PDA

View Full Version : It is time...

awake
10-03-2008, 05:16 PM
The events of the last week are no happenstance.... I am convinced It is a deliberate dismantling of a great country.

LittleLightShining
10-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Me, too.

cheapseats
10-03-2008, 05:18 PM
The events of the last week are no happenstance.... I am convinced It is a deliberate dismantling of a great country.

Hostile takeover.

Certain parts have more value than the whole.

ShowMeLiberty
10-03-2008, 05:19 PM
I'm not completely convinced of a conspiracy yet but it seems equally hard to believe it was all by chance.

RickyJ
10-03-2008, 05:19 PM

It has been going on for a long time now.

The illegal alien invasion into a sovereign country for over 30 years unabated is not an accident. It has been well planned out in advance.

Mortikhi
10-03-2008, 05:22 PM
So what are we going to do about it!

SEND EMAILS!!!!!!

(maybe some faxes, too)

RickyJ
10-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm not completely convinced of a conspiracy yet but it seems equally hard to believe it was all by chance.

Not convinced? How much evidence does it take to convince you?

Are you convinced that OJ killed his wife?

QueenB4Liberty
10-03-2008, 05:24 PM
lol no one gives a flying fuck about our emails anymore.

RickyJ
10-03-2008, 05:27 PM
lol no one gives a flying fuck about our emails anymore.

They care, just not the way you think they would care. They want to know who the potential problem people are when martial law begins.

ShowMeLiberty
10-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Not convinced? How much evidence does it take to convince you?

I'm just very, very skeptical. But it won't take much more to convince me of this.

Are you convinced that OJ killed his wife?

Yes, fwiw.

awake
10-03-2008, 05:30 PM
I was reading today that the reason some changed their vote was because they received a higher percentage of support calls and faxes... I read the day before that they installed a "Traffic Cop" type of software to filter communications . Funny how this played a role in the side switch.

I believe they shut us all down...

jbrace
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
How can it not be a conspiracy if the federal reserve is privately owned?

ronpaulforprez2008
10-03-2008, 05:38 PM

Cleon Skousen wrote a summary of Carroll Quigley's book, Tragedy and Hope. In Skousen's summary, called The Naked Capitalist (http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Capitalist-W-Cleon-Skousen/dp/0899683231), he says (pg 113):

"Everything they [the super-rich collectivists] do must be accomplished in an atmosphere of propaganda and deception. Otherwise, they keep running into a groundswell of resentment and resistance as they try to compel middle class Americans to give up their independence, their property, and their constitutional prerogatives.

Then what is the current strategy of the Establishment? It is two pronged: Pressure from the top and Pressure from the bottom.

The current tactic is to create revolution, violence and extremely serious social dislocation at the bottom while creating an ever-increasing pressure at the top for monolithic powers by demanding that the executive branch of the Federal government be given massive power to "solve" all these problems."

awake
10-03-2008, 05:41 PM
The question begs to be asked...Will you stand with me?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2nss2t4.png