PDA

View Full Version : Momentum.

vanadium
09-06-2007, 01:21 AM
For the new people here (like myself, although I've lurked for a good while), it's time.

Bring the banners. Bring the trifolds and slimjims and your self-produced flyers and videos. Countless people within the Republican establishment are expecting the momentum to slow in between major events. Prove them wrong at every turn, through every unjustified criticism. Tell your friends of your inspiration and your fire. We're facing an uphill battle against a behemoth, and you, even though you're just one person, are vital.

If you simply don't have the money, give your time.

If you have the money but not the time, give what you can.

If you have time and money, bring it.

You're here at this site for a reason. You've come here as a result of a link placed within a random Ron Paul article; perhaps you've even found this site randomly as a result of your own personal research. In any case, welcome.

Only you can make it happen. Spread the word. Momentum is on our side.

katao
09-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Well said brother! Welcome to the Revolution...

HalogenFlood
09-06-2007, 01:30 AM
I'm right there with you. I've been lurking for a while, spreading the word about Ron to friends and family, but I want to do more now.

vanadium
09-06-2007, 01:35 AM
I'm right there with you. I've been lurking for a while, spreading the word about Ron to friends and family, but I want to do more now.

Make it happen.

HalogenFlood
09-06-2007, 01:51 AM
I plan on it. My goals for the next month:

- donate $100 before Sept 30 deadline
- design bumper stickers and handouts for my domain "libertyhastwofirstnames.com"
- create a youtube vid

On the subject of videos, are there any depositories out there where one can download high quality clips of Ron, newscasts, Iraq war snippets, etc? I know how to download and convert youtube and google videos but the quality is horrible.

Slugg
09-06-2007, 01:56 AM
On the subject of videos, are there any depositories out there where one can download high quality clips of Ron, newscasts, Iraq war snippets, etc? I know how to download and convert youtube and google videos but the quality is horrible.

I wish. People have tried putting one together, but I don't think any are complete just yet. That, alone, would be a great way to help! Since you're creating a site, I'll help you do find them all if you like. Photos and videos to rest in one place for everyone to use. I'm not sure how to do it, but I'll help look for the stuff.

HalogenFlood
09-06-2007, 02:15 AM
I wish. People have tried putting one together, but I don't think any are complete just yet. That, alone, would be a great way to help! Since you're creating a site, I'll help you do find them all if you like. Photos and videos to rest in one place for everyone to use. I'm not sure how to do it, but I'll help look for the stuff.

Thanks Slugg. Any help would be appreciated. I think rather than actually hosting a bunch of high-res videos on my server, I'll create a page with links to any good clips or resources I find. A couple so far that I'll start with:

http://www.archive.org/details/movies
http://mediamatters.org/issues_topics/search_results?qstring=iraq%20war&sort=video&mm_video=1

hard@work
09-06-2007, 02:20 AM
chugguh chugguh chugguh chooooo choooo!!!

Stealth4
09-06-2007, 06:35 AM
HalogenFlood - Welcome.

Ive only been here a month myself. If you have questions about what to do to support him please post. Lots of good ideas around here.