PDA

View Full Version : Is it time for TAR, FEATHERS and PITCHFOLKS ! Any Opinion

Falseflagop
10-03-2008, 12:33 PM
folks, imho I cannot believe this SCAM that was finalized by the crooks. And the BS of the congress critters to change their vote because they say its a btter bill? PLEASE what BS.

OPINIONS please

EvilEngineer
10-03-2008, 12:34 PM
you get the tar, I'll get the pitchforks.

ShowMeLiberty
10-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Tar and feathers in a metaphorical sense - yes!

Any representatives or senators who voted for the bailout must be voted out of office as quickly as possible. No matter how bad their opponent might be, the point must be made.

Johnnybags
10-03-2008, 12:36 PM
a missle sent to DC.

LiveToWin
10-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Ofcourse its time for that. Its been time for that for a Long time. Only reason it hasnt happened yet is because we need to wake up more people first.

fedup100
10-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Ofcourse its time for that. Its been time for that for a Long time. Only reason it hasnt happened yet is because we need to wake up more people first.

"wake up more people", you'll be waiting a long time. This is another "wives tale" just like "oh, don't do anything, they'll declare marshal law". What a joke.

That is what Braveheart told his troops that day with blueface paint:

"Don't go do something foolish. You can go home now and make a few posts and then have a bit of dinner and things will be better tomorrow. By the way, go along to get along and maybe they won't rape and torture your wife and daughters in front of you. Now scoot, hurry, get out of here before we slip up and beat the shit out of these thug,"

LiveToWin
10-03-2008, 12:52 PM
"wake up more people", you'll be waiting a long time. This is another "wives tale" just like "oh, don't do anything, they'll declare marshal law". What a joke.

That is what Braveheart told his troops that day with blueface paint:

"Don't go do something foolish. You can go home now and make a few posts and then have a bit of dinner and things will be better tomorrow. By the way, go along to get along and maybe they won't rape and torture your wife and daughters in front of you. Now scoot, hurry, get out of here before we slip up and beat the shit out of these thug,"

Not wake everyone up, that may never happen in my lifetime. I am talking about maybe 10-20% of the people on our side. I think we are very close, if not there yet already.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Well, it is at least time for people to start wearing their white bands on their arms.

Mortikhi
10-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Not wake everyone up, that may never happen in my lifetime. I am talking about maybe 10-20% of the people on our side. I think we are very close, if not there yet already.

You don't even need that many. 1% awakened people would be sufficient.

nullvalu
10-03-2008, 01:02 PM
You don't even need that many. 1% awakened people would be sufficient.

Right now, at my last figuring we were at something like 0.2 - 0.8%, we've got a ways to go.

Mortikhi
10-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Right now, at my last figuring we were at something like 0.2 - 0.8%, we've got a ways to go.

.8% is close enough :D

What percentage were the original revolutionaries? It only takes a small portion of the population to get the ball rolling.

rpfan2008
10-03-2008, 02:34 PM
One man with courage makes a majority.

Matt Collins
10-03-2008, 02:47 PM
http://www.teachnet.ie/jheffernan/2005/images/1774_lynching.jpg

nbhadja
10-03-2008, 02:55 PM
.8% is close enough :D

What percentage were the original revolutionaries? It only takes a small portion of the population to get the ball rolling.

We would have a slim chance with only 1%. Back then they did not have the MSM brainwashing them. 1% means only about 1 out of 110 people in this country are RP supporters.

Take a room full of 109 sheep and just one Ron Paul supporter...I don't think the RP supporter would make much ground. Now maybe if you have 5 supporters, or 5 perfect you could do it.

fj45lvr
10-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Take a page out of Saddam's playbook with the "MONEY BOMB" twist (to fill in for lack of oil funds):

throw a "money bomb" so that the proceeds are paid to the family of the guy that "whacks" Paulson. Any terminal Cancer patients onboard??? (go out in a blaze of Glory and we will Salute you).

When you are dealing with the "mafia" you have to beat them at their own game. Whacking is a good thing.

brandon
10-03-2008, 03:12 PM
a missle sent to DC.

Now we're talking!