PDA

View Full Version : The word: NEOCONSERVATIVES

purepaloma
09-06-2007, 12:19 AM
How many viewers had NO clue what a Neoconservative was before tonight?

The VAST majority of Fox News Watchers have no clue they are zoombies of the neocon system.

Many that watched the debate tonight are googling the term right now.........

This should bode well as people wake up.

Kuldebar
09-06-2007, 12:20 AM
And that Israel has nukes! Many people don't realize that open secret.

Richandler
09-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Hopefully these people wake up.

max
09-06-2007, 12:22 AM
[QUOTE=Kuldebar;165992]And that Israel has nukes! Many people don't realize that open secret.[/QUOTE

Israel threatens Iran OPENLY...yet we condemn Iran's leader when he has NEVER threatened Israel (he was misquoted)

Madison
09-06-2007, 12:27 AM
I agree, using that precise word was the right move by RP.

And that Israel has nukes! Many people don't realize that open secret.

This I thought was huge. RP said, "Israel can take care of itself..." if only more people knew. It's the unspoken secret of Washington that AIPAC has an enormous influence on Congress, the White House and in turn our foreign policy, mainly in the Middle East.

Something to prepare for, however: some Zionist groups (i.e. ADL) may start attacking RP as an anti-semite. Hopefully people will be wise enough to see through it.

Take a look: U.S. foreign aid to Israel (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/U.S._Assistance_to_Israel1.html) (note that the numbers listed are in millions)

More info: If Americans Knew (http://www.ifamericansknew.org/)

Israel threatens Iran OPENLY...yet we condemn Iran's leader when he has NEVER threatened Israel (he was misquoted)

Yep... (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NOR20070120&articleId=4527)

max
09-06-2007, 12:28 AM
get ready for "Ron Paul is an anti-semite" from the Zionist neoconservatives

CJLauderdale4
09-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Don't forget to mention the line in the sand we've drawn with 14 military bases in Iraq spanning from the Persian Gulf to Turkey...

A nice line of defense that I'm sure the IDF graciously thanks us for...

http://indexresearch.blogspot.com/2006/06/usuk-bases-in-iraq-part-ii-south.html

Like we're ever leaving that hellhole!!

risiusj
09-06-2007, 12:33 AM
I remember when I was first learning what a neocon was.
I saw the word several times. I didn't know exactly who or what a neocon was, but they always seemed to be represented in a bad way.

Hopefully those that heard the word for the first time tonight do figure out what a neocon is, and realize that Ron Paul is the only conservative.

Paulitician
09-06-2007, 12:37 AM
I had very little knowledge about politics in general until I heard Ron Paul. I was taught in school that it was the Republicans who were strict constructionists/constitutinalists and have always been. Ron Paul open my eyes though. I wonder if I'd never heard of Ron Paul, whether or not I'd fall for all the media lies and propaganda. I like how he pointed out in the debate with Hannity that neo-cons were in fact ex-democrats/dixiecrats. Hopefully it woke people up to the fact that the Republican party is no longer the conservative party it claims to be.

Giuliani was there on 911
09-06-2007, 12:47 AM
The Zionists have over played the anti Semite card. It doesn't really hold that much power anymore. And in case a lot of you haven't realized yet, the whole reason why we're on this forum and doing the grassroots thing because Paul is being bashed in the mainstream media is because Ron Paul does not support Israel.

Spirit of '76
09-06-2007, 01:04 AM
I like how he pointed out in the debate with Hannity that neo-cons were in fact ex-democrats/dixiecrats.

The neocons were not Dixiecrats, they were mostly northeastern jewish liberal intellectuals. Many of them were closely aligned with the Trotskyite movement before they decided to hijack the GOP for their own ends.

There are still some Dixiecrats in Congress, like Robert Byrd and Jim Webb, both of whom oppose the war and have precious little to do with the agenda of the PNAC.

BillyBeer
09-06-2007, 01:19 AM
The neocons were not Dixiecrats, they were mostly northeastern jewish liberal intellectuals. Many of them were closely aligned with the Trotskyite movement before they decided to hijack the GOP for their own ends.

There are still some Dixiecrats in Congress, like Robert Byrd and Jim Webb, both of whom oppose the war and have precious little to do with the agenda of the PNAC.

Scoop Jackson was King Neocon and he was out in Washington State.

syborius
09-06-2007, 03:50 AM
I had very little knowledge about politics in general until I heard Ron Paul. I was taught in school that it was the Republicans who were strict constructionists/constitutinalists and have always been. Ron Paul open my eyes though. I wonder if I'd never heard of Ron Paul, whether or not I'd fall for all the media lies and propaganda. I like how he pointed out in the debate with Hannity that neo-cons were in fact ex-democrats/dixiecrats. Hopefully it woke people up to the fact that the Republican party is no longer the conservative party it claims to be.

Neocons are ex-democrats...Neocons are the cause of this war. If your typical budwieser crowd wakes up to this thunder fact it will really turn the tide against this insane occupation.