PDA

View Full Version : Nugent on Glenn Beck Now, good interview

Vote Waterman 2028
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Nugent is a true patriot. He is on beck now saying that it is almost time for the people to take back the country and restore the republic. He hasnt said anything about paul, and somewhat supports mccain but says he'll vote for him but stay on his ass to make sure that he does the constitutional duties. Someone needs to send him some ron paul info....hes a strict constitutionalist, and i loving most of this interview.

jkm1864
10-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I loved his interview with AJ. He said anyone coming for my guns will be left in their own puddle of blood. He then said if any federal agents are listening My NAME IS TED NUGGENT you got it.

Vote Waterman 2028
10-03-2008, 06:26 PM
i think more people will stand up and fight for the republic than most of us think, most of them just think that the republican party is the one that will do it, and dont focus enough on the issues. I think when push comes to shove though, americans will stand up for the constitution, food or no food.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-03-2008, 06:27 PM
i think more people will stand up and fight for the republic than most of us think, most of them just think that the republican party is the one that will do it, and dont focus enough on the issues. I think when push comes to shove though, americans will stand up for the constitution, food or no food.

I hope you're bloody right.

Vote Waterman 2028
10-03-2008, 06:36 PM
I hope you're bloody right.

The only thing i fear though, is what most early americans had an issue with when they thought about fighting for the revolution. And that is protecting there family. I can see that being the main issue that may cause ( if it even happens ) the next revolution in america to fail. I fear that people will put family over country, which is the wrong way to think about it because by protecting your country you are protecting your family and there freedoms. It took me a while to decide that if it came down to another revolution i would help preserve our constitution over my families safety.

I sure hope that this is all mostly coincidence though, and that we do have a peaceful revolution within our government.

The Good Doctor
10-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Tube it please! Or a linky to it! ;)

Vote Waterman 2028
10-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Tube it please! Or a linky to it! ;)

Not able to find video, but heres the transcript, def. a good read.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/03/gb.01.html