PDA

View Full Version : who is Michael Shoen, et. al.?

heavenlyboy34
10-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Here in AZ, we have several libertarians on the ballot. If you know about any of these people, please tell me what you think of them...

Michael Schoen (congress, district 3)
Rachel Kelsky (county assessor)
Chris A.H. Will (Sheriff)
David E. Hodges (school superintendent)
Michael Kielsky (county attorney)

Sarge
10-04-2008, 02:28 PM
I just got done doing some research. Michael gave the max to Dr. Paul and Dennis K. Only a couple of areas on his ideas i didn't like. Shadegg is in a close race with the Dem. Bob Lord.

Shadegg hopefully has hacked off a lot or Republicans. I liked some of Lords positions but, I will not vote to put another Jewish person in the Senate. They own this country already.

I have Jewish friends so no bashing.

If others agree I hope they spread the word fast through the meet up groups etc.

You can check him out here,

http://www.votesmart.org/election_five_categories.php?state_id=AZ

I have not researched the rest but will check them out.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 05:43 AM
I found this on Will,

http://www.azcentral.com/news/election/questionnaire2008/sheriff08.php?action=ViewAns&canname=willc

I am not sure working for JP Morgan Chase is going to cut it for being Sheriff for me. I need to check out Dan Saban he is a police chief in Buckeye.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 06:04 AM
Too much controversy going on about Sabin for me.

I guess I will stick with Sheriff Joe. Not wild about that, but he does round em up and many prisoners don't want to go back to his tent city, chain gangs and lunch meat.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 06:21 AM
Check out Ernest Hancock Lib for Country Recorder. A Ron Paul supporter.

He might be able to pull it off against Helen Purcell R. She has not been opposed prior.

Might get the ballots counted timely next time.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Michael Kielsky Lib is a Ron Paul supporter running for County attorney. Gets my vote.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Rachel Kielsky, correct spelling, Lib appears to be a Ron Paul supporter running for Country Assessor.

Same with David E. Hodges Lib running for Country School Superintendent. They were both able to get enough write in votes to make the ballot.

Their website supports Ron Paul.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Just got done going through all the AZ ballot issues. Tricky little devils. Watch out on Prop 202 it is worded to trick you into a yes vote vs. the no vote. Mine and a couple of others peoples opinion.

Read them close along with the pro and con arguments.

Prop 201 written by lawyers to make them money with a yes vote. Forced to sue. Again my opinion.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 09:48 AM
I found that Colette G. Rosati running for the Maricopa County Special Health Care District in District 3 is a Ron Paul supporter. Her competition was appointed by the Democrat Gov.

Sarge
10-05-2008, 04:43 PM
A few more things for AZ checking in here.

Shoen is from the U Haul Family. He has gone against his family over a murder. He got sued and won. Might he give a special rate to Haul the Crooks out of Congress?

Next the Country recorder. A Ron Paul Lib running that might make sure the ballots are counted correctly. No one has opposed Helen over many years. Ballot counts late all the time.

Ernest Hancock could make sure there is an accurate and timely vote count.

Bob Lord against Shadegg another attorney vs. Shoen.

All make your own conclusions, but I spent the weekend making sure before I marked the ballot.

I am holding the ballot until the last minute on the vote for President. Things can change quickly.

Not saying my research is perfect, but no more just vote without knowing the position.

Make your own decisions and if you concur spread the word.