PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Speech before the vote

frasu
10-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Ron is the man! Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK2QjMydQpU

Highland
10-03-2008, 11:08 AM
it is making me cry that they want to pass it today....with seeing such a great American.....Help.

Jaykzo
10-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Man I don't know how he does it.

You'd think that just one of these days he's going to go up there and just say "Screw you all, you're all going to get what you deserve".

I certainly hope that he has a few more like-minded representatives sharing the house with him at this time next year.

Scotso
10-03-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh well. Yet another case in which, down the road, they're going to wish they listened to him.

Scotso
10-03-2008, 11:20 AM

You'd think that just one of these days he's going to go up there and just say "Screw you all, you're all going to get what you deserve".

I'd pay to see that. They have it coming. ;)

It's difficult, I think we all feel that way, being libertarians. People rarely take us seriously, but almost always wish they had.

Bruno
10-03-2008, 11:20 AM

I certainly hope that he has a few more like-minded representatives sharing the house with him at this time next year.

Agreed. A lesser man would.

Theocrat
10-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Our Congress is so hard-hearted and fearful that they will not listen to reason. It's very unfortunate, but I still thank God that Congressman Paul fights for us in those chambers.

Dr. Paul suggested that we liquidate debt, and I'd like to add that we need to liquidate the Fed, too.

sirachman
10-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Is anyone else thinking about running for office? Every passing day I get closer and closer to just going for it. If all this tells you anything, its that simply being informed and informing your elected officials isn't enough. We need OUR likeminded people in office, and it has to happen nomatter the cost.

Scotso
10-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Is anyone else thinking about running for office? Every passing day I get closer and closer to just going for it. If all this tells you anything, its that simply being informed and informing your elected officials isn't enough. We need OUR likeminded people in office, and it has to happen nomatter the cost.

Yes, and when a complete loser like me thinks it's time for him to run for office, you know that something is rotten in the state of Denmark.