PDA

View Full Version : The seeds you all planted started germinating tonite

max
09-06-2007, 12:12 AM
Consider all the people who saw our RON PAUL REVOLUTION BANNERS...or received on of our flyers....or read one of our "Google Ron Paul" signs on a telephone pole...

They all asked to themslves.."Who is Ron Paul?"...The name was in their head as a seed.

Tonite, how many of them upon seeing Ron paul's performance must have said to themselves..."I heard of this guy..I saw one of his signs."...How many went to his website?...How many you tubed aravoth's videos?..How many may soon join the ranks of us Paul-a-maniacs now that the bug has bitten them?

Thats how marketing works...in stages. I truly believe that many of the seeds we planted will germinate when people actually seee RP in action.

Keep posting those signs! Our growth has just begun

purepaloma
09-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Keep it going.......order more cards www.ronpaulcards.com and drop them all over the place.

Word is spreading but we need to move faster and work harder !!

honkywill
09-06-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm expecting my Ron Paulilfied van to start getting more recognitions at work.

I park it at the front door and watch as every patron who walks by reads the signs in my window.

We need to kick it up a notch.

More signs. Every car decked out. I have high hopes.

Slugg
09-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Consider all the people who saw our RON PAUL REVOLUTION BANNERS...or received on of our flyers....or read one of our "Google Ron Paul" signs on a telephone pole...

They all asked to themslves.."Who is Ron Paul?"...The name was in their head as a seed.

Tonite, how many of them upon seeing Ron paul's performance must have said to themselves..."I heard of this guy..I saw one of his signs."...How many went to his website?...How many you tubed aravoth's videos?..How many may soon join the ranks of us Paul-a-maniacs now that the bug has bitten them?

Thats how marketing works...in stages. I truly believe that many of the seeds we planted will germinate when people actually seee RP in action.

Keep posting those signs! Our growth has just begun

As Kent Snyder said, "Our campaign has begun."

I noticed a BIG difference in Ron Paul tonight!!! I think the campaign is doing a wonderful job. Gorilla politics, and they are winning.

Interestingly enough, gorilla warfare is how we beat the redcoats in the original revolution...and it seems surprise gorilla politics is going to go a long way in this one too!!!!

jjschless
09-06-2007, 12:20 AM
Get involved in your state GOP!

Spirit of '76
09-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Get involved in your state GOP!

Yep. We're going to retake the party.

james1906
09-06-2007, 12:33 AM
As Kent Snyder said, "Our campaign has begun."

I noticed a BIG difference in Ron Paul tonight!!! I think the campaign is doing a wonderful job. Gorilla politics, and they are winning.

Interestingly enough, gorilla warfare is how we beat the redcoats in the original revolution...and it seems surprise gorilla politics is going to go a long way in this one too!!!!

Hate to be a grammar nazi, but it's guerrilla (Spanish for little war). Regardless, gorilla warfare is great too. I wish RP flung his feces at Hucksterbee.

purepaloma
09-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Anyone else feeling the excitement once again ?

We are taking OVER and winning back the GOP !

wecandoit
09-06-2007, 12:37 AM
wecandoit wecandoit wecandoit wecandoit wecandoit

WE CAN DO IT

purepaloma
09-06-2007, 08:07 AM
The next few days will be huge for us to continue to push.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 08:09 AM
Atlanta will be SPAMMED with RP Revolution signs Sept 9 and 10. We can't wait until the official Paint the Town Ron day....:D

max
09-06-2007, 08:13 AM
Atlanta will be SPAMMED with RP Revolution signs Sept 9 and 10. We can't wait until the official Paint the Town Ron day....:D

throw up some confederrate flags too..

LibertyEagle
09-06-2007, 08:15 AM

No. Bad. I understand, but we'll lose more from this than we will gain and we don't want to have to take the time to explain.

max
09-06-2007, 08:16 AM
No. Bad. I understand, but we'll lose more from this than we will gain and we don't want to have to take the time to explain.

not in Georgia!

JoshLowry
09-06-2007, 08:16 AM

That's it Max, keep adding flamebait for people to pounce on you.

Then we can turn this whole thread into an argument over the confederate flag and completely lose sight of what we are doing.

Keep it up partner!

max
09-06-2007, 08:18 AM
That's it Max, keep adding flamebait for people to pounce on you.

Then we can turn this whole thread into an argument over the confederate flag and completely lose sight of what we are doing.

Keep it up partner!

the confederate flag is a proud symbol to the good people of the south...

when are guys gonna finally realize that playing by the politically correct rules of the establishment is a losing strategy...u think RP would actually get the NAACP endoresemnt??? lol

jj111
09-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Earth to Max: Focus....

nexalacer
09-06-2007, 08:19 AM
http://www.nuketown.com/images/photos/movies/kingkong_sm.jpg

Gorilla Warfare FTW! Go Ron Paul!

jj111
09-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Earth to Max: This is about Ron Paul uniting the country, not dividing the country.

wgadget
09-06-2007, 08:21 AM
No, our signmaking party didn't include making any Confederate Flag signs. I don't think that would go over well here.

jjschless

when are guys gonna finally realize that playing by the politically correct rules of the establishment is a losing strategy...u think RP would actually get the NAACP endoresemnt??? lol

You're trying too hard. You need to be more subtle for the technique to work. I would have thought you knew that by now.

wgadget
Why do I keep picturing a bunch of large primates helping Ron Paul win the election?

Revolution9
09-06-2007, 09:45 AM

Don't Tread On Me flags are entirely appropriate across the whole land.

Best
Randy

micahnelson
09-06-2007, 09:47 AM
My fred thompson sign making party included alot of confederate flags...

jk. Though its not a bad idea.

Revolution9
09-06-2007, 09:50 AM

The Stars and Bars are the St Andrews Cross of The House Of Stuart who has had their throne usurped by the teuonic Khazarians of the Saxe-Gotha-Coburg line. Hence it was the flag flown by the many Scottish peasants of the South. The current English throne would lke the flag buried in the ashheap they have made of history. Hence the brouhaha they have created around it being flown. The world is delineated by flags.

Best
Randy

amberj
09-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Ok. All of you have to STOP talking about gorillas! I'm going to get myself in trouble at work because it's making me want to laugh so bad and I'm trying not to draw attention to myself, but the laughs are starting to come out through my nose!

blazin_it_alwyz
09-06-2007, 12:46 PM

Bad idea dude. No matter what your view is, some people just equate confederate flag to racism dude. Not the time and the place for that.

max
09-06-2007, 12:49 PM
ok...i have a better idea..

we dress up in gorilla costumes with signs..."Guerilla Freedom Fighters for Ron Paul"....catchy no?

noxagol
09-06-2007, 12:52 PM
Bad idea dude. No matter what your view is, some people just equate confederate flag to racism dude. Not the time and the place for that.

I know I do. At least around here in the St. Louis area. Why? Because the vast majority of the people who do are the country hicks who are racists as all hell.

empirenine
09-06-2007, 12:55 PM
ok...i have a better idea..

we dress up in gorilla costumes with signs..."Guerilla Freedom Fighters for Ron Paul"....catchy no?

I like it. Now, where to find dozens of gorilla suits....

expatriot
09-06-2007, 01:26 PM
I like it. Now, where to find dozens of gorilla suits....

I still have this picture of bell-bottom combat fatigues
with pocket protectors, hatcams and a fanny pack full of pocket constitutions.

Wierd, must be the coffee or something...:cool: