PDA

View Full Version : The politicians aren't to blame, Joe Sixpack and Soccer Mom are!

RCA
10-03-2008, 05:26 PM
How many McCain/Obama stickers do you see everyday? If your like me, it's a TON! The foundation for corruption has been laid by the sheeple, hence the sheeple are to blame! To be honest, I don't see things being bad enough yet for the sheeple to wake from their 100 year slumber. Maybe in another 10 years, but not now. In the meantime, I'll be preparing myself and my family. Good luck.

Truth Warrior
10-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Only the MINORITY that votes are to blame.<IMHO>

max
10-03-2008, 06:27 PM
sheeple are not really to blame because they are only...well...sheep...

It is built in to human nature for most of us to be followers instead of thinkers. So if the sheep go off of a cliff, it is the fault of the incompetent or evil shepards...

i.e..the Zionist controlled media that witholds the information that sheeple would have needed to make the right political choices

kathy88
10-03-2008, 06:29 PM
A McCain/Palin office just opened in my town. It's taking every ounce of my strength not to go spray paint "thanks for the bailout" or something on the windows.

max
10-03-2008, 06:30 PM
A McCain/Palin office just opened in my town. It's taking every ounce of my strength not to go spray paint "thanks for the bailout" or something on the windows.

How about plastering those WANTED posters I sent you all over the area?

Truth Warrior
10-03-2008, 06:34 PM
sheeple are not really to blame because they are only...well...sheep...

It is built in to human nature for most of us to be followers instead of thinkers. So if the sheep go off of a cliff, it is the fault of the incompetent or evil shepards...

i.e..the Zionist controlled media that witholds the information that sheeple would have needed to make the right political choices To me that's like saying the cancer cells are not to blame because they are only...well...cancer cells...

:rolleyes:

max
10-03-2008, 06:38 PM
To me that's like saying the cancer cells are not to blame because they are only...well...cancer cells...

:rolleyes:

when in history have people had capacity for independent thought?

"the people are the grass, the leaders are the wind that controls the direction the grass blows." - Confucious (paraphrase)

the joe six packs and soccer moms make me sick too....but the reality is that these people are the product of the media engineers...our ultimate adversary..

give me control of the major networks and I'll create a 95% Ron Paul liberty loving majority withing 5 years

Truth Warrior
10-03-2008, 06:45 PM
when in history have people had capacity for independent thought?

"the people are the grass, the leaders are the wind that controls the direction the grass blows." - Confucious (paraphrase)

the joe six packs and soccer moms make me sick too....but the reality is that these people are the product of the media engineers...our ultimate adversary..

give me control of the major networks and I'll create a 95% Ron Paul liberty loving majority withing 5 years The capacity is there, the use, lack of use or misuse is almost always a choice.<IMHO> Individual responsibility can not be escaped, only denied and/or ignored. :p

RCA
10-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Ok, it's obvious that there are 4 main categories of Americans.

1) Liberty Lovers (us)
2) Ignorant but open-minded (used to be us)
3) Ignorant but close-minded (one of our enemies)
4) The corrupt (our other enemy)

Some may fit into more than one category simultaneously. When I refer to sheeple, I'm referring to category number 3. After all, most of us used to be category 2. For me, I've always been receptive to new ideas (i.e. Kennedy conspiracy), but didn't fully start to wake-up until 2005 after seeing "In Plane Site", the 911 video. This led me to Rense.com/Alex Jones and then to Ron Paul.

tpreitzel
10-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Once again, the founders allowed for the indifference of the masses so they intentionally restricted their influence at the federal level to the House of Representatives. Unfortunately, the 17th amendment effectively changed the US from a republic to a democracy (mob rule and mobs are brainwashed). The damage of indifference is no longer limited to the House of Representatives.

RCA
10-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Once again, the founders allowed for the indifference of the masses so they intentionally restricted their influence at the federal level to the House of Representatives. Unfortunately, the 17th amendment effectively changed the US from a republic to a democracy (mob rule and mobs are brainwashed). The damage of indifference is no longer limited to the House of Representatives.

good point

surf
10-03-2008, 08:24 PM
i respectfully disagree that Joe Sixpack is to blame for this. Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, and a couple of presidents that pushed housing as the "American Dream" deserve 99% of the blame w/a percent going to Congress for letting fannie and freddie do what they did.

folks have been educated for a long time to believe in gov't solutions - no matter whether the gov't caused the problem or not - and those of us brilliant enough to know better should't blame those that believe what they've been taught for getting us where we are. Anger should be directed to the real source of the problem - and they work for the gov't., not the local foundry worker or the grocery store clerk or the partner in an accounting firm (or the Soccer Moms).

my .02

ps - i directed my anger at Senator Murray (phone and email - she's up in 2010) that voted for the bail-out and praised Senator Cantwell (2012) and my Representative Reichert for voting for us.

kathy88
10-04-2008, 09:10 PM
How about plastering those WANTED posters I sent you all over the area?

NICE ONE. I'll probably get caught. I'll have my teenager and his friends do it. LOL.

torchbearer
10-04-2008, 09:16 PM
I believe its in ron's book, a quote from ben franklin which states in summary, that the government will be a reflection of the virtues of its people.
THe soul of america is indeed dark and demented. Stupid. Arrogant. War-like...
We few suffer under a democracy, not a republic. People vote for their share of our loot.

Join The Paul Side
10-04-2008, 09:38 PM

Please do. We can start up a chipin for your bail. :D <----- kidding, maybe

xtravar
10-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Please do. We can start up a chipin for your bail. :D <----- kidding, maybe

Hey, maybe we can get congress to quickly pass through a bill for his bailout.

beachmaster
10-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Live FREE or die. If the masses don't want to live FREE, they will die. A slow death or a quick death.... most sheep choose the slow death while they grovel on their knees. I for one am not afraid of death, so it is clear to me that death is preferable to living as a slave. I know which choice I'll make when the time is right. F*ck groveling!

BarryDonegan
10-04-2008, 10:17 PM

the majority that doesn't vote is even MORE to blame!

torchbearer
10-04-2008, 10:19 PM

You do realize TW doesn't vote... that is an indictment on his very belief that he is not to blame if he doesn't vote.

RockEnds
10-04-2008, 10:47 PM
As a football mom, I would like to say that not all sports moms are establishment shills. I began my career as a football mom as a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record, and ended it with a trespass conviction. When the brainwashed hacks who seized control of our local administration banned the time-honored tradition of tp-ing on homecoming weeks, the team was really down in the mouth. The city council had refused to comply with the demands of the school to pass an ordinance prohibiting tp-ing, so the administration took it upon themselves to pass a bureaucratic mandate. I won't say how I was apprehended, but I've smacked a particular person upside the head more than once since the incident. It was worth the effort, though. The team spirit was uplifted, and the kids won the game.

Two years later, when a group of students again papered the trees, the administration sorta talked down about a parent who had in the past supported this disobedience at a school board meeting, and the paper published their comment. I retorted with this little diddy, and I offer it now as evidence that not all sports moms are interested in maintaining the status quo:

November 5, 2004

Editor:

Let me be bold. I am a convicted TPer. It's true. I once engaged in the uncivilized, barbarous, vandalistic—okay—subhuman act of TPing. What's worse, I've no remorse. I've not lost one night's sleep. I would even go so far as to suggest that the free distribution of toilet paper may be better moved from an annual to a monthly event in an effort to improve the atmosphere around town.

You see, there's no rehabilitation from the heinous act of TPing. The evidence is overwhelming. Since TPing has been criminalized at the high school the incorrigible delinquents simply engage in chaos elsewhere. The administration is obviously justified in their War Against TP. The next generation must be stopped before they toss their first roll.

We lost souls know too well that criminalization, humiliation, and extra schoolwork are not enough to overcome this senseless crime. There are only two solutions:

First, ban toilet paper, and return to the use of Sears and Roebuck. This would be a great strain on the city sewer system. It's not financially feasible.

That leaves the Final Solution. Every year during Homecoming Week, all the high school students can be 'proactively' jailed. The one-cent sales tax for buildings and grounds can be used to erect a tall, concrete fence topped with barbed wire around the high school. Every thousand feet a turret with an armed guard (paid through anti-terrorism funds) can be placed. Outside the fence a mote can be dug in place of the sidewalks, while emblazoned on the gate students find the patriotic admonition, "Work Makes One Free."

Inside the facility students can be tested, retested, and tested again until they've learned to concentrate on academics. To reflect that intent, the facility can be called a concentration camp.

If enough community consensus can be contrived, this camp could run year-round. Children can be placed there at age five and released at after the completion of high school. No child left behind—let's round them all up! During these 13 years of confinement, they can be empowered to return the lightning to the sky and the scepter to the king. You know, develop the type of deep respect for authority's divine right that has always been the foundation of American thought.

Our DHS office can close permanently. Crime will be drastically reduced, and there will be no need for a juvenile probation officer. The school would be granted absolute power over children, and parents would no longer be allowed to corrupt their dear little souls.

Think of the hours and inches saved by the newspaper. Think of the fun school administrators could have once again. Think of the well-adapted citizens produced by this highly controlled facility. Together, we can make these Hard Times.

As patriotic Davis Countians, you do not have to agree with the Final Solution, but because of the great urgency to win the War Against TP, you must support it. It is our Manifest Destiny. Without these drastic measures, rebellion against arbitrary bureaucratic decision-making could become the fashion right here, in the heart of America. This isn't Boston, and TP doesn't mean Tea Party. Yet, heaven forbid, that sort of clandestine terrorism is possible if something isn't done soon.

(DHS was still the Department of Human Services here at that time.) I've not heard much noise from them since this letter. ;)

RonPaulVolunteer
10-04-2008, 10:51 PM
give me control of the major networks and I'll create a 95% Ron Paul liberty loving majority withing 5 years

Give me one.

Mini-Me
10-04-2008, 10:59 PM
As a football mom, I would like to say that not all sports moms are establishment shills. I began my career as a football mom as a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record, and ended it with a trespass conviction. When the brainwashed hacks who seized control of our local administration banned the time-honored tradition of tp-ing on homecoming weeks, the team was really down in the mouth. The city council had refused to comply with the demands of the school to pass an ordinance prohibiting tp-ing, so the administration took it upon themselves to pass a bureaucratic mandate. I won't say how I was apprehended, but I've smacked a particular person upside the head more than once since the incident. It was worth the effort, though. The team spirit was uplifted, and the kids won the game.

Two years later, when a group of students again papered the trees, the administration sorta talked down about a parent who had in the past supported this disobedience at a school board meeting, and the paper published their comment. I retorted with this little diddy, and I offer it now as evidence that not all sports moms are interested in maintaining the status quo:

<Quote didn't carry over due to the double-quote, but this letter is what I'm referring to>

(DHS was still the Department of Human Services here at that time.) I've not heard much noise from them since this letter. ;)

That was 100% Grade A Awesome. :D

RSLudlum
10-04-2008, 11:04 PM
I dont' know about 'soccer mom' right now, but I'm way past 'sixpack' and I'm still not falling for it, matter of fact i'm even more convinced now in my inebreation. ;)

Once again...where the hell is the drunk thread?????? Am I the only one tonight?

RockEnds
10-04-2008, 11:07 PM
That was 100% Grade A Awesome. :D

It brought a smile to a few faces here in town. :)

Pauls' Revere
10-04-2008, 11:11 PM

I disagree...it's the MAJORITY that dont vote at all. :(

Truth Warrior
10-05-2008, 01:13 AM

Politics Is a Sociopathic Cult (http://www.lewrockwell.com/shaffer/shaffer96.html)
Butler Shaffer on the prognosis.

Sorry, I'm just NOT a joiner. :D

Truth Warrior
10-05-2008, 01:17 AM
I disagree...it's the MAJORITY that dont vote at all. :(
YOUR government, YOUR mess, YOU clean it up and and "fix" it. ;)

kathy88
10-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Give me one.

I can create that excitment in....... 11 months.........

anyone top that?

dude58677
10-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Joe Sickpack and the Soccer Mom's are too busy with their lives to think about the details of the Federal Reserve or the history of American foreign policy. Politicians on the other hand take advantage of this and sell snake oil. We are shocked by the ignorance but it only because we know better and it has become part of our everyday language.