PDA

View Full Version : PollingPoint Poll Mentions Ron!

mkeller
10-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Way back in primary season, I signed up with PollingPoint.com, and answered a bunch of their polls. And in the feedback box on every political one they ran, I wrote "please mention Ron Paul."

And now at last they've done it!

http://isurvey.pollingpoint.com/a/vbPgFFHB121VXh

A little late, but still. On the question "Who will you vote for?" you are given the option of McCain, Obama, or Someone Else. Select Someone Else, and another screen will come up showing Barr, Nader, McKinney, and . . . . Ron Paul!

I wonder if they'll publicize the results of this one. Would be cool if it showed that 1-2% of the population would write him in. :D

(But don't spam this, folks. This post is informational only.)

aspiringconstitutionalist
10-03-2008, 11:04 PM
On the question "Who will you vote for?" you are given the option of McCain, Obama, or Someone Else. Select Someone Else, and another screen will come up showing Barr, Nader, McKinney, and . . . . Ron Paul!

But no Chuck Baldwin?

Knightskye
10-03-2008, 11:19 PM
I just found that quiz - I think. It says "Other, please specify." And it has a box for you to type someone's name in.

Unless you linked to a different poll. But I clicked the link and it said Poll closed. Probably something with the IP address or something.

mkeller
10-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah, that could be. I betcha it generates the link for each person it's sent to, to prevent folks sharing links. ;) Maybe you could find it on their site, somewhere.

And, nope, no Chuck. :(

LittleLightShining
10-04-2008, 05:48 AM
No, I've been taking Polling Point surveys for about a year and the last one did have Ron Paul's name on it. I have been saying "mention Ron Paul" in the feedback area, too.