PDA

View Full Version : Fannie Mae forgives mortgage for woman who shot herself

max
10-03-2008, 07:05 PM
THIS is what it takes for a 90 year old citizen to get "bailed out"...she has to survive a suicide attempt during sherrif's foreclosure repo!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/03/eviction.suicide.attempt/index.html

Spider-Man
10-03-2008, 07:08 PM
She's 90, she shot herself in the chest twice, and survived.

If she owed me money, I'd forgive her too.

Dequeant
10-03-2008, 07:10 PM
Even at 90, if God sees fit to give me the presence of mind to understand the weight of matters such as that, I believe I would much prefer to channel my rage toward those responsible than to commit suicide.

She should not have put herself in that position, but she was not alone in it I'm sure.

Vote Waterman 2028
10-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Just you wait and see, i bet there will be more suicide attempts now that they know if they shoot themselves a few times they can get out of there mortgage.

and the depopulation begins....

max
10-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Even at 90, if God sees fit to give me the presence of mind to understand the weight of matters such as that, I believe I would much prefer to channel my rage toward those responsible than to commit suicide.

She should not have put herself in that position, but she was not alone in it I'm sure.

it wouldnt surprise me if some desperate people start going after the real culprits

LibertyCola
10-03-2008, 08:12 PM
im off to shoot myself, wish me luck.

pacelli
10-03-2008, 08:14 PM

Bingo, you hit the nail on the head right there.

Oyate
10-03-2008, 08:17 PM
A disgusting and disingenuous display of magnanimity.

LibertyCola
10-03-2008, 08:29 PM
the government owns fannie mae meaning the taxpayer just payed for her mortgage.

Kludge
10-03-2008, 08:32 PM

Now my globalist vision is becoming reality.

Americans will shoot themselves and those danged Mexican illegals will take their former position.

Good game.

ClockwiseSpark
10-03-2008, 08:40 PM
im off to shoot myself, wish me luck.

lol!

jcarcinogen
10-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Kucinich mentioned her in his prevote 1 min statement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJbmVGtBrao

Edit: oops was in the article.

Carole
10-03-2008, 09:37 PM
This is such a very sad story.

I was thinking earlier today about how the bailout bill will allow the government to set not only the interest rates on mortgages, but the principal or value of a home. This will potentially and automatically devalue all the homes around it even further than they already are being devalued.

I would have to say that this was all planned years ago with the politically correct legislation that allowed this entire housing bubble to grow. I would also have to say it was designed as a new vehicle to transfer wealth upward and eliminate private ownership of land which benefits the environmentalists and their cohorts the globalists.

Our country is in terrible trouble with the danger we face from the enemies within.

misericordia
10-03-2008, 09:50 PM
da nanny state wuvs u!

http://www.lpboulder.org/images/nanny.gif