PDA

View Full Version : V said" People should NOT fear their GOVT, GOVT should fear their PEOPLE!"

Falseflagop
10-04-2008, 11:58 AM
I love V !

llepard
10-04-2008, 12:03 PM
I love V !

Amen Brother.

They will my friend, they will.......

Falseflagop
10-04-2008, 12:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJKbOkdipY

Notice how fear is used in this clip and how they used the FEAR factor in passing this Bailout bill. Same playbook same exact one just different events.

llepard
10-04-2008, 12:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJKbOkdipY

Notice how fear is used in this clip and how they used the FEAR factor in passing this Bailout bill. Same playbook same exact one just different events.

Right.

Short sellers are ruining the economy, gold bugs are ruining the economy, people who did not support the Bailout are unpatriotic, the lies just go on and on: they will use any method possible to deflect blame from where it belongs. ON THEIR SHOULDERS.

Falseflagop
10-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Larry, Are you aware of this BANK HOLIDAY RUMOR flying around the net. Basically B of A having signs that the Bank is closed until further notice? Is this legit or BS? Thanks in advance.

P.S. As to the short selling "Do as I say (which we are not allowed to do) but not as I do (I believe Market Makers are allowed to short). WIthout the short covering because of the black boxes used by the PPT team how will the market rally? JMHO

Falseflagop
10-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Sorry forgot to post the rumor from other boards:

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/08_Money/081002.Hawk.alert.html

Can anyone verify?

Theocrat
10-04-2008, 12:28 PM
"V" is not real. We are real. We need to become "V," except our "V" won't stand for "Vendetta," but for "Victory." Let us not allow vice to vanquish nor void our volition of verity into vapor by a vain voyage into voracity, but let virtue vindicate our valiant venture towards a vast volume of vocation in vowing to vouchsafe victory without variance, whether it means we'll be viewed as vagabonds or vanguards.

Falseflagop
10-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Theo that was AWESOME !

Mini-Me
10-04-2008, 12:36 PM
"V" is not real. We are real. We need to become "V," except our "V" won't stand for "Vendetta," but for "Victory." Let us not allow vice to vanquish nor void our volition of verity into vapor by a vain voyage into voracity, but let virtue vindicate our valiant venture towards a vast volume of vocation in vowing to vouchsafe victory without variance, whether it means we'll be viewed as vagabonds or vanguards.

I always liked that speech :)

llepard
10-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Larry, Are you aware of this BANK HOLIDAY RUMOR flying around the net. Basically B of A having signs that the Bank is closed until further notice? Is this legit or BS? Thanks in advance.

P.S. As to the short selling "Do as I say (which we are not allowed to do) but not as I do (I believe Market Makers are allowed to short). WIthout the short covering because of the black boxes used by the PPT team how will the market rally? JMHO

I was not aware of that link. I have heard the rumors about B of A branch managers being told to prepare for a bank holiday. I do not know if that is credible. I kind of doubt it.

Having said that, I do a lot of technical and timing oriented analysis of the stock market. I have a VERY STRONG FEELING that we are going to crash during the week of Oct. 6th. People can no longer deny that we are looking at an economic abyss. They will panic. This panic will be much bigger than the panics we have seen to date. The Government will step in and do the wrong thing. In fact, to date all of the steps the government has taken have led to the panic. The thinking goes like this: "things were not that bad, but if the government is doing that, they must be really bad". Again, blowback or karma. The almighty sure has a good sense of irony.

What does it mean? I don't know. Banks and markets closed, probably. Beyond that use your imagination. I just bought $500 of groceries. I am praying and I hope everyone is taking precautions. The remnant must lead the Country out of this mess. We will.

My thought process is that an ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure.

Stay safe. Character and honesty will be the new currency. Get and stay with good people.

The Good Doctor
10-04-2008, 12:43 PM
If my gut tells me it's all lies I should pretty much believe it then. Either that or I just see through the bullshit well. :D

Right.

Short sellers are ruining the economy, gold bugs are ruining the economy, people who did not support the Bailout are unpatriotic, the lies just go on and on: they will use any method possible to deflect blame from where it belongs. ON THEIR SHOULDERS.

Falseflagop
10-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Larry:

Thanks for the advice and your opinion. I think with TED spread being outta whack, credit markets in disarray, hedge fund redemptions (selling everything from good to bad assets) No short covering, and most people are out of the market because of constant PPT/intervention. I agree with you it will probably be this week. Thanks and be safe!

Truth Warrior
10-04-2008, 12:46 PM
V for Voluntaryist! ;) :D

http://www.voluntaryist.com/

An Anti-State Masterpiece (http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer132.html)
Butler Shaffer on V for Vendetta.

Theocrat
10-04-2008, 01:15 PM
I always liked that speech :)

Actually, V's speech from the movie goes like this:

Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

V for Voluntaryist! ;) :D

http://www.voluntaryist.com/

An Anti-State Masterpiece (http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer132.html)
Butler Shaffer on V for Vendetta.

:rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
10-04-2008, 01:44 PM

Politics Is a Sociopathic Cult (http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer96.html)
Butler Shaffer on the prognosis.

V's hijacked television broadcast speech:

Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security, the familiar, the tranquility, repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the annunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance, and depression. And where once you had the freedom to object, think, and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

Truth Warrior
10-04-2008, 01:45 PM

I really like his intro too. Very clever. <IMHO> ;)

V: [Evey pulls out her mace] I can assure you I mean you no harm.
Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Who? Who are you?
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.

VoilĆ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. [carves a V into a propaganda poster on the wall]
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [giggles]
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I'm quite sure they will say so.

MsDoodahs
10-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Oh, I do love that movie...

"are you like ... a crazy person?"

"I'm QUITE SURE they will say so."

:D

Mini-Me
10-04-2008, 02:01 PM

Nevermind, then. You came up with a pretty awesome one yourself! :D

Truth Warrior
10-04-2008, 02:19 PM
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Truth_Warrior/VforVendetta.jpg

ghengis86
10-04-2008, 02:28 PM
"When the people fear their government, you have tyranny. When the government fears its people, you have liberty."

Thomas Jefferson