone else voted the same way barney frank did. ALL the house of rep people as well as both my senators and my governor are DEMOCRATs! thats what the large "D" says. mitt romney had been our governor... until... he got ambitious... he wanted to run for a higher office. we have third party candidates on my state's november ballot, so i plan to reward the same, and i might also vote for a handful of local republicans as the mood suits me. i don't have to be doctrinaire ...or for one party or the other. if someone wants to send a message to the local dems, just send a few dollars to either our libertarians or our more needy and media ignored republicans. not all our republicans are neo-cons. you can pick and choose people... who seem to be rEVOLUTIOn people...

revolutionman
10-08-2008, 05:02 AM
I'll be back in Mass, in Springfield on the 26th, I dont think i will have enough time to register to vote. But these elections don't mark the end of my activity in politics.

i can't wait to be back on the ground stateside, and make all my liberal teachers regret forcing to recite the pledge.