PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call here it is..........

roho76
10-03-2008, 11:30 AM
http://clerk.house.gov/cgi-bin/vote.asp?year=2008&rollnumber=681

cynic
10-03-2008, 11:33 AM
At least they got the title right.

Kade
10-03-2008, 11:33 AM
These smug little bitches with their shit-eating grins are talking about how great this two party "across the aisle" collaboration has helped us stave off economic disaster...

They can all go to hell. All of them. I don't need a roll call list. Ron Paul, Kucinich, they all failed too. It passed, which means they didn't do enough. Vote them ALL out.

JoshLowry
10-03-2008, 11:34 AM
These smug little bitches with their shit-eating grins are talking about how great this two party "across the aisle" collaboration has helped us stave off economic disaster...

They can all go to hell. All of them. I don't need a roll call list. Ron Paul, Kucinich, they all failed too. It passed, which means they didn't do enough. Vote them ALL out.

Totally Ron Paul's fault. Fail Dr. Paul. Fail.

You're fucking nuts Kade.

Kade
10-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Totally Ron Paul's fault. Fail Dr. Paul. Fail.

You're fucking nuts Kade.

Vote them all out. I left no one out.

Alvination
10-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks Gene Green for voting no! And I always knew Sheila Jackson Lee was a tool.

wizardwatson
10-03-2008, 11:36 AM

Ron Paul failed?

Ha!

Says the guy who has posted 4900 times on "RON PAUL" forums.com

Come on Kade, you'll have plenty of targets to channel that hatred, but RP has done more than his fair share.

Sematary
10-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Four out of five Ct. legislators voted for this POS. Joe Courtney gets my vote in my district, however.

KenInMontiMN
10-03-2008, 11:38 AM
In MN Bachmann, Peterson, & Walz held firm, good to see that. Ramsted caved because he got his mental health thing, that was no surprise and was in the news yesterday, and he's retiring from the House, not running. But it would have only taken a bit over 1 switch per state to produce a turnabout of this proportion.

Crash Martinez
To whom it may concern: The funeral for the free market system has been cancelled, as it was deemed more expedient to dump its warm corpse in the nearest ditch.

nate895

Why would Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich have any influence at all anyway? They are honest men, even if I disagree with the latter, that means people in DC are less likely to vote your way on an issue.

Kade
10-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Ron Paul failed?

Ha!

Says the guy who has posted 4900 times on "RON PAUL" forums.com

Come on Kade, you'll have plenty of targets to channel that hatred, but RP has done more than his fair share.

Government has failed. I don't care who it involved. I love Ron Paul, but I'm sorry, and you disagree with me all you want. If they are in office, vote them out.

Nobody seems up in arms about Kucinich...

You folks are slopping collectivist memebots. Create new heroes, and don't get on me for spreading my hatred of the entire government class right now.

ShowMeLiberty
10-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm happy to see that Graves (my representative) stuck to his Nay vote. Also Hulshof who is actually running for Governor of Missouri on the Nov. ballot.

werdd
10-03-2008, 11:41 AM
kade you are possibly the most irrational person on this board.

how the fuck is this ron pauls fault?

Crash Martinez
10-03-2008, 11:41 AM
I would go to prison if I said out loud what I believe the "Yea" voters deserve.

...Thomas Payne probably would have said it though.

Theocrat
10-03-2008, 11:42 AM

Kade, I understand your frustration right now, as we're all pretty upset about the passage of the bailout bill. However, Congressman Paul did everything he could to prevent it from passing. He appealed to history, economic theories and facts, reason, etc. Dr. Paul is but only one man. He can't influence the hearts of all his fellow congressmen. Listen to this speech Dr. Paul gave (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK2QjMydQpU) as a final warning about the effects of passing the bailout bill. You should not blame Congressman Paul for what our Congress has done. He hasn't failed us. The American people have failed us, particularly those who voted for the 263 politicians that voted "Yea" for the bill.

LiveToWin
10-03-2008, 11:42 AM

You want Ron Paul out because he could not convince the majority of the house?

Then its your fault that the majority of your state didnt vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Lets vote you off the fourm because YOU failed too.

/FACEPALM

wizardwatson
10-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Government has failed. I don't care who it involved. I love Ron Paul, but I'm sorry, and you disagree with me all you want. If they are in office, vote them out.

Nobody seems up in arms about Kucinich...

You folks are slopping collectivist memebots. Create new heroes, and don't get on me for spreading my hatred of the entire government class right now.

Why vote at all. It only encourages the state.

I'm not against Ron Paul as a Congressmen, but I am against the State that employs him.

But if you 'are' going to vote and are in his district, I think you should still vote for him.

As for me, I don't think I'm even going to vote this year. If the state we are in is what the supposed last bastion of freedom in the world produces, then the State is the problem. No more coercive government. No more monopoly in the courts. No more monopoly in currency issuance.

Join The Paul Side
10-03-2008, 11:50 AM

Well Ron Paul is running unopposed so he will be back whether you like it or not. Too bad for you. Thank God for the rest of us that still have some sanity left. Not much, but some.

roho76
10-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Where's all the Photoshop junkies. We need to paste the face of every "Yes Man"'s face on these and start faxing. I thought this is a good idea and I have been using this all week with a blank face on it. Now is the time to start populating face's on these.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5510/bailii9.jpg

Kade
10-03-2008, 11:54 AM
You want Ron Paul out because he could not convince the majority of the house?

Then its your fault that the majority of your state didnt vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Lets vote you off the fourm because YOU failed too.

/FACEPALM

Do it then. Let it be a final mark on your value of people's thoughts, feelings, and expression.

I have failed. The same logic applies to all of you as well then.

I'm advocating that we vote all of them out, and you are upset that I am including Ron Paul in that equation.

Government failed. Join the dark side, and ban me for this opinion. I invite it.

In fact, delete this comment as well, so that a record will not exist that stands as a pillar of what this movement has become, a bastion of hypocrisy, infighting, and censorship. Justify it however you like. In your hearts, you have all failed, well beyond just the inner tyranny you now support.

Justified.

Peace, and may the few of you worth your efforts in the fight for liberty succeed.

-Kade.

gjvrieze
10-03-2008, 11:58 AM

LiveToWin
10-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Do it then. Let it be a final mark on your value of people's thoughts, feelings, and expression.

I have failed. The same logic applies to all of you as well then.

I'm advocating that we vote all of them out, and you are upset that I am including Ron Paul in that equation.

Government failed. Join the dark side, and ban me for this opinion. I invite it.

In fact, delete this comment as well, so that a record will not exist that stands as a pillar of what this movement has become, a bastion of hypocrisy, infighting, and censorship. Justify it however you like. In your hearts, you have all failed, well beyond just the inner tyranny you now support.

Justified.

Peace, and may the few of you worth your efforts in the fight for liberty succeed.

-Kade.

I was being SARCASTIC...

You didnt fail. Ron Paul didnt fail.

You are Far too narrow minded, to think that government is a singular entity. You need to look at each individual person in government. Im not saying the majority of the people currently in government shouldn't be voted out, they should. Just not All of them as you say.

Thomas_Paine
10-03-2008, 12:02 PM

What is silly thing to say

JoshLowry
10-03-2008, 12:03 PM

lol at trying to crucify yourself...

:rolleyes:

paulforpaul
10-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Jean Schmidt (OH, dist 2) changed her vote to YEA, and is now a coward, a thief, and a traitor in my eyes. I thought about calling her office, but what fucking good would that do. Time to tell VOTERS, and to remember to get out the vote when her seat comes up for reelection.

aspiringconstitutionalist
10-03-2008, 12:57 PM

I understand your frustration, but there's no way in hell that voting Ron Paul out of office would make this country one ounce better off.