PDA

View Full Version : I just came back from my Congressman's Office

Chester Copperpot
10-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Hes in the 6th district here in NJ, Pallone.. He voted FOR the bailout.

He wasnt in but I Greenspanned one of his staffers. The guy looked like he was bored out of his mind until I told him I almost ran for Pallone's seat..

I took out my green, red, and blue sealed money and started talking and he was probably wondering when I was gonna get out of there so he could have lunch.

Then I said: "DO you understand? I can knock on 50,000 doors and show this to people and Ill get 50,000 people to vote for me come next election, unless they work for a bank."

THAT woke him up big time....

Then I explained fractional reserve banking to him. How when you sign your name to a mortgage the bank creates that money out of thin air.. and that the "losses" they cry about are bullshit.

By the time I left I could tell at least the guy was thinking... I dont know if he understood it all as I was there about 5 minutes and that stuff is ALOT to absorb in such a small time for a newbie.

But I dont know whether the guy was stunned speechless or whether he mentally regurtitated.. (when you feed a baby too much too soon it pukes.. same thing with new ideas)

either way he took copious notes and said the congressman would look at stuff,. etc..
My take is that Pallone isnt a bad guy - hes just misinformed. Ill still vote against him, but the guy just needs to be taught how this fraud is perpretrated.

If not, Im just gonna run independent against the guy, bang on 50,000 doorsand thatll be enough to seal a Independent win in a 3-way congressional race.

hillertexas
10-03-2008, 10:50 AM
:)
http://www.jungfreudlich.de/myfiles/Excellent.jpg

angelatc
10-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Even without the lesson in fiat currency, if everybody who was against this bill had made personal appearances in the offices of their Representatives, this might have had a different outcome.

Or not. We'll never know.

I wish my kids didn't have to inherit this. It sure isn't the deal we were promised when we were young.

Kotin
10-03-2008, 10:58 AM
great job Mike.

Mahkato
10-03-2008, 10:59 AM
I took out my green, red, and blue sealed money

Your what?

Chester Copperpot
10-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Your what?

Here you go:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=156194&highlight=ron+pauled