PDA

View Full Version : What really INFURIATES me now...

Chieftain1776
10-03-2008, 05:09 PM
is that ALL the hacks that supported this bailout said that in the end we would MAKE money on it. The SECOND the bill passes you have the leadership and their supporters saying all over TV that not only will this NOT fix the problem but that this IS ONLY THE BEGINNING and suggesting that to believe otherwise is silly. Such HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!

dannno
10-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Reep what you sow......

Joseph Hart
10-03-2008, 05:32 PM
I hope this warms you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SmfJ_zIFM

Vote Waterman 2028
10-03-2008, 05:36 PM
I noticed that too. Its bullshit.

RonPaulCentral
10-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Heil!

Chieftain1776
10-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Yeah, that is some creepy ass stuff...maybe you saw the bush version with even younger kids. Unbelievable and we're the weirdos b/c we hang on to that relic called the Constitution. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CgvgjfwyPs&feature=related

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-03-2008, 06:17 PM
is that ALL the hacks that supported this bailout said that in the end we would MAKE money on it. The SECOND the bill passes you have the leadership and their supporters saying all over TV that not only will this NOT fix the problem but that this IS ONLY THE BEGINNING and suggesting that to believe otherwise is silly. Such HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!

All the hacks that didn't support this bailout said congress didn't know what they were talking about or were telling outright lies. Why the surprise?

Chieftain1776
10-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Just surprised at the speed of the about face. I just hope someone makes that point against them when the election comes.

malkusm
10-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Just surprised at the speed of the about face. I just hope someone makes that point against them when the election comes.

Not gonna happen. Both parties voted for it. Anyone not in those two parties....their opinion doesn't matter.

Original_Intent
10-03-2008, 06:39 PM
This is a huge opportunity. I have people that 6 months ago were laughing at me and calling me a conspiracy nut - well today I had half a dozen people at my cubicle (including my boss) talking about what this means and amazingly they all agree with ME. My boss was even making a lot of points that I know he has done some actual research into what is going on.

Before what has happened is deadened by MSM, now is a great time to raise a warning voice, a lot of people are actually listening now.

My boss also said that Senator's Hatch and Bennet are both traitors to the country, a year ago they could have been caught dismembering babies and he would have found a way to defend them....

Today was a setback, but please don't throw away the opportunity to convert / educate people.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
10-03-2008, 06:51 PM
nt

bunklocoempire
10-03-2008, 06:52 PM
This is a huge opportunity. I have people that 6 months ago were laughing at me and calling me a conspiracy nut - well today I had half a dozen people at my cubicle (including my boss) talking about what this means and amazingly they all agree with ME. My boss was even making a lot of points that I know he has done some actual research into what is going on.

Before what has happened is deadened by MSM, now is a great time to raise a warning voice, a lot of people are actually listening now.

My boss also said that Senator's Hatch and Bennet are both traitors to the country, a year ago they could have been caught dismembering babies and he would have found a way to defend them....

Today was a setback, but please don't throw away the opportunity to convert / educate people.

+ 1776

Aint it amazing the change of hearts? Keep hammering them, the lost really need the help, great opportunity.

Bunkloco

fedup100
10-03-2008, 06:53 PM
No, they were correct when they said "we will make money on it ". They were talking about themselves.

Vote Waterman 2028
10-03-2008, 06:58 PM

My uncle was blind about most of this as well. He wrote Ron Paul off as a nut job just because he was given the impression from fox news. Now he just finished reading the Manifesto for the 3RD TIME! He is a follower now, and he is the one i will be with if a revolution is to happen again. (cause hes got all the guns ;) )

Original_Intent
10-03-2008, 07:04 PM
It's been like that for me also.

But still... they don't get it and will not allow themselves to. They are just worried about their retirements. If I can't put it on my property and defend it, then I don't want it. I always chuckle when people are talking about their 401ks and what not. I could care less about mine. I have zero faith that it is going to be there when I'm supposed to take it. Zero faith that anyone's will be there. The useless eaters will not stand up for themselves.

Work hard. Live in the black. Own your things. Save your gold for when your old.

I disagree on the idea that they only care about their 401(k) at least the ones I have spoken to. Personally I have written off the small amount I have in there - and most of the people I am talking to ar3e talking about putting in garden's next spring, getting as much food set aside as they can.

It was kind of surreal - no one was panicking in a lot of ways it was like they always knew what was going on, but they talked themselves out of it.