PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs good show tonite and Poll

CountryMe
10-03-2008, 05:21 PM
It's nice to hear someone in the media with the guts to run down the bailout
passage!! Go vote to

Do you believe Congress should be added to the list of American institutions in need of reform after the passage of the Wall Street Bailout Bill?
Yes 0%
No 0%

http://loudobbs.tv.cnn.com/2008/10/03/greed-lobby-writing-the-bailout-bill/

Chabsfromcanada
10-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Lou Dobbs is part of it all. Where was he when Ron Paul needed a hand in the media? Fuck Lou Dobbs. The MSM should be the third option on his list. He makes a living acting like he gives a fuck about you guys, and a good one too.

Stoli
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Lou Dobbs is part of it all. Where was he when Ron Paul needed a hand in the media? Fuck Lou Dobbs. The MSM should be the third option on his list. He makes a living acting like he gives a fuck about you guys, and a good one too.

I second this opinion

:mad:

Vote Waterman 2028
10-03-2008, 05:38 PM
he reminds me of the reporter from v for vendetta somewhat, but i guess he questions the government, but wont do anything other than question it. Im not sure what to think about him.:confused:

CountryMe
10-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Well, there is some Representatives I don't care much for that voted against the Bailout and I give them credit for that them having the guts to stand up for us so in the midst of not hearing hardly any news media blasting the Bailout I was glad to hear Dobbs stand up against it.

Sherman and one other, can't remember her name was on the show tonight and the way they talked ALL those that voted against the Bailout they are going to target to get them out of office (those of course that are running again and have someone running against them) so PLEASE make sure we do all we can to not only vote out those that voted for the Bailout but help all those that voted against the Bailout.

If someone watched the show and can better clarify what they said about the group or whatever that is going after them, please do so, because I can't remember exactly how that was said.