PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got youtube of Ron telling Hannity his history was "all screwed up"?????

Duckman
09-06-2007, 12:17 AM
THAT is a video I want to see!!

Bryan
09-06-2007, 12:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhIdliowq8g

Perry
09-06-2007, 12:34 AM
The Soviets wanted to annihilate us too but we didn't invade them. Lmao...:D

BarryDonegan
09-06-2007, 12:37 AM
hannity is hated by half of the conservatives, and all of the liberals in this country. and ron paul silenced him.

LizF
09-06-2007, 05:19 AM
Thanks for posting that Bryan. Great stuff!

Givemelibertyor.....
09-06-2007, 05:21 AM
Is it just me or does Hannity's head become more swollen and bloated with every appearance?

Locke_rpr
09-06-2007, 05:37 AM
Must be the steroids. He's gotta keep those jaw muscles in top shape. He's not as young as he once was.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 05:56 AM
No, it's the stress binging. Things have gotta be a little tough for Seany lately....

catwoman
09-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Geez, Hannity is such an idiot. His agenda or rather the agenda he is supposed to follow is so obvious.

He just doesn't get that we never invaded Russia. We took them down without a shot being fired. He keeps saying that Reagan built up the military which is true. But that was to protect THIS country from invasion and attack rather than to invade another country. I don't recall ever hearing Ron Paul saying he would get rid of the military. Only that he wanted them here, protecting the country not spread out all over the world. It's so simple to understand, Hannity just refuses to get it.

jeremycobert
09-06-2007, 06:24 AM
Reagan won the cold war with out firing a shot, something that has been lost on the new batch of "conservatives".

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 06:58 AM
Hannity is always so condescending to Ron. Telling him he would school him. Oh PUHLEESE. Then, cuts off Ron, over and over again.

catwoman
09-06-2007, 07:01 AM
We all know that's Hannity's m/o. If he doesn't agree with you he just throws out misinformation and doesn't allow you to refute it. If you try he just talks over you. I actually used to listen to him quite regularly and for awhile agreed with him. THEN I saw the first debate and heard Ron Paul speak. Since then I've been doing alot of reading and now, well, I can't stand to even listen to that weasel Hannity. He's nothing but a facist mouthpiece. I even had to turn off the tv during the post debate portion. His arrogance was driving me insane.

Pedrique
09-06-2007, 08:00 AM
One thing I would LOVE to hear RP say when Colmes or anyone suggests he will have a problem winning the nomination because so many of the base differ from him on certain positions (i.e. you're still a longshot)....

Aggressively state that his support is much larger than Fox News and the dwindling GOP base wants to believe. State that the neocons have isolated themselves from the rest of the country and they are the ones who are mistaken about how influential they are today. Their policies have shrunk the GOP to the point of irrelevancy, and now RP's campaign is not only generating new support, but waking up those who had fallen away.

Would LOVE to hear it.