PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney uses Ron Paul's words on abortion.

Karsten
09-06-2007, 01:20 AM
I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the debate tonight, when he talked about letting the states and the local communities decide on the abortion issue. Romney has never said that at a previous debate. Has he been on the internet lately researching Ron Paul? He could be on ronpaulforums.com right now! Watch out, everybody....

chon
09-06-2007, 01:22 AM
i noticed a few of them kind doing that, i kept waiting for paul to jump in and say hey quit stealing my platform just because it works!!

katao
09-06-2007, 01:28 AM
The difference is that they use states rights as a cop out for a few of their unpopular stances. In future debates, Ron should call them on the carpet for their inconsistency.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 01:39 AM
I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the debate tonight, when he talked about letting the states and the local communities decide on the abortion issue. Romney has never said that at a previous debate. Has he been on the internet lately researching Ron Paul? He could be on ronpaulforums.com right now! Watch out, everybody....

We should email and call every news organization and remind them this is pauls stance and romney is coat tailing

john_anderson_ii
09-06-2007, 01:43 AM
Wasn't it Huckabee who uttered "Rule of Law" when talking about immigration, then followed up with "it doesn't matter if Iraq was a mistake or not....."?