PDA

View Full Version : URGENT OkRudolf is the heckler

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 12:33 AM
i listened over and over it was rudolf/romney ,we should really hammer his camp for being unprofessional and rude.These guys rudolf/Romney are a joke and we should call them out,as well as the moderators totally unprofessional. I hope all Ron Paul supporters lay it into fox and the rudolf/romney camp go get them Ron Paul supporters ,we have had enuff of this nonsense.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 08:48 AM
bump

Ridiculous
09-06-2007, 09:18 AM
They may have laughed a bit but the majority of it was from Tancredo. The laugh was high pitched and nasaly. Rudy laughed too I think, but his laugh is not all girly and giggly like that.

In the begining when Romney and Giuliani are joking about Thompson, you can hear the same giggle, as much as we'd like to believe that they both giggle like girls it wasn't one of them. Listen to the first few minutes of the debate if you still insist that it was Rudy or Mitt.

Afterwards, when Hanity and Colmns were interviewing him, he lets out the same sort of giggle.

Romney's laugh is much deeper. Rudy might have thrown in a laugh too, but it was Tancredo leading the pack.

JenHarris
09-06-2007, 09:34 AM
I say don't yell at them, instead encourage them. The more they act like a-holes the more the American people will realize how bad each of them would be for President. The laughing was immature, rude, and disrespectful but it didn't make Ron look bad it made Rudy the bully and his little friends look bad.

What I take issue with is the way the debate hosts acted, and that is something we can do something about. It's time to hurt fox in the pocketbook. Start contacting the companies that advertise on fox and tell them that you won't be buying their products anymore until fox stops with their biased reporting, and rude behavior. Let fox know that you now watch MSNBC because they at least will mention your candidate without a sneer. Lastly, let MSNBC know that you are switching to their network because they are the least unbiased and that you are giving them a chance to show you why they are the most trustworthy network.

We can make a difference, it's been done before.

Thor
09-06-2007, 09:44 AM
I really think it was the guy in the audience sitting behind the panel. Older guy in a suit. I think I even saw a shot of him giggling at one time when RP was asked a question. The panel mic's would have gotten that.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 12:53 PM
bump

max
09-06-2007, 12:56 PM
maybe no one laughed...maybe it was a laugh track??...

i wouldntt put anything past FOX....

although i think it was Rudy, Romney...Goler.....and someone said Tancredo?.....Hmmm

I wish we had film

BuckeyeDad
09-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I posted this in another thread.

The person laughing when RP was posed with the hypothetical Iran question was a candidate. Watch as Hume says "What do you do... Congressman Paul." He looks up at RP and then you hear the laughing. As soon as the laughing starts, Hume 's eyes shift to his right, or RP's left. He was looking at whoever was laughing (it wasn't Tancredo as he was on RP's right).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HD9nO0c328

Elwar
09-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't push them on it, any attention put to them would come back with an easy response of "how can I do anything but laugh?"

It'll bite him in the ass just like the Gore sighs did.

Bean
09-06-2007, 01:00 PM
If Americans are really as intelligent as I would hope they'd (bear with me here), we won't have to attack anyones side at all; the clips speak for themselves.

If Mr. Giuliani was smart (bear with me here), he'd realize that laughing at at a candidates answers and sometimes laughing BEFORE the man has even spoke says more about your character then words ever could.

V4Vendetta
09-06-2007, 01:03 PM

The person laughing when RP was posed with the hypothetical Iran question was a candidate. Watch as Hume says "What do you do... Congressman Paul." He looks up at RP and then you hear the laughing. As soon as the laughing starts, Hume 's eyes shift to his right, or RP's left. He was looking at whoever was laughing (it wasn't Tancredo as he was on RP's right).

You are correct on that sir.

Sometimes I just don't even say anything because its so damn apparent that if people can't see it, then they are so stupid, they don't deserve to be helped.

NoxTwilight
09-06-2007, 01:04 PM
If Americans are really as intelligent as I would hope they'd (bear with me here), we won't have to attack anyones side at all; the clips speak for themselves.

If Mr. Giuliani was smart (bear with me here), he'd realize that laughing at at a candidates answers and sometimes laughing BEFORE the man has even spoke says more about your character then words ever could.

EXACTLY!!

He does just fine at digging his own political grave, he doesn't need our help.

Although I will admit that hearing it made me madder than I have been in a long time and the moderators completely FAILED in their jobs. Not surprising for Fox however.

speciallyblend
09-06-2007, 02:42 PM

I said RESPOND:) ;)

jd603
09-06-2007, 08:13 PM
no i heard tancredo laugh at the beginning and i'm sure a lot of it was him... sounded the same anyway! he was acting like he WAS HIGH, seriously.

I really think it was the guy in the audience sitting behind the panel. Older guy in a suit. I think I even saw a shot of him giggling at one time when RP was asked a question. The panel mic's would have gotten that.

TheConstitutionLives
09-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Oh, I called his campaign this morning and said I'm withdrawing my support b/c Rudy was unproffesional and immature with the laughing. "I was really let down that a presidential candidate would act like that"

hard@work
09-06-2007, 08:30 PM
There are camera feeds that have the evidence. The real question is who among us can obtain this information?

surf
09-06-2007, 08:38 PM
there are at least a couple of people that post here that were at the debate....

we're looking for a volunteer from the audience

max
09-06-2007, 08:41 PM

WOW! You really are a 'Buckeye"!...Good catch...it was definitely Rudy! I recognize his laugh

speciallyblend
09-07-2007, 09:13 AM
bump

Mani
09-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Guliani campaign office 212-835-9449

There are a bunch of people calling and complaining.

Similar to what someone else said, "I was leaning towards Rudy or Mitt, but after Rudy's complete lack of respect for other candidates with his cackling during the debate, Rudy has lost my vote."

From one of the meetups:

It’s behavior unbecoming of someone who wants to be our next president; no one did that when questions were posed to him; that if he did that to his fellow Americans, imagine how he's going to be conducting himself with other world leaders? Our country does not need someone like that as our leader and all the Guliani supporters know how rude & arrogant he is towards others. His behavior was mean, rude, arrogant, & childish.

Richard in Austin
09-07-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm quoting someone else, but they sum up my feelings exactly on how Rudy conducted himself during the recent debate:

"It’s behavior unbecoming of someone who wants to be our next president; no one did that when questions were posed to him; that if he did that to his fellow Americans, imagine how he's going to be conducting himself with other world leaders? Our country does not need someone like that as our leader and all the Guliani supporters know how rude & arrogant he is towards others. His behavior was mean, rude, arrogant, & childish."

I wouldn't want anyone that rude or childish for President of my country. I'm glad to we got to see what he's really like this early in the game. Oh, and he isn't a "strict Constitutionalist" as he has claimed to be. No, thank you.

Craig_R
09-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I wouldnt go telling Rudy where he screwed up. Let him keep acting like an ass, It'll be fun to watch him hang himself.

speciallyblend
09-07-2007, 02:27 PM
I wouldnt go telling Rudy where he screwed up. Let him keep acting like an ass, It'll be fun to watch him hang himself.

to be honest,if the GOP doesnt nominate Ron Paul,then the GOP will lose period wont matter about the others,if the gop ignores Ron Pauls message then they will lose and i wont shed one tear for the death of the gop,its really in their hands.They have the answer right in front of them RON PAUL 2008

speciallyblend
09-07-2007, 02:28 PM
bump