PDA

View Full Version : Palin is Highly Under Rated

anaconda
10-04-2008, 04:09 PM
For you skeptics that don't seem to know very much about Palin, I encourage you to take a look at this short vid with some footage from way before this election cycle:

http://www.michaelpalinforpresident.com/index.html

orafi
10-04-2008, 04:11 PM
who gives a shit about palin? it's mccain who's going to be president, not her bridge to nowhere ass.

heavenlyboy34
10-04-2008, 04:15 PM
For you skeptics that don't seem to know very much about Palin, I encourage you to take a look at this vid with some footage from way before this election cycle:

http://www.michaelpalinforpresident.com/index.html

I happen to know some things about Palin from doing factchecks on her. She's sold her soul to appease the neocons!:eek::(

Mini-Me
10-04-2008, 04:22 PM
I think you guys missed the joke. ;)

tonesforjonesbones
10-04-2008, 05:23 PM
I went there and you might as well have posted Rick Roll...I didn't bother. tones

heavenlyboy34
10-04-2008, 05:26 PM
I think you guys missed the joke. ;)

LOL...meanie!:p I blinked for a second and took you seriously...doh! ~slaps forehead~:p Luv that bit that goes "seems anyone can be president these days, so why not him?" LMFAO!!!

Mini-Me
10-04-2008, 06:35 PM
LOL...meanie!:p I blinked for a second and took you seriously...doh! ~slaps forehead~:p Luv that bit that goes "seems anyone can be president these days, so why not him?" LMFAO!!!

Wasn't me. :p

Uriel999
10-04-2008, 09:05 PM
I went there and you might as well have posted Rick Roll...I didn't bother. tones

Jesus man it was a joke. Chill. Just cause you've decided to vote neocon 08 doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to take a joke. I mean remember all the jokes about Ron Paul looking like Gandalf (lol). BTW I am really disappointed in you. Please reconsider your vote for Mccain/Palin. Please. In many posts I actually really respected your opinions. I am not trashing you when I say what I am other than the little bit of disapointment I have towards a person who was pro ron paul but is now voting neocon. Please reconsider voting for a 3rd party candidate of your choosing. Please! Palin