PDA

View Full Version : How to calm down from violent feelings.

bubbleboy
10-03-2008, 11:48 AM
i feel like rebelling against all authority. somebody help me channel my thoughts.:confused:

i want to spit on somebody

JoshLowry
10-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Feinstein had 85,000 out of 91,000
who emailed/called that were against it.

She voted for it.

Oh wait... calm down... hmm...

nullvalu
10-03-2008, 11:51 AM
i am literally sick to my stomach. sometimes i wish i never woke up.

Chester Copperpot
10-03-2008, 11:51 AM
we gotta vote these people OUT.l.. OUT I SAY

OUST THE MOUNTEBANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nullvalu
10-03-2008, 11:54 AM

My rep voted against it. I have 2 & 4 years to wait to vote out my bastard senators.

fedup100
10-03-2008, 12:00 PM

That is the kinda a thinking that has insured the loss of this country, The elections are rigged!

Look at Pelosi and the other Senators arrogant fuck faces, do they look worried about losing their seats, no cause they know you aren't allowed to lose your head because they legislated your freedom away several years ago.

Our only real hope is an outside country like Russia attacks us in our weakened state because the stupid voters in this country need a real fire under their apathetic asses.

mediahasyou
10-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Picture yourself in a 1984 scene.
Then try to have those feelings physically.
Do something new: http://www.voluntaryist.com/articles/100.php (http://www.voluntaryist.com/articles/100.php)

If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always gotten.

jmdrake
10-03-2008, 12:23 PM
i feel like rebelling against all authority. somebody help me channel my thoughts.:confused:

i want to spit on somebody

Take all of that negative energy, buy a huge stack of DVDs, burn all of the anti establishment videos you can get your hands on (Fiat Empire, Washington Your Fired, Terrorstorm, 9/11 Press for Truth, Money Masters etc.) and spread them like wind. Find the closest congressman/senator to you that voted for the bailout and do whatever you can to unseat him. Print up fliers explaining why this bailout wasn't necessary, why it's bad for America, and why it was government intervention and NOT the free market that caused this mess. Go to http://www.infowars.com and start listening to the live radio broadcast. It's not time to get violent. It's time to get active....HYPER active.

Regards,

John M. Drake

EvilEngineer
10-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Time to go buy a new AR-15...

WarDog
10-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Just keep telling & talking to people. Thats all we can do and I hope we all will get over this asap. But i got a bad feeling something else is up with the Neo Con's.
Time to get a rope

dannno
10-03-2008, 01:25 PM
Feinstein had 85,000 out of 91,000
who emailed/called that were against it.

She voted for it.

Oh wait... calm down... hmm...

Senator Feinstein,

I had contacted you urging you to vote against the bail out of Wall St.

Now I have heard that 85,000 out of 91,000 who emailed/called you were also against it.

Look, everybody is in debt. Creating more money from nothing and throwing it at Wall St, then putting the tax payers on the hook is extortion. You have sold out our country. We could have let prices fall, the investors would have lost money, and the consumers would be able to better afford housing and food again. Instead you decided to take the same course we have been taking for years that got us into this mess in the first place. Now housing prices will remain high, our dollar will weaken significantly and our economy is going to be much worse off for it in the long-run.

Before today, I was alright with having progressive Senators in my state because I believe in Democracy and that is what the people of California have chosen. But now I will do everything in my power to make sure you are voted out of office next election. Me and at least 85,000 others are extremely upset and we are going to make sure that everybody who voted for the bailout loses the next election.

I know you were threatened by the establishment, representative Sherman (R-CA) has come out and spoken about the threats of a market plummet and Martial Law. It's time to come around and start fighting the establishment, or else your time representing California will be drawing to a close soon.

Good Day,

dannno
10-03-2008, 01:30 PM
That didn't help.

slothman
10-03-2008, 01:53 PM
When Bush was elected 4 years ago I punched my fist into
a wall.

latkinson6
10-03-2008, 02:00 PM
some good bud will calm ya down.

dsentell
10-03-2008, 02:01 PM
some good bud will calm ya down.

The way I feel today, it would just make me cry like a baby . . .:(

Mini-Me
10-03-2008, 02:12 PM
This isn't very productive, but if you really want to let off steam, play some intense video games. ;) FPS games should work, and so will action games like God of War. If you want to make yourself angrier instead, drink some Steel Reserve or play Ninja Gaiden II.

Sometimes you just need a quick break from it all to remind yourself that life isn't ALL about suckage.

Crash Martinez
10-03-2008, 02:17 PM
How about target practice?

Put up a random number of targets, like, say, 263, and fire away!

dannno
10-03-2008, 02:25 PM
When Bush was elected 4 years ago I punched my fist into
a wall.

Bush was elected :confused: